Trump Addresses Empty Church As African-American Photo-Op Backfires In Detroit

Btw, it's still funny

And you're still racist.
Uh oh PC police :rofl:

Just to make my point:

14265062_1183349465057921_8798018019525236241_n.jpg
Whoa so if a black person disagrees with you they're a dumb slave? That's harsh.

Oh don't worry, you set the precedent. Your problem, not mine.

Btw, it's still funny

And you're still racist.

Just to make my point:

Whoa so if a black person disagrees with you they're a dumb slave? That's harsh.

Uh... you're the one who posted a cartoon of a black man in a collar and chain. Do you even know what 'precedent' means?

And you're still racist.

Just to make my point:

Uh... you're the one who posted a cartoon of a black man in a collar and chain. Do you even know what 'precedent' means?

LMFAO You got your racist azz kicked again.. I love it.

Just to make my point:

ichi no tachi :) Nice take down.

I'm the PC Police, remember?

OldFuck is a moron.. just ignore it.. it slithers away soon enough.

Just to make my point:

LMFAO You got your racist azz kicked again.. I love it.
How?

:cuckoo:

And you're still racist.

Just to make my point:

That collar and chain is something you put them in. In the past, people of your political inclination enslaved their bodies. In the present, you've enslaved them in their own fears and prejudices. You've engendered a persecution complex in them that somehow white cops are out to kill them all. That white people have some sort of inherent prejudice against them.

And precedent means setting a pattern, a model for how things are done in the future. You set this precedent. You're the ones telling them how to think and what to do. Not me.

Just to make my point:

That collar and chain is something you put them in. In the past, people of your political inclination enslaved their bodies. In the present, you've enslaved them in their own fears and prejudices. You've engendered a persecution complex in them that somehow white cops are out to kill them all.

And precedent means setting a pattern, a model for how things are done in the future. You set this precedent. You're the ones telling them how to think and what to do. Not me.

That's a valid point and it suits their purpose. The Cloward Piven strategy that Marxists employ.

Just to make my point:

That collar and chain is something you put them in. In the past, people of your political inclination enslaved their bodies. In the present, you've enslaved them in their own fears and prejudices. You've engendered a persecution complex in them that somehow white cops are out to kill them all.

That's a valid point and it suits their purpose. The Cloward Piven strategy that Marxists employ.

I would attribute this more to Saul Alinsky than Cloward and Piven.

Just to make my point:

I'm not socially conservative, so my political inclinations have never enslaved anybody. The rest of your gibberish is nonsense, and your same argument could easily be used to condemn people like you.

Your last 3 sentences are blatant lies.

The rest of your gibberish is nonsense, and your same argument could easily be used to condemn people like you.

Hardly. I don't call them "Uncle Tom" or treat them with contempt when they stray away from the beaten path. Nor do I call them "brown" like you do. I don't encourage African Americans to disown someone of the same race as they are because they believe in something greater than food stamps or welfare checks. I treat them with respect. I'm past classifying people by their races or identities or ways of life, nor do I segregate others by politics either. Your bigotry speaks for itself.

Last edited:
I'm not socially conservative, so my political inclinations have never enslaved anybody.

That's my entire point. You're not. You are not socially conservative, you are socially liberal. And that's why you are responsible for these people's mindsets.
Socially liberal means to veer away from the current socially acceptable standards. Slavery was a standard, and social conservatives loved it. They even elected a President who quoted the Bible to defend it. And today's social conservatives wave his flag and decry his opponent Abe Lincoln, and condemn the civil rights movement.

The rest of your gibberish is nonsense, and your same argument could easily be used to condemn people like you.

Hardly. I don't call them "Uncle Tom" or treat them with contempt when they stray away from the beaten path.Nor do I call them "brown" like you do. I don't encourage African Americans to disown someone of the same race as they are because they believe in something greater than food stamps or welfare checks. I treat them with respect. I'm past classifying people by their races or identities or ways of life, nor do I segregate others by politics either. Your bigotry speaks for itself.
So you say "brown" is an insult?! Fuck you I'm brown. And you're the one who brought up "Uncle Tom," lest you be reminded that you just compared any black person who disagrees with you to a broke slave. :fu:

Socially liberal means to veer away from the current socially acceptable standards.

That's interesting. Veering away from socially acceptable standards, then forcing the new standards you've made for yourself on others. Wonderful.

Slavery was a standard, and social conservatives loved it.

Ahh I see. A Democrat is a Democrat is a Democrat. As long as that affiliation is attached to those "social conservatives" they are still Democrats

Social conservative does not always mean the southern guy from Georgia or from Alabama, nor does it mean Republican.

They even elected a President who quoted the Bible to defend it. And today's social conservatives wave his flag and decry his opponent Abe Lincoln, and condemn the civil rights movement.

Try not to be vague. Which president?

Hardly. I don't call them "Uncle Tom" or treat them with contempt when they stray away from the beaten path.Nor do I call them "brown" like you do. I don't encourage African Americans to disown someone of the same race as they are because they believe in something greater than food stamps or welfare checks. I treat them with respect. I'm past classifying people by their races or identities or ways of life, nor do I segregate others by politics either. Your bigotry speaks for itself.
So you say "brown" is an insult?! Fuck you I'm brown. And you're the one who brought up "Uncle Tom," lest you be reminded that you just compared any black person who disagrees with you to a broke slave. :fu:

Sure you are.. You're too much of a racist prick to be African American.. no one gives a shit if you're tanned dumbo.. You've been called out numerous times now for your bigoted terminology.. You own it.

Socially liberal means to veer away from the current socially acceptable standards.

That's interesting. Veering away from socially acceptable standards, then forcing the new standards you've made for yourself on others. Wonderful.
Eh em... --> :cuckoo:

Slavery was a standard, and social conservatives loved it.

Ahh I see. A Democrat is a Democrat is a Democrat. As long as that affiliation is attached to those "social conservatives" they are still Democrats

Social conservative does not always mean the southern guy from Georgia or from Alabama, nor does it mean Republican.
Wow. You wrote "nor does it mean republican." I'm glad you acknowledged that it's possible that Democrats were once dumbass "social conservatives."

They even elected a President who quoted the Bible to defend it. And today's social conservatives wave his flag and decry his opponent Abe Lincoln, and condemn the civil rights movement.

Try not to be vague. Which president?
Really? You can't figure that out? Jefferson Davis.

Forum List

Back