Trump Addresses Empty Church As African-American Photo-Op Backfires In Detroit

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America

Source: PoliticusUSA

Donald Trump’s appearance at an African-American church in Detroit went wrong, as the congregation rejected Trump by not showing up to hear him speak.

Read more: Trump Addresses Empty Church As African-American Photo-Op Backfires In Detroit

Man, what a dumbass!!!! Trump is such a loon and fake that no one with a real brain wishes to be seen with him.

Doesn't look "empty" to me. Perhaps you and PolitcusUSA (the left loon site) need to learn the definition of empty?

Empty....

ChurchIn-empty1.gif

They couldn't manage to fill more than half the seats. Then, the idiot pastor said 'women have smaller brains so they can't understand what Drumpf says'. Must have been talking to ClasslessAssy^^.

I wonder though - does that same pastor know that Duh Donuld is on record as saying 'blacks are lazy and stupid'? Or that he refused to rent to qualified blacks? And that ISIS and Potting want him to win the White House?

All they had to do was ask the congregation to shift over to one side. Who were they saluting? Is this photoshopped? Looks it.
I've been saying all along that the reason he isn't doing a lot of rallies in black neighborhoods is because he couldn't fill them. Doesn't mean he shouldn't have gone, though. It was a good day's work.

All they had to do was ask the congregation to shift over to one side. Who were they saluting? Is this photoshopped? Looks it.
I've been saying all along that the reason he isn't doing a lot of rallies in black neighborhoods is because he couldn't fill them. Doesn't mean he shouldn't have gone, though. It was a good day's work.

Oh good grief stop making fucking excuses. It's old and tiresome. Some dumbass left loon site got caught, deal with it

Source: PoliticusUSA

Donald Trump’s appearance at an African-American church in Detroit went wrong, as the congregation rejected Trump by not showing up to hear him speak.

Read more: Trump Addresses Empty Church As African-American Photo-Op Backfires In Detroit

Man, what a dumbass!!!! Trump is such a loon and fake that no one with a real brain wishes to be seen with him.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Indeed... Threads such as these show just how tightly fear has gripped the left. I love every single one of them. They've been reduced to flat out making shit up. Yet the gap continues to tighten.

Matthews just trying to keep the black man down.

It's how he rolls

Your post makes about as much sense as a paper towel condom.

Maybe to someone who uses paper towel condoms.

Everyone else agrees

Live coverage this morning showed about a third of the seats in back were empty.

Hardly matters though. "The Blacks" aren't going to fall for that lame ass dog and pony show.

Forum List

Back