Trump Addresses Empty Church As African-American Photo-Op Backfires In Detroit

Detriot blacks look around and realize, "yeah, why are we supporting Dems if all they do is ruin things for us?"

Exactly.

It's like if you can't park your car on your property and need to use a nearby vacant lot. The problem is that your car gets broken into all the time. So the Convenient store guy says "Hey, that parking lot is full of bushes and nobody can see your car from the street. Why not park your car in my lot because it's less likely to get broken into?" And yet you continue to park in that vacant lot.

Yeah that isn't "empty"....poor Matthew fell for it

CrcLIq9XEAAJiMR.jpg
The NAZI salutes were special.
The fucking queer c*nt running as a DemoRAT seems to agree!
Nazi-Hillary.jpg
Saluting herself....how odd.

Are you saying black people are violent and dangerous or that Clinton supporters are violent and dangerous or just that your head is filled with murderous thoughts?

No matter, if you watched the tape, you know the congregation responded to him warmly.
No, I'm saying that is what Trump thinks.

The first few rows were full is all the video proved.
Clearly, that was what you were thinking. Obviously more than the first few rows were filled.

AP_16247581676661.jpg
Wow, maybe 75 people, many of them his security team. I love the expression of the woman to his left. Maybe Trump had just farted.
It's killing you, isn't it. During August Hillary's support among women, Hispanics and liberals has fallen sharply, and now her last bastion of strong support, African Americans, is welcoming Trump.
You are fooling yourself, just like Correll and Vigilante did earlier, if you think she is collapsing. She is certainly not. She needs 36 EVs in todays polls, and Trump has not budged from the 116 he needs.
It is far from over, but she is clearly trending down, and it is hard to see how she can reverse this trend since her campaign has no substance and is entirely dependent of Trump making huge gaffes which he is clearly not making anymore. All the stories about Trump are affirmative and positive, his visit to Mexico, a strong clear speech on illegal immigration and now this visit to the Detroit church, and all the stories about Hillary lately are negative. If Hillary continues to depend on going negative on Trump, she will lose his election. She must begin to give voters affirmative reasons for voting for her if she hopes to win this election.

Nazi-Hillary.jpg

Hail to Der Fuhrer!....She be like that!

There was a poster here once that took a picture of himself standing with a black man to "prove" he was down with black people. This is no different.
Take a look at the video, the church was full and the people responded warmly to him.

Is that a bullet proof podium that was brought out at the last minute?

Are you saying black people are violent and dangerous or that Clinton supporters are violent and dangerous or just that your head is filled with murderous thoughts?

No matter, if you watched the tape, you know the congregation responded to him warmly.

Clearly, that was what you were thinking. Obviously more than the first few rows were filled.

AP_16247581676661.jpg

The back half is awfully empty....

OK, so the biggest anti-poverty program is Medicaid. How soon after you conservatives end Medicaid will poor people enjoy the prosperity of no longer having affordable healthcare?

Didn't we end Medicaid during the Bush years when we had an all Republican government? Oh! That's right, nobody even mentioned it.

Medicaid is not an "anti-poverty" program, it's a program for the poor.

Nazi-Hillary.jpg

Hail to Der Fuhrer!....She be like that!

That should make you happy, what with you wanting a Dictator and all.

Take a look at the video, the church was full and the people responded warmly to him.

AP_16247581676661.jpg

When you have NOTHING you make it up...or in your case, continue to lie!

AP_16247581676661.jpg

Only in your dreams.

AP_16247581676661.jpg
Wow, maybe 75 people, many of them his security team. I love the expression of the woman to his left. Maybe Trump had just farted.
It's killing you, isn't it. During August Hillary's support among women, Hispanics and liberals has fallen sharply, and now her last bastion of strong support, African Americans, is welcoming Trump.
You are fooling yourself, just like Correll and Vigilante did earlier, if you think she is collapsing. She is certainly not. She needs 36 EVs in todays polls, and Trump has not budged from the 116 he needs.
It is far from over, but she is clearly trending down, and it is hard to see how she can reverse this trend since her campaign has no substance and is entirely dependent of Trump making huge gaffes which he is clearly not making anymore. All the stories about Trump are affirmative and positive, his visit to Mexico, a strong clear speech on illegal immigration and now this visit to the Detroit church, and all the stories about Hillary lately are negative. If Hillary continues to depend on going negative on Trump, she will lose his election. She must begin to give voters affirmative reasons for voting for her if she hopes to win this election.
You are substituting your assertions ("campaign has no substance" and "dependent of Trump making huge gaffes" that he will not make anymore. That is your spin on Trump and Mexico, Trump and immigration, Trump and the black church.

You are hoping, but understand those are hopes, not facts.

I think (my assertion) is that the debates are becoming even more key.

But one of your implied assertions is one I agree with: the election is Hillary ~ to lose or win.

If she gets her act together better, Trump will be in hot water again.

Trump Addresses Empty Church As African-American Photo-Op Backfires In Detroit

Source: PoliticusUSA

Donald Trump’s appearance at an African-American church in Detroit went wrong, as the congregation rejected Trump by not showing up to hear him speak.

Read more: Trump Addresses Empty Church As African-American Photo-Op Backfires In Detroit

Man, what a dumbass!!!! Trump is such a loon and fake that no one with a real brain wishes to be seen with him.

then why did Clinton try to block the vid??

Forum List

Back