🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump, 1999 on MTP: “I’m very pro-choice...i hate the concept of abortion, but because i was raised in NY, i'm pro-choice, i would not ban abortion”

I agree with his position 110%.

It fascinates me that the pro-life crowd can't understand that someone can hate the concept of abortion but still be pro-choice...

I can't believe DT said this but banned abortion anyway.
Oh, that's right, he didn't
He appointed two justices who would. So yes Trump did ban abortion. And if you nominate him again he will appoint other justices who would go one further.

In fact, women need to know it will get worse if Republicans take control of the House and Senate EVER AGAIN. So women need to vote Democratic until they are SURE Republicans won't. And I would never believe them because they lie. Trump lied in 1999. Actually Trump today is still pro choice but he had to reward the right wing and energize the base.

Like Trump, and Republicans, I don't think women are smart enough. They won't vote Republicans out of office this november.

He appointed two justices who would. So yes Trump did ban abortion. And if you nominate him again he will appoint other justices who would go one further.

In fact, women need to know it will get worse if Republicans take control of the House and Senate EVER AGAIN. So women need to vote Democratic until they are SURE Republicans won't. And I would never believe them because they lie. Trump lied in 1999. Actually Trump today is still pro choice but he had to reward the right wing and energize the base.

Like Trump, and Republicans, I don't think women are smart enough. They won't vote Republicans out of office this november.
Maybe women won't vote for Dems because it's obvious Dems are as anti-American as many of our enemies. They are anti-family & pro-groomer/pedos.

Saying DT banned abortion because he nominated pro-life SCOTUS replacements means all the Dems who encouraged, abetted & bailed out BLM & Imafa criminals are responsible for all the damage & destruction these thugs left behind.

So, by your own accounting, DT is responsible for ending infanticide & the Dem party is responsible for burning down cities.
That's a poor argument

I agree with his position 110%.

It fascinates me that the pro-life crowd can't understand that someone can hate the concept of abortion but still be pro-choice...
No one has taken your right to have an abortion away, just your sick choice to kill viable human beings / infants.

Democrats just proved what sick death-cult f*s they are by attempting to pass a law allowing them to legally murder infants 24/7 during all 9 months of a pregnancy.

Doing so was the sole way to definitively confirm every evil thing they have been accused of regarding wanting to affect the wholesale slaughter of the most innocent among us.

In Schumer's tantrum over the leaked USSC Brief he did the worse thing he could do - push for a vote to legalize 24/7 through all 9 months murder ... for the entire world to see ... confirming Democrats are the sick f*s everyone thought they were.

Forum List

Back