Trump accomplishments?

1 Supreme Court Justice and 1 more to come
21 Circuit Court of Appeals Judges and 22 to come
20 District Court Judges and 151 to come
Approximately 340 key executive branch appointments with approximately 337 to come

Most of the above have been good appointments. Trump is a horrible executive and his top executives are poorly led but for the most part he's nominated very good people at lower levels and when some guy is District Judge for the Western District of Oklahoma, US Attorney for Northern Alabama or board member for the NLRB the guy is way better than the Obama appointee and does his job without fuckage from the White House. People overestimate the Presidential decisions and underestimate the decisions of the vast number of people he appoints. The GOP machinery has put in place many people who are vastly superior to their predecessor.
None of those makes life better for a single person. I'm unimpressed.

Labor force participation is still really low.

About a week ago I was reading an article suggesting it was low due to baby boomers retiring. And there are a bunch of them.
Tell Trump. Him and republicans said the low unemployment rate is fake because of the really low labor force participation rate. Trump said he was going to increase it, he hasn't.

Hmmm...this could be the culprit.
Food-Stamps-Yearly.jpg
The Relationship Between SNAP and Work Among Low-Income Households
1-29-13fa-f1.jpg

They seem to work the same as the rest of the country.

Almost sounds like we need a definition for "work".
California more of a welfare state than most countries in Europe – Orange County Register
Sounds like they have room for some cuts...

About a week ago I was reading an article suggesting it was low due to baby boomers retiring. And there are a bunch of them.
Tell Trump. Him and republicans said the low unemployment rate is fake because of the really low labor force participation rate. Trump said he was going to increase it, he hasn't.

Food-Stamps-Yearly.jpg
1-29-13fa-f1.jpg

California more of a welfare state than most countries in Europe – Orange County Register

I'd agree with that.
160531_%24BOX_Welfare-State-to-State.png.CROP.promo-xlarge2.png

Food-Stamps-Yearly.jpg
1-29-13fa-f1.jpg

I'd agree with that.
160531_%24BOX_Welfare-State-to-State.png.CROP.promo-xlarge2.png
Funny, map has MN as MI...

I'd like to know if welfare is up or down...

Trump has been president for about 18 months now and has been quite a busy man. Personally I feel he has exceeded all expectations I may have had 18 months ago. Some of, what I feel are, his biggest accomplishments:

• Passage of the tax reform bill providing $5.5 billion in cuts and repealing the Obamacare mandate.
  • A rebound in economic confidence to a 17-year high.
  • Signed an Executive Order demanding that two regulations be killed for every new one created. He beat that big and cut 16 rules and regulations for every one created, saving $8.1 billion.
  • Withdrew from the Obama-era Paris Climate Agreement, ending the threat of environmental regulations.
  • Made good on his campaign promise to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
  • Opened up the North American Free Trade Agreement for talks to better the deal for the U.S.
  • Worked to bring companies back to the U.S., and companies like Toyota, Mazda, Broadcom Limited, and Foxconn announced plans to open U.S. plants.
  • Ended Obama’s deal with Cuba.
I’m curious as to how others feel, let me know what you feel are his biggest accomplishments.

No doubt, there may be a few that are inclined to say “he lies more than anyone on the planet”, which is fine. But give us a substantial example, don’t tell us he lied about crowd size, because I really feel if that’s the best you got….well that’s just sad.

I found this on a liberal site

Campaign Promise Status Check

PROMISE

STATUS

Build a wall on the U.S.–Mexico border IN PROGRESS
Renegotiate or withdraw from NAFTA, withdraw from Trans-Pacific Partnership IN PROGRESS
Label China a "currency manipulator" NO ACTION
Tax cut and simplification ACCOMPLISHED
Boost production of oil and gas ACCOMPLISHED
Repeal and replace Obamacare IN PROGRESS
Eliminate two regulations for every new one ACCOMPLISHED
Select a replacement for the late Supreme Court Justice Scalia ACCOMPLISHED
Promote $1 trillion infrastructure investment NO ACTION
Rebuild the military ACCOMPLISHED
Drain the swamp NO ACTION

• Lost 10 cabinet members
  • Lost 65 executive staff
  • 18% increase in US trade deficit
  • Since Feb 1st DOW down 3,000 ($3 trillion in value)
  • Exploded deficit to $779 billion
  • 44 campaign rallies
  • 67 golf club visits
  • Lost 40 house seats
  • Largest corporate tax cut
  • Biggest single-year increase in uninsured Americans
  • First President to never break 50% approval
  • Worst December stock market since Great Depression

Longest government shutdown in American history...over 5 billion that isn't enough to build a wall that won't do what he claims it will do.

Won't stop terrorists from entering the country. They don't use the Southern border...Trump had to give up on that lie

Won't stop drugs from coming in...that's just a fraudulent claim...95% of drugs come in through actual ports of entry.

And as we have seen just in recent days....numerous tunnels go under the EXISTING 700 miles of walls....let alone under the additional 1600 miles of desolate areas he now wants

Some accomplishment

Longest government shutdown in American history...over 5 billion that isn't enough to build a wall that won't do what he claims it will do.

Won't stop terrorists from entering the country. They don't use the Southern border...Trump had to give up on that lie

Won't stop drugs from coming in...that's just a fraudulent claim...95% of drugs come in through actual ports of entry.

And as we have seen just in recent days....numerous tunnels go under the EXISTING 700 miles of walls....let alone under the additional 1600 miles of desolate areas he now wants

Some accomplishment

Need another tissue sis?

giphy.gif

Some accomplishment

Need another tissue sis?

giphy.gif

Tell it to the people about to miss their SECOND paycheck you freak...

Tell it to the people about to miss their SECOND paycheck you freak...

Life is not always a bowl of cherries, sis... Issues happen in life... You deal with them, unlike the House Leadership who is crying just like you...

Now if you will excuse me I am going to go buy a Semi load of Ringworm medication... Some of you posters are just ate up with the dumbass...

0.jpg

Forum List

Back