Trump Addresses Empty Church As African-American Photo-Op Backfires In Detroit

The rest of your gibberish is nonsense, and your same argument could easily be used to condemn people like you.

Hardly. I don't call them "Uncle Tom" or treat them with contempt when they stray away from the beaten path.Nor do I call them "brown" like you do. I don't encourage African Americans to disown someone of the same race as they are because they believe in something greater than food stamps or welfare checks. I treat them with respect. I'm past classifying people by their races or identities or ways of life, nor do I segregate others by politics either. Your bigotry speaks for itself.
So you say "brown" is an insult?! Fuck you I'm brown. And you're the one who brought up "Uncle Tom," lest you be reminded that you just compared any black person who disagrees with you to a broke slave. :fu:

Sure you are.. You're too much of a racist prick to be African American.. no one gives a shit if you're tanned dumbo.. You've been called out numerous times now for your bigoted terminology.. You own it.
Wow... to you all brown people are African-Americans?

Sheesh. :cuckoo:

Really? You can't figure that out? Jefferson Davis.

But Jefferson Davis is not an American President. He was president of the Confederacy. So that's a deep flaw in your argument. It's telling how you're trying to attribute him to modern social conservatives.

Wow. You wrote "nor does it mean republican." I'm glad you acknowledged that it's possible that Democrats were once dumbass "social conservatives."

Yeah, so that is an onus on you. I don't belong to the party who endorsed and employed slavery back in the 1800's, I used to belong to the party who ended such practices. Don't try to change history. That's all you buddy.

I have better things to do (like sleeping) than to continue playing with a troll.

Good night.

LOL..He'll gain votes, the latest polls show he's gain republican support..Poor boy, this is gonna hurt you bad when Trump wins:cool:
We get crap either way. If, God forbid, Trump wins we'll get a huckster buffoon, a man who can't help swinging at every pitch, a shallow thinking egomaniac who has never worked in any cause except the promotion of himself.

If Sec. Clinton wins, we'll get four years of a scandal plagued administration largely primed by the hatred and disdain the Right Wing has for her personally. This will handcuff her administration and prevent any real progress this nation needs.

Trump a shallow thinker?...LOL.... I think you're the shallow one
Trump's policies on immigration seem to reflect the attitudes of the last person he talked to. He does not seem to form and hold an opinion of his own. He flits around like a wind sock in a hurricane. And when he does speak, he rants like Castro on meth.

From one of the best articles I've read in a very long time:

On immigration, Beltway Republicans and liberal Democrats have formed an unholy alliance to swamp the United States with illegal aliens. They provide an endless supply of cheap labor while millions live on government assistance — bankrupting local hospitals, schools and city budgets.

We are under invasion. Whether the number is 11 million (which I don’t believe) or 20 million or even 30 million, illegal immigrants pose a clear and present danger. Our southern border is a bleeding sore. Illegals are stealing jobs, driving down wages and draining vital government resources. Countless murderers, rapists and drug smugglers are pouring across. Crime has exploded in inner cities; the Mexican drug cartels have effectively annexed parts of the border, enabling narcotics to flow unabated into our communities and schools. The result is an unprecedented heroin epidemic across large swathes of New England and the Midwest.

Islamic terrorists are virtually entering at will. ISIL is now in all 50 states; more radical Islamists — from Iraq, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Libya — keep coming in every day. Our ruling class’ obsession with open borders and multiculturalism is a recipe for national suicide.

This is why Trump’s call to secure the borders and build a massive wall along Mexico is perhaps his most important proposal. If we do not stop this invasion, then America — as we know it — will cease to exist. The United States will be transformed into a Third-World basket case: a lawless, impoverished and bankrupt nation overrun with criminals, drug lords, terrorists and parasites.

Borders define a country, just as a person’s home is defined by its property lines; strip away its borders and the nation — for all intents and purposes — disappears.

The dirty little secret about Trump can be summed up in one word: ‘Landslide’
To sm up, be afraid, be very afraid. Red meat for the paranoid Right Wng and the White Nationalist AltRight.

I ain't buyin' the fear you're sellin'.
You best stick with you democrat kkk......

Trump is wearing a Jewish Prayer Shawl that the Detroit Baptist preacher gave. Momentous!

The rest of your gibberish is nonsense, and your same argument could easily be used to condemn people like you.

Hardly. I don't call them "Uncle Tom" or treat them with contempt when they stray away from the beaten path.Nor do I call them "brown" like you do. I don't encourage African Americans to disown someone of the same race as they are because they believe in something greater than food stamps or welfare checks. I treat them with respect. I'm past classifying people by their races or identities or ways of life, nor do I segregate others by politics either. Your bigotry speaks for itself.
So you say "brown" is an insult?! Fuck you I'm brown. And you're the one who brought up "Uncle Tom," lest you be reminded that you just compared any black person who disagrees with you to a broke slave. :fu:

Sure you are.. You're too much of a racist prick to be African American.. no one gives a shit if you're tanned dumbo.. You've been called out numerous times now for your bigoted terminology.. You own it.
Wow... to you all brown people are African-Americans?

Sheesh. :cuckoo:
I don't think she is a democrat....:lol:

:) Thank you to the cons who used reasoned speech. Trump will need more than the 40% he has right now, not just a little but more than that, to win. If he does win (or Hillary, for that matter), the American electorate will demand that Congress ensure either one of them is an ineffective one-term president.

Taken at an angle, that looks like about the first 6 or 7 rows. Several news organization are reporting the Church was nearly empty and that Trump walked out half way through the service.

And this is the problem when you pander to people.

Many blacks have expressed their disappointment at Trump talking about blacks from a white stage. They suggested that Trump go out with the people. Go into their black neighborhoods and speak to them directly if you want their vote. Show them that you personally care about their problems. And what happens?

You can't talk to people who have the palms of their hands against their ears and singing aloud. It just doesn't work. If blacks don't even want to hear Trump, let them stay on their plantation where they are nice and happy. Stay poor, stay uneducated, and stay unsafe. That's the Democrat way.

When did the Republican party get the poor rural whites in America out of poverty?

White vs Black unemployment rate please?

Irrelevant. Do you think it matters to poor whites in rural Republican run areas what percentage they represent?

It's the racism of the Republican Party. Whenever they talk about poverty, they code it as urban minority poverty so they can directly or indirectly blame on Democrats or on the minorities themselves.

When did the Republican party get the poor rural whites in America out of poverty?

Is that what you think our federal government or representatives are supposed to do, get people out of poverty? Then you on the left wonder why we refer to you as the Uninformed Voter.

So you admit that Trump will do NOTHING for the poor in Detroit that he's currently pretending to care about.

His trade and immigration polices are designed to increase jobs, wages and working conditions for Working Class and Middle Class Americans.

Taken at an angle, that looks like about the first 6 or 7 rows. Several news organization are reporting the Church was nearly empty and that Trump walked out half way through the service.

Many blacks have expressed their disappointment at Trump talking about blacks from a white stage. They suggested that Trump go out with the people. Go into their black neighborhoods and speak to them directly if you want their vote. Show them that you personally care about their problems. And what happens?

You can't talk to people who have the palms of their hands against their ears and singing aloud. It just doesn't work. If blacks don't even want to hear Trump, let them stay on their plantation where they are nice and happy. Stay poor, stay uneducated, and stay unsafe. That's the Democrat way.

Irrelevant. Do you think it matters to poor whites in rural Republican run areas what percentage they represent?

It's the racism of the Republican Party. Whenever they talk about poverty, they code it as urban minority poverty so they can directly or indirectly blame on Democrats or on the minorities themselves.

Go ahead, tell us about all the times you've heard Republican presidential candidates talk about rural white poverty in areas governed by Republicans.

Detriot blacks look around and realize, "yeah, why are we supporting Dems if all they do is ruin things for us?"

Well, you would think so.

But they are constantly bombarded with propaganda about how the REpublcans want to kill and enslave them.

Study the tape when he is singing and clapping with the audience.

There is a quick shot from his left front over his should to the right back and the pews don't seem full.

Agreed. The amount of people in the church is the amount that usually show up at a large hillary rally. Trump needs to stress to them that the clinton plan for more mass immigration from the third world will just keep lowering job prospects for them, as well as overloading the already overloaded safety nets we have in place for Americans.
Good plan. Trump should tell black people that they are out competed for low intelligence dead end jobs and they should be up in arms about it.

Well it's true that blacks work the low end jobs that will be competed for by third worlders. You're the one mentioning intelligence, not me. Is that what you think of black people?

Black Americans are disproportionately union workers in the US as well.

The Republican Party is the party of union busting.

Unions have sold out their members to be tools of the Democratic Party.

Any union representing it's members would be supporting Trump because of his immigration and trade polices.

Is that what you think our federal government or representatives are supposed to do, get people out of poverty? Then you on the left wonder why we refer to you as the Uninformed Voter.

So you admit that Trump will do NOTHING for the poor in Detroit that he's currently pretending to care about.

His trade and immigration polices are designed to increase jobs, wages and working conditions for Working Class and Middle Class Americans.

He SAYS they are. What politician doesn't?

So what's next on Trump's Bucket List, now that he's 'talked to some black people'?

Go skydiving? Visit a gay bar? Shoot a moose?

Go ahead, tell us about all the times you've heard Republican presidential candidates talk about rural white poverty in areas governed by Republicans.

Republicans are not the Party that pretends to be all about the poor like the Dems.

We support the Rights and Interests of ALL Americans of All socioeconomic levels.

Even the Free Traders, mostly, sincerely believe(d) that their polices are for the good of Americans AS A WHOLE.

He SAYS they are. What politician doesn't?

I don't know. I hear a lot of libs and anti-trump people on this site arguing that we should just give up on manufacturing jobs, and manual labor jobs, and high tech jobs...

INdeed, it seems that fighting for those jobs is a pretty unpopular opinion around here.

Forum List

Back