True the Vote 2020. The most important election of our lifetimes

blc0ih_ccaa31qk.png

Mail in voting has been used by a lot of states for years. The military has been using it for decades. There is no systemic widespread fraud. You're just following your saviors muddying up the waters because you know he's in deep shit. I appreciate that you Trump supporters are in full blown panic mode (as witnessed by your screaming posts here), but your arguments, aren't sticking. But the panic on the right does make me smile. :)

Go away moron.

No one is falling for your trolling, that includes yourself.

Again, there is no systemic fraud in the voting system. There is because you want there to be. All you have is your bias. Here's another one from back in April when mail in was first being discussed.
BS

And you've been doing it forever.........Lying about it forever...........well........the reason we needed to win the last election is about to KARMA your ASS..........ENJOY IT..........I will.

No one's made one stink about it until this year. I don't recall people alleging voter fraud in 2016 when Trump won by barely 78,000 votes across three states. There were a lot of upset Clinton supporters,
but I don't remember any of them going out and alleging the election was "rigged". Your candidate has been a disaster for this country. People have the right to kick him to the curb.
Get off your lazy ass and go vote in person then.......just imagine you are going to cash your Welfare check and you will be fine.

I always vote in person. The polling station is literally down the street from my neighborhood.
However, given this administration's lousy response to the pandemic, there are people who may not feel comfortable doing that.
If their state offers them the right to vote mail in, then they should be able to take advantage of that.

Mail in voting has been used by a lot of states for years. The military has been using it for decades. There is no systemic widespread fraud. You're just following your saviors muddying up the waters because you know he's in deep shit. I appreciate that you Trump supporters are in full blown panic mode (as witnessed by your screaming posts here), but your arguments, aren't sticking. But the panic on the right does make me smile. :)

Go away moron.

Again, there is no systemic fraud in the voting system. There is because you want there to be. All you have is your bias. Here's another one from back in April when mail in was first being discussed.
BS

And you've been doing it forever.........Lying about it forever...........well........the reason we needed to win the last election is about to KARMA your ASS..........ENJOY IT..........I will.

No one's made one stink about it until this year. I don't recall people alleging voter fraud in 2016 when Trump won by barely 78,000 votes across three states. There were a lot of upset Clinton supporters,
but I don't remember any of them going out and alleging the election was "rigged". Your candidate has been a disaster for this country. People have the right to kick him to the curb.
Get off your lazy ass and go vote in person then.......just imagine you are going to cash your Welfare check and you will be fine.

I always vote in person. The polling station is literally down the street from my neighborhood.
However, given this administration's lousy response to the pandemic, there are people who may not feel comfortable doing that.
If their state offers them the right to vote mail in, then they should be able to take advantage of that.

Are you talking about the democrat mishandling of the pandemic again? WHO has now confirmed, lockdowns only made people poorer. Democrats were wrong and Trump was right.

And the way they have told you to live in constant panic so that they can take all the power from the citizens and no one bats an eye? No one is clearing the Biden riots because Orange Man Bad...

Go away moron.

BS

Are you talking about the democrat mishandling of the pandemic again? WHO has now confirmed, lockdowns only made people poorer. Democrats were wrong and Trump was right.

And the way they have told you to live in constant panic so that they can take all the power from the citizens and no one bats an eye? No one is clearing the Biden riots because Orange Man Bad...

I'm sure the friends and families of the almost 220K dead would beg to disagree with you. Virus numbers are spiking in just about every state. As well as across the world. Unless we pull our heads out of our collective butts, we're headed for another shutdown. And this time, you won't be able to blame it on anyone but ourselves.

Go away moron.

BS

I'm sure the friends and families of the almost 220K dead would beg to disagree with you. Virus numbers are spiking in just about every state. As well as across the world. Unless we pull our heads out of our collective butts, we're headed for another shutdown. And this time, you won't be able to blame it on anyone but ourselves.

Those numbers are highly inaccurate.

It's a fact of life that the government can't save everyone in these circumstances. However, the government does not need to murder anyone either, as the democrats with Cuomo's lead have done. Destroying the economy and removing our freedoms is inexcusable. They need to be sent packing.

P.S. personally I know no one who died from the virus.

Just an FYI...........get ready for the most corrupt Vote in the history of this country.

Lawsuits out the ass.............ballot harvesting out the ass...........delays across the country from the MAIL IN VIRUS VOTE..........

Proving the DNC is unethical as hell............and will take power by any means necessary.

Dems are going to pull out all the stops to steal the election guaranteed. They will either prematurely declare themselves the winner and demand Trump concede immediately or they will drag the election through the courts for months.

Oh, yes!

This is the most important election since the 1860 election.

It has, of course, already been decided.

The winner will be Mr. Biden as the nominal President and Ms. Harris as the de facto President, who will rule with a woke Cabinet, BLM, ANTIFA, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Bill de Blasio, the editor of the New York Times, the governors of New York & California, MSNBC, CNN, etc.

The next four years will see the United States completely overhauled. All opposition will be crushed, and the Internet will be as censored as it is in China.

As the saying goes, people in a democracy have the right to vote democracy out. That is what millions of Americans will do in a few weeks.

Just an FYI...........get ready for the most corrupt Vote in the history of this country.

Lawsuits out the ass.............ballot harvesting out the ass...........delays across the country from the MAIL IN VIRUS VOTE..........

Proving the DNC is unethical as hell............and will take power by any means necessary.

Dems are going to pull out all the stops to steal the election guaranteed. They will either prematurely declare themselves the winner and demand Trump concede immediately or they will drag the election through the courts for months.
They are already flooding the courts with lawsuits.........we'll be lucky to have a winner in December

Go away moron.

BS

It's a fact of life that the government can't save everyone in these circumstances. However, the government does not need to murder anyone either, as the democrats with Cuomo's lead have done. Destroying the economy and removing our freedoms is inexcusable. They need to be sent packing.

I agree that this is the most important election of our lifetime. This vote will determine if we emerge from the darkness and choose to move forward and evolve, or continue to retreat back into the darkness and regress as a nation.

I agree. The numbers are probably under reported. And again I'll point out that the shutdowns were necessary after Trump's administration failed to act. You can thank governors, mayors (Republican and Democrat), and business leaders for saving us in the spring. But the economic carnage wouldn't have largely been necessary if Trump had just done his job.

Again, I agree, Trump and as many of his Republican enablers as possible need to be sent packing. This country can't afford four more years of incompetence.

Go away moron.

BS

I agree that this is the most important election of our lifetime. This vote will determine if we emerge from the darkness and choose to move forward and evolve, or continue to retreat back into the darkness and regress as a nation.

I agree. The numbers are probably under reported. And again I'll point out that the shutdowns were necessary after Trump's administration failed to act. You can thank governors, mayors (Republican and Democrat), and business leaders for saving us in the spring. But the economic carnage wouldn't have largely been necessary if Trump had just done his job.

Again, I agree, Trump and as many of his Republican enablers as possible need to be sent packing. This country can't afford four more years of incompetence.

What a load of nonsense.

Biden is the past, president Trump the future. Towards new frontiers of American freedom! Fuck communism and communists.

Forum List

Back