Trump Addresses Empty Church As African-American Photo-Op Backfires In Detroit

Study the tape when he is singing and clapping with the audience.

There is a quick shot from his left front over his should to the right back and the pews don't seem full.
lol Wishful thinking. Trump is out in the world dealing with his supporters and his critics while Clinton is hiding away from the press.

That's not what I saw, I think.

In this one, I see maybe a 100.

Is the image photoshopped?

Taken at an angle, that looks like about the first 6 or 7 rows. Several news organization are reporting the Church was nearly empty and that Trump walked out half way through the service.

And this is the problem when you pander to people.

Many blacks have expressed their disappointment at Trump talking about blacks from a white stage. They suggested that Trump go out with the people. Go into their black neighborhoods and speak to them directly if you want their vote. Show them that you personally care about their problems. And what happens?

You can't talk to people who have the palms of their hands against their ears and singing aloud. It just doesn't work. If blacks don't even want to hear Trump, let them stay on their plantation where they are nice and happy. Stay poor, stay uneducated, and stay unsafe. That's the Democrat way.

When did the Republican party get the poor rural whites in America out of poverty?

"When did the Republican party get the poor rural whites in America out of poverty?"

They let them mine coal in West Virginia and Kentucky. Obama put them back in poverty.

There was a poster here once that took a picture of himself standing with a black man to "prove" he was down with black people. This is no different.
Take a look at the video, the church was full and the people responded warmly to him.

Is that a bullet proof podium that was brought out at the last minute?

Are you saying black people are violent and dangerous or that Clinton supporters are violent and dangerous or just that your head is filled with murderous thoughts?

No matter, if you watched the tape, you know the congregation responded to him warmly.

No, I'm saying that is what Trump thinks.

The first few rows were full is all the video proved.

Clearly, that was what you were thinking. Obviously more than the first few rows were filled.

AP_16247581676661.jpg

Wow, maybe 75 people, many of them his security team. I love the expression of the woman to his left. Maybe Trump had just farted.

You won't find one news report that says the church was full. You will only find reports saying it was half full, if that. But that Camera angle was cute...like a big girl talking overhead selfie so you don't see the width.
Nope the pictures and videos all show the church was full despite Clinton supporters outside trying to intimidate churchgoers.

You wish

There is a quick shot from his left front over his should to the right back and the pews don't seem full.

Agreed. The amount of people in the church is the amount that usually show up at a large hillary rally. Trump needs to stress to them that the clinton plan for more mass immigration from the third world will just keep lowering job prospects for them, as well as overloading the already overloaded safety nets we have in place for Americans.

Agreed. The amount of people in the church is the amount that usually show up at a large hillary rally. Trump needs to stress to them that the clinton plan for more mass immigration from the third world will just keep lowering job prospects for them, as well as overloading the already overloaded safety nets we have in place for Americans.
Good plan. Trump should tell black people that they are out competed for low intelligence dead end jobs and they should be up in arms about it.

Taken at an angle, that looks like about the first 6 or 7 rows. Several news organization are reporting the Church was nearly empty and that Trump walked out half way through the service.

And this is the problem when you pander to people.

Many blacks have expressed their disappointment at Trump talking about blacks from a white stage. They suggested that Trump go out with the people. Go into their black neighborhoods and speak to them directly if you want their vote. Show them that you personally care about their problems. And what happens?

You can't talk to people who have the palms of their hands against their ears and singing aloud. It just doesn't work. If blacks don't even want to hear Trump, let them stay on their plantation where they are nice and happy. Stay poor, stay uneducated, and stay unsafe. That's the Democrat way.

When did the Republican party get the poor rural whites in America out of poverty?

Well, the demorats under clinton will get the poor rural whites back into poverty. She's bragging about this in link below with her anti labor buddy tim caine.

Good plan. Trump should tell black people that they are out competed for low intelligence dead end jobs and they should be up in arms about it.

Well it's true that blacks work the low end jobs that will be competed for by third worlders. You're the one mentioning intelligence, not me. Is that what you think of black people?

Your elitist slander of working class jobs is noted.

You should really tell them that you think that about the jobs they do, or better yet the jobs they HOPE to do.

Have you become so discouraged about Hillary's chances you need to try to find hope in that?
Don't be silly. I am about facts, objective evidence, always have been. Trump getting this far astounds me. Factually, that should not have happened, but it has, and I accept that.

Like I accept that a "crowded" church has maybe 100 people with that much or more protesters outside.

Like HRC is not taking questions, as she should, and her numbers are going down.

Like Trump's numbers are not going up in relation to her falling numbers.

Like has lost 23 to 30 EVs potentially but Trump has gained none.

Put all that together, and the debates become crucial.

Is that what you think our federal government or representatives are supposed to do, get people out of poverty? Then you on the left wonder why we refer to you as the Uninformed Voter.

Some of these clinton posters do have such low regard for poor whites as well as blacks, they think it's only they who can take people out of poverty. If there are jobs, people will work, although there's always a few that won't. Nobody has hurt the working class like the clintons have with their naftas and wto's and mfns etc.

Have you become so discouraged about Hillary's chances you need to try to find hope in that?
Don't be silly. I am about facts, objective evidence, always have been. Trump getting this far astounds me. Factually, that should not have happened, but it has, and I accept that.

Like I accept that a "crowded" church has maybe 100 people with that much or more protesters outside.

Like HRC is not taking questions, as she should, and her numbers are going down.

Like Trump's numbers are not going up in relation to her falling numbers.

Like has lost 23 to 30 EVs potentially but Trump has gained none.

Put all that together, and the debates become crucial.

Trump has gotten this far because he talks to ordinary people in their own language. Quite a feat for a rich kid. But then, he says his dad put him to work on jobs, which helps him understand working people better.

I'm surprised anyone is giving this thread any more attention after it was debunked / proven to be a lie.

The photos showed the claim the church was empty was a lie, and Trump reportedly received a standing ovation.

Much like their 'dark queen', libs will stop at nothing, tell any lie, to help Hillary win.

And Hil-Liar should tell them she's going to make sure they don't even get those jobs.

I'm surprised anyone is giving this thread any more attention after it was debunked / proven to be a lie.

The photos showed the claim the church was empty was a lie, and Trump reportedly received a standing ovation.

Much like their 'dark queen', libs will stop at nothing, tell any lie, to help Hillary win.

It may only help Trump. He's the kind of guy that will bring up these photos to explain how crooked Hillary and the MSM are.

Forum List

Back