Trump 2020 commercial during World Series (DC swamp market)

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The president just ran a Trump 2020 ad in the faces of all the mouth breathers booing him at the Nats home game the other night - lol. Highlighted all his accomplishments including the recent killing al-Baghdadi, narrator: "terrorist leaders - Dead" (then an X drawn over Baghdadi's face). God, I love this president!

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Great commercial!

The president just ran a Trump 2020 ad in the faces of all the mouth breathers booing him at the Nats home game the other night - lol. Highlighted all his accomplishments including the recent killing al-Baghdadi, narrator: "terrorist leaders - Dead" (then an X drawn over Baghdadi's face). God, I love this president!

Great commercial!

I suggest the Rumpsters don't read anything else on that site. It'll make their heads explode.

LOCK HIM UP, LOCK HIM UP, LOCK HIM UP

Great commercial!

I suggest the Rumpsters don't read anything else on that site. It'll make their heads explode.

LMxwPcV.jpg

Great commercial!

LMxwPcV.jpg

When the Rumpsters demand that we don't see them for what they really are, they always take their own worst traits and say the other "Side" is doing them whether they are or they are not.

Pelosi us following the rules that were made by the Republicans during the Nixon and Clinton Impeachment times. Most of the rules were made when the Republicans had control. Pelosi is following the house rules to the letter. In fact, She has soft pedaled things. Now that Rump has gone completely unhinged, those same rules are what is hanging him and his merry band of criminals. Meanwhile, Rump tries to violate the Constitution of the United States on almost a daily basis. Not all of his cabinet is merry criminals and tries to keep him in check. But it's proven to be impossible. It's time to pay the piper.

Rump's Personal Legal Assassin fabricates things to the point where even Fox doesn't want him on their air. Shiff openly said what he was saying was a parable. But it turns out his parable was closer to the truth than not as it all unfolds. Rudy should start his BS with Once Upon a Time as well for accuracy sake but goes off on how his mouth is spewing truths. One does not spew truths. One spews BS and Rudy spews and spews.

After all this, Rump and his merry band of Criminals are being convicted, tried, and more and even impeached and they have the nerve to claim the other side is doing worse. You can't do any worse than Rump and his merry band of Criminals. Impeach him, if nothing else and lock his merry band of criminals up. But at least get them out of the public offices as quickly as possible.

And that is exactly what Nancy and company are doing.

Great commercial!

LMxwPcV.jpg

When the Rumpsters demand that we don't see them for what they really are, they always take their own worst traits and say the other "Side" is doing them whether they are or they are not.

Pelosi us following the rules that were made by the Republicans during the Nixon and Clinton Impeachment times. Most of the rules were made when the Republicans had control. Pelosi is following the house rules to the letter. In fact, She has soft pedaled things. Now that Rump has gone completely unhinged, those same rules are what is hanging him and his merry band of criminals. Meanwhile, Rump tries to violate the Constitution of the United States on almost a daily basis. Not all of his cabinet is merry criminals and tries to keep him in check. But it's proven to be impossible. It's time to pay the piper.

Rump's Personal Legal Assassin fabricates things to the point where even Fox doesn't want him on their air. Shiff openly said what he was saying was a parable. But it turns out his parable was closer to the truth than not as it all unfolds. Rudy should start his BS with Once Upon a Time as well for accuracy sake but goes off on how his mouth is spewing truths. One does not spew truths. One spews BS and Rudy spews and spews.

After all this, Rump and his merry band of Criminals are being convicted, tried, and more and even impeached and they have the nerve to claim the other side is doing worse. You can't do any worse than Rump and his merry band of Criminals. Impeach him, if nothing else and lock his merry band of criminals up. But at least get them out of the public offices as quickly as possible.

No. Those voted on are DemonRAT rules...that is what this vote was for, idiot!

Great commercial!
fat donnie's god-like powers failed him last nite. :71:

Great commercial!
It does take a Donald Trump to change Washington. He changed it to a much bigger swamp.

As for his jobs claim: Trump Has Created 1.5 Million Fewer Jobs Than Obama

The U.S. Department of Labor had two announcements in the past month that showed job growth under President Trump is weaker than expected. On August 21 it published a preliminary estimate of its upcoming annual revision, which decreased its original job growth projection by 501,000 from April 2018 to March 2019.

Suprised me but did a good job of belittling the triviality and vindictiveness of the witch hunts.

Great commercial!

LMxwPcV.jpg

No. Those voted on are DemonRAT rules...that is what this vote was for, idiot!

Hate to break it to you but we are on to your criminal behavior. Almost ALL criminals are innocent. Almost ALL criminals say that they are just doing what everyone else is doing. Even after we lock their sorry butts up. Do you believe that you are an uncommon criminal? Newsflash: You are just another run in the mill criminal. We are on to you and more and more people are seeing through your criminal behavior.

LOCK HIM UP, LOCK HIM UP, LOCK HIM UP!!!!
upload_2019-10-31_11-47-49.jpeg

Great commercial!
6 million jobs?

Let's remember Trump's promise:

trump-promise.jpg

OOPSIE!

Forum List

Back