Trump Administration loses track of 1,500 children they kidnapped.

Here's how the government managed to lose track of 1,500 migrant children

Just hearing about a woman who came from the Congo to escape violence, presented herself at the border, is arrested and took her child away.

Government makes her take a DNA test to prove she was the mother.

These children are kidnapped when they are stolen from their parents. These children will grow up enemies of this country and they will be traumatized for life.

Of course, Republicans see nothing wrong. This is who that odious party has become.

Do you have a link to a mainstream media source, Mother Jones is highly suspect for honesty.

If you don't believe that article you're free to do what I always do when I see an article I don't believe.

I look it up to find out if it's true.

It takes just a few minutes to do a simple search. The author of this thread gave you the keywords.

I did just that. I found it very hard to believe that our government lost track of 1500 children. Unfortunately I was wrong. It's true. What's worse, the government won't take any responsibility for it and claims they aren't legally responsible. Which is wrong. They most certainly are legally responsible.

Here's the link to the search I did. Just click on it and pick your article.

usa loses 1500 immigrant children

I am also allowed question a highly bigoted and biased website as being truthful.

The link I gave you was to a Bing search on the subject. It had more than one link on it. I didn't put up a link to a news website. I gave you a search so you could pick the article from the news source you wanted.

You can do the same search. Just go to your favorite search engine, type in US lost 1500 immigrant children then hit enter. Then pick your article from your favorite news site.

There are a lot of news articles about it from a variety of sources.

You don't have to believe it if you don't want to.

I can lead you to water but I can't make you drink.

Just hearing about a woman who came from the Congo to escape violence, presented herself at the border, is arrested and took her child away.

These children are kidnapped when they are stolen from their parents. These children will grow up enemies of this country and they will be traumatized for life.

Of course, Republicans see nothing wrong. This is who that odious party has become.

Do you have a link to a mainstream media source, Mother Jones is highly suspect for honesty.

If you don't believe that article you're free to do what I always do when I see an article I don't believe.

It takes just a few minutes to do a simple search. The author of this thread gave you the keywords.

I did just that. I found it very hard to believe that our government lost track of 1500 children. Unfortunately I was wrong. It's true. What's worse, the government won't take any responsibility for it and claims they aren't legally responsible. Which is wrong. They most certainly are legally responsible.

I am also allowed question a highly bigoted and biased website as being truthful.

The link I gave you was to a Bing search on the subject. It had more than one link on it. I didn't put up a link to a news website. I gave you a search so you could pick the article from the news source you wanted.

You can do the same search. Just go to your favorite search engine, type in US lost 1500 immigrant children then hit enter. Then pick your article from your favorite news site.

You totally missed the point, I Google all the time, my point is why in the world does he quote from a wingnuts website when you can get better writing, less bias and a ton more credibility which the OP has zero.

Well question no more...

Some 1,500 immigrant children unaccounted for, federal official says

... looks like MotherJones got this one right.

But you’re in luck.... there are dozens of dumbass excuses by rightwingnuts on this thread to choose from now that your, I don’t trust the source, excuse has been taken away from you.

You don’t even have to think one up, just pick. It’s like a gift!

Last edited:

You totally missed the point, I Google all the time, my point is why in the world does he quote from a wingnuts website when you can get better writing, less bias and a ton more credibility which the OP has zero.

Does it really matter where truth comes from?

The story is true.

You could have done what I did. Look for the truth yourself. It only took a couple minutes to find the truth and I didn't expect anyone else to do it for me.

Just because you don't like a new outlet really shouldn't mean that you should discount everything they report. And if you don't believe it, just google it and find the truth for yourself. You shouldn't need to be spoon fed the truth.

So the moral is don’t bring your illegal children into this country. The dumbass democrats will lose track of them

The story is true.
You could have done what I did. Look for the truth yourself. It only took a couple minutes to find the truth and I didn't expect anyone else to do it for me.
Just because you don't like a new outlet really shouldn't mean that you should discount everything they report. And if you don't believe it, just google it and find the truth for yourself. You shouldn't need to be spoon fed the truth.

Again, you missed the point. Thanks for trying.

I’m sure that all 1500 kids are out on the streets somewhere with no lodging, food or someone to take care of them. gg.

The government has lost track of tons of things over the years, seems to be the norm. Remember Operation Fast and Furious and they lost tracks of most the guns the government illegally sold.

The story is true.

I didn't miss the point.

You want to blame the poster and news source for you not taking a couple minutes to check out if the story is true or not. You don't like the news outlet that was originally posted about the news article. You believe that you can say the story is false just because of the source.

Like I said, if you don't like the source of the news then look it up yourself.

You missed my point.

I've read a lot of posts that are from a source I don't trust. So I do what all intelligent people do. I look it up myself. Instead of making a fool of myself because the source of the news isn't an outlet I like.

The truth is the truth.

You should have not been so quick to attack the OP before you checked it out for yourself.

I’m sure that all 1500 kids are out on the streets somewhere with no lodging, food or someone to take care of them. gg.

The government has lost track of tons of things over the years, seems to be the norm. Remember Operation Fast and Furious and they lost tracks of most the guns the government illegally sold.

Excuses. Excuses.

And very lame excuses at that.

:CryingCow:

The story is true.

I didn't miss the point.

You want to blame the poster and news source for you not taking a couple minutes to check out if the story is true or not. You don't like the news outlet that was originally posted about the news article. You believe that you can say the story is false just because of the source.

Like I said, if you don't like the source of the news then look it up yourself.

You missed my point.

I've read a lot of posts that are from a source I don't trust. So I do what all intelligent people do. I look it up myself. Instead of making a fool of myself because the source of the news isn't an outlet I like.

The truth is the truth.

You should have not been so quick to attack the OP before you checked it out for yourself.

I had already checked out the source and I Googled the story to find out if it was true or not, so when I posted I knew the story was true. I was asking rdean to use a reliable source, then you butted in with your crap. So you did miss the point.

Excuses. Excuses.

And very lame excuses at that.

No excuse, it is a fact the government loses crap everyday and has for decades. Do you dispute this because Google will give you thousands of stories on it.

The Trump administration went to all these countries and kidnapped children right out of their beds and then lost them. Is that what happened?

Trump, backed by the GOP, having grown tired of war on women, Muslims, race diversity, etc., has decided to expand into war on children, by cutting health care benefits for poor children, and now separating them from their parents, due to their parents having committed a misdemeanor by crossing the border without papers. The logic that they use is similar to that used several years ago when the National Lampoon published one of their magazines with this cover:

51KWXxcQBqL.jpg

Trump, backed by the GOP, having grown tired of war on women, Muslims, race diversity, etc., has decided to expand into war on children, by cutting health care benefits for poor children, and now separating them from their parents, due to their parents having committed a misdemeanor by crossing the border without papers. The logic that they use is similar to that used several years ago when the National Lampoon published one of their magazines with this cover:

51KWXxcQBqL.jpg
Lol! That is some funny BS.

Where are all the right to lifers opposing the abuse of very young children in separating them from their parents. Studies show the affected children will suffer from PTSD for the rest of their lives.

There is no reason for this action on any grounds but just on moral and ethical grounds, this is torture and abuse, of both the parents and the children and should be condemned by anyone who calls themselves a human being.

Obviously the OP is lying. More absurd Democrat Fake News. There was no 'Kidnapping' of anyone. The apprehensions were completely legal. That being said, our Immigration System is broken. Secure the Border and end all Illegal Immigration period. You wanna come to my country, do it the right way.

One more problem that the far left loons like to pretend started the day Trump was sworn in secure the border and fix this fucked up immigration system and you would likely solve a lot of these type problems but neither party for their own selifsh reasons wants to.

Explain how losing a 4 year old achieved that

Forum List

Back