'TRUMP +5' - Let the Liberal Weeping, Denying, Gnashing of Teeth Begin!

Every time a plane drops out of the sky due to ISIS, the Trump numbers will soar.:rock::rock:
Mostly because it shows just how much Democrats support Isis! It's a mystery why the DNC hasn't had an isis 5k fun run yet.

:0) Oh really?

Reagan helped create the Taliban and Osama Bin Laden. Reagan fought a proxy war with the Soviet Union by training, arming, equipping, and funding Islamist mujahidin fighters in Afghanistan. Reagan funneled billions of dollars, along with top-secret intelligence and sophisticated weaponry to these fighters through the Pakistani intelligence service. The Talbian and Osama Bin Laden — a prominent mujahidin commander — emerged from these mujahidin groups Reagan helped create, and U.S. policy towards Pakistan remains strained because of the intelligence services’ close relations to these fighters. In fact, Reagan’s decision to continue the proxy war after the Soviets were willing to retreat played a direct role in Bin Laden’s ascendancy.
10 Things Conservatives Don’t Want You To Know About Ronald Reagan

Reagan's Osama Connection
How he turned a jihadist into a terrorist kingpin.
How Reagan made a terrorist kingpin of Osama.

Like to move on to Bush and his terrorist connections?

Every time a plane drops out of the sky due to ISIS, the Trump numbers will soar.:rock::rock:
Mostly because it shows just how much Democrats support Isis! t
Here is an ISIS member posting..you continue to be a "whiny shit head"..:2up:
Do not mind dead Americans as long as they are democrats.
And there isn't a damn thing you can do about it except brag about being an isis member. A fact that amuses me no end.

Mostly because it shows just how much Democrats support Isis! It's a mystery why the DNC hasn't had an isis 5k fun run yet.

:0) Oh really?

Reagan helped create the Taliban and Osama Bin Laden. Reagan fought a proxy war with the Soviet Union by training, arming, equipping, and funding Islamist mujahidin fighters in Afghanistan. Reagan funneled billions of dollars, along with top-secret intelligence and sophisticated weaponry to these fighters through the Pakistani intelligence service. The Talbian and Osama Bin Laden — a prominent mujahidin commander — emerged from these mujahidin groups Reagan helped create, and U.S. policy towards Pakistan remains strained because of the intelligence services’ close relations to these fighters. In fact, Reagan’s decision to continue the proxy war after the Soviets were willing to retreat played a direct role in Bin Laden’s ascendancy.
10 Things Conservatives Don’t Want You To Know About Ronald Reagan

Reagan's Osama Connection
How he turned a jihadist into a terrorist kingpin.
How Reagan made a terrorist kingpin of Osama.

Like to move on to Bush and his terrorist connections?
Are flies how you get your protein?

Who cares? Its only May and that place is known to be wrong. Wayyy wrong

But if that poll was reversed you would be saying--------------its over, Hillary wins. you libs are the most disingenuous creatures on earth.
How do you equate that to me being a "lib" and a cankles supporter? Are you retarded bro?

Yes. He is. And he's very closely aligned with you politically. Gotta love that shit, huh?
why do you say that? I probably share some political views with you.
That's why I never have branded myself. I am all over the map. And set ideologues are usually massive hypocrites..

I say that because you are a hardline social conservative and you believe you are a fiscal "conservative", but you don't accept the fact that liberal politicians are better stewards of the nation's finances than conservative politicians are.

That's just like Redfish.....except he's really stupid and you aren't.

The country is in the mood for a change (again) and Hillary ain't it.
Tantrum much?
This is why you idiots are roundly mocked. Where in his post do you see anything that resembles a "tantrums?
Seems to me it is YOUR emotions bleeding into your judgment not his.
And there's the rub.
Absolutely everything you guys post is based on emotion not logic not reason or objectivity.
You reaction to my post proves it.
Nothing you post is even remotely logical.

Who cares? Its only May and that place is known to be wrong. Wayyy wrong

But if that poll was reversed you would be saying--------------its over, Hillary wins. you libs are the most disingenuous creatures on earth.
How do you equate that to me being a "lib" and a cankles supporter? Are you retarded bro?

Yes. He is. And he's very closely aligned with you politically. Gotta love that shit, huh?
That's why I never have branded myself. I am all over the map. And set ideologues are usually massive hypocrites..

I say that because you are a hardline social conservative and you believe you are a fiscal "conservative", but you don't accept the fact that liberal politicians are better stewards of the nation's finances than conservative politicians are.

Not really a social conservative. Im more in the middle. At least compared to a lot of republicans.. Over the last hundred years, dems have a better economy. Maybe not the last 8, but historically, yes. Clinton had a good one until right before he left.
I ramble lol

Not really a social conservative. Im more in the middle. At least compared to a lot of republicans.. Over the last hundred years, dems have a better economy. Maybe not the last 8, but historically, yes. Clinton had a good one until right before he left.
I ramble lol

Hmmmmmm. Maybe Reddummy was right. You ARE a lib!

I ramble lol

Hmmmmmm. Maybe Reddummy was right. You ARE a lib!
Watch it asswipe

13226768_1809030802653999_6920973192715794439_n.jpg

oh noze! i guess they better nominate bombastic bernie then, huh?

looking back over time everyone knows skewed polls in May mean sooo much!

or do they.........?? :laugh2:

According to Flakey-Jake, women hate Trump and his polls prove it....or do they?
huh.gif

Almost all that gain was white women. If hilly loses white women, she has lost the election.

Almost all that gain was white women. If hilly loses white women, she has lost the election.
Mitt Romney won white women by double digits....

If this poll is accurate then either Trump is winning both white men and white women by close to 20%, or he is doing the unthinkable and winning a near majority of one or more non-white voting groups

Forum List

Back