Trump Addresses Empty Church As African-American Photo-Op Backfires In Detroit

Yeah that isn't "empty"....poor Matthew fell for it

CrcLIq9XEAAJiMR.jpg
All they had to do was ask the congregation to shift over to one side. Who were they saluting? Is this photoshopped? Looks it.
I've been saying all along that the reason he isn't doing a lot of rallies in black neighborhoods is because he couldn't fill them. Doesn't mean he shouldn't have gone, though. It was a good day's work.

Oh good grief stop making fucking excuses. It's old and tiresome. Some dumbass left loon site got caught, deal with it
I'M NOT MAKING EXCUSES!!! Excuses for what? Your picture looks a helluvalot as if an image of Trump was superimposed over the crowd, who all appear to be watching him in front.
If he got a "full house" (it was church services, after all) I got nothing against it. Good for him.

To be fair it looked as if 20 or maybe 30 people were there to hear the savior of the black race...

This just in. Trump's assistants brought in 40 KFC dinners, and 10 watermelons as surprise treat for the black congregation.

At least Ronald Reagan knew how to pretend a Republican gives a shit about poor black Americans:

reagan-south-bronx_custom-e44df01e566825358e541f6af5c3b04310f51df3-s1500-c85.jpg

South Bronx 1980

Live coverage this morning showed about a third of the seats in back were empty.

Hardly matters though. "The Blacks" aren't going to fall for that lame ass dog and pony show.

Were those attending "uppity" or "Uncle Toms" to you?

Trump Addresses Empty Church As African-American Photo-Op Backfires In Detroit

Source: PoliticusUSA

Donald Trump’s appearance at an African-American church in Detroit went wrong, as the congregation rejected Trump by not showing up to hear him speak.

Read more: Trump Addresses Empty Church As African-American Photo-Op Backfires In Detroit

Man, what a dumbass!!!! Trump is such a loon and fake that no one with a real brain wishes to be seen with him.

It sure doesn't seem empty.

All they had to do was ask the congregation to shift over to one side. Who were they saluting? Is this photoshopped? Looks it.
I've been saying all along that the reason he isn't doing a lot of rallies in black neighborhoods is because he couldn't fill them. Doesn't mean he shouldn't have gone, though. It was a good day's work.

Oh good grief stop making fucking excuses. It's old and tiresome. Some dumbass left loon site got caught, deal with it
I'M NOT MAKING EXCUSES!!! Excuses for what? Your picture looks a helluvalot as if an image of Trump was superimposed over the crowd, who all appear to be watching him in front.
If he got a "full house" (it was church services, after all) I got nothing against it. Good for him.

I just saw the same pick on CNN web page

Taken at an angle, that looks like about the first 6 or 7 rows. Several news organization are reporting the Church was nearly empty and that Trump walked out half way through the service.

Are there that many Uncle Toms in Detroit?

Unreal

The most dangerous phrase ever spoke in Detroit........

I'm a Democrat and I'm here to help.

Forum List

Back