True women March for Life

The beauty of a woman is having children and seeing that their welfare is ensured. They are the voice for true victims of our society. Thank you Ladies! UNBORN LIVES MATTER!

They are marching for a right they already have. The right not to have an abortion.

So it was just like the March last week, they were all wanting rights they already had, they were just pissed because their gal lives st.

The marches after the inauguration were for rights they fear losing.

So you admit nothing has been lost?

The beauty of a woman is having children and seeing that their welfare is ensured. They are the voice for true victims of our society. Thank you Ladies! UNBORN LIVES MATTER!

They are marching for a right they already have. The right not to have an abortion.

So it was just like the March last week, they were all wanting rights they already had, they were just pissed because their gal lives st.

So no actual rights were lost, just leftwing nutter hysteria based on fear mongering.

Haven't the babies lost their rights already?

The left doesn't think babies deserve rights.

I love it when righties , who spout horrible shit about their fellow humans, talk about God and Jesus . It's a great mix of sanctimony and hypocrisy.

I love it when lefties who claim they care so much for their fellow humans refuse to personally do for them what they're more than willing to have someone else forced to do then take credit as if they did it themselves.

A leftist thinks Christians should be meek and humble...they couldn't be more wrong

Jesus fought for the poor . The right ..... tells the poor to go to hell .

There is only one account of Jesus even coming close to fighting in the scriptures. And he wasn't flipping over the tables of the money changers on behalf of the poor.

When was the last time you read the the bible about Jesus's life?

And you're outright wrong about the right not caring about the poor. It's specifically our love for the poor that has us fighting the government keeping them down.

Jesus fought for the underdog, he was angry with the men making money off of the poor, and taking taxes..making stupid laws and acting like kings...Sound familiar?

Again, where did he fight at all? Where was he angry with men making money off the poor? (How do you make money off the poor anyway, that makes no sense). Where did he object to taking taxes? He called a tax collector to be his apostle. Who did he object to acting as a king? Certainly wasn't Caesar

I love it when righties , who spout horrible shit about their fellow humans, talk about God and Jesus . It's a great mix of sanctimony and hypocrisy.

I love it when lefties who claim they care so much for their fellow humans refuse to personally do for them what they're more than willing to have someone else forced to do then take credit as if they did it themselves.

A leftist thinks Christians should be meek and humble...they couldn't be more wrong

There is only one account of Jesus even coming close to fighting in the scriptures. And he wasn't flipping over the tables of the money changers on behalf of the poor.

And you're outright wrong about the right not caring about the poor. It's specifically our love for the poor that has us fighting the government keeping them down.

Oh brother, dude I worked in a home as a counselor helping addicted women off of the street and have a healthy baby..
It is a christian home for women... non profit

They educate the women, who get on welfare to have a healthy baby and stay clean..many go on to good jobs, some relapse..
I have seen the addicted babies, and I have seen healthy ...

All I see are cutbacks and these programs are closing , so where do these women go I would like to ask?

To private non profits like the one you describe. To their churches, many of which doar more than the government.

Jesus fought for the underdog, he was angry with the men making money off of the poor, and taking taxes..making stupid laws and acting like kings...Sound familiar?
Who said, "Give back to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's."

I am not saying to let the lazy people who can work live off of government help, the children are the ones who suffer. End up on the streets and prison

Proverbs 14:31 ESV / 171 helpful votes
Whoever oppresses a poor man insults his Maker, but he who is generous to the needy honors him.

And yet when you burden the poor with government overreach you are oppressing him.

We aren't marching for our rights. We are marching for the rights of innocent babies.

<pfffft> what a bunch of hypocrites...

IMG_2396.jpg

IMG_2396.jpg

It works both ways and both groups only apply the pro life and pro choice to one issue, but some people aren't bright enough to figure that out.

BTW: If it was applied the way you are claiming, the same could be said about pro choice only applying to certain choices.

IMG_2396.jpg

What part of all lives matter is difficult to understand?

when there can only be one choice, the one that is post born with a life history already established gets that choice.

& when an unwanted pregnancy is brought to term - where are the crowds of anti abortion protesters when the congressional powers that vote to slash funding for medical, housing, clothing, & education for all those 'welfare queens' pushing out their brats?

yaaaaaaa.................... like i said................. hypocrites.

IMG_2396.jpg

when there can only be one choice, the one that is post born with a life history already established gets that choice.

& when an unwanted pregnancy is brought to term - where are the crowds of anti abortion protesters when the congressional powers that vote to slash funding for medical, housing, clothing, & education for all those 'welfare queens' pushing out their brats?

See you,keep Pro choice as one issue and move pro life to several. Interesting.

IMG_2396.jpg

you think so? wrong. there is always several layers to either side of the issue. however it does boil down to one final issue. who gets to decide what to do with their own uterus.

So no actual rights were lost, just leftwing nutter hysteria based on fear mongering.

Exactly. They're protesting based on something that has actually happened yet they act as if it already has.

IMG_2396.jpg

you think so? wrong. there is always several layers to either side of the issue. however it does boil down to one final issue. who gets to decide what to do with their own uterus.

Why, when those women that make a choice with their uteruses they tell the rest of us is none of our business and it results in something they can't afford, why are those that were told to butt out now suddenly expected part of something we were told was none of our business?

In the end, if the woman chooses to have kids she can't afford, it's not anyone's responsibility but hers and the one that got her pregnant. Since I'm not the one that got the pussy from her, whatever she chose to have come out of it isn't my responsibility to take care of.

IMG_2396.jpg

Why, when those women that make a choice with their uteruses they tell the rest of us is none of our business and it results in something they can't afford, why are those that were told to butt out now suddenly expected part of something we were told was none of our business?

In the end, if the woman chooses to have kids she can't afford, it's not anyone's responsibility but hers and the one that got her pregnant. Since I'm not the one that got the pussy from her, whatever she chose to have come out of it isn't my responsibility to take care of.

uh-huh. sing it to the choir that wants to strip contraception out of mandatory coverage.

Forum List

Back