Trump Administration loses track of 1,500 children they kidnapped.

Here's how the government managed to lose track of 1,500 migrant children

Just hearing about a woman who came from the Congo to escape violence, presented herself at the border, is arrested and took her child away.

Government makes her take a DNA test to prove she was the mother.

These children are kidnapped when they are stolen from their parents. These children will grow up enemies of this country and they will be traumatized for life.

Of course, Republicans see nothing wrong. This is who that odious party has become.

Do you have a link to a mainstream media source, Mother Jones is highly suspect for honesty.

Presenting yourself at the border and requesting asylum is the proper way to do it. Nothing illegal about it.
It is illegal if there is no basis for asylum. That's fraud.
No. It isn’t. They have a right to a hearing to determine if there is a basis.

Of course no Leftists can respond to the situation WHY they have travelled ALL the way from The Congo to the Mexican border to get into the American nation. Wake up and smell the coffee, they are USING you, you are allowing yourselves to be USED be feral savages, WTF most might have the IQ of a paper cup but they are pulling a clever fast one on you because you are weak because of Pathological Altruism.

I can respond.

Have you checked out what has been happening in the Congo for the past (how many?) years now? No one pays attention anymore. Can't blame them and frankly - Congolese are one group of people that probably WOULD qualify for assylum.
They don't care.

ONE: They are black and Republicans hate blacks second only to gays.

TWO: Trump says it's a sh!thole.
--------------------------------------------- well it is a shithole if you are talking 'congo' or most of 'africa' and many other places outside of the Western world DeanRD .

So, how did they arrive at our southern border enabling Trump to kidnap them? Any libtards know?

It is a most curious thing that the libtard denard cannot answer this most basic question!

Just hearing about a woman who came from the Congo to escape violence, presented herself at the border, is arrested and took her child away.

These children are kidnapped when they are stolen from their parents. These children will grow up enemies of this country and they will be traumatized for life.

Of course, Republicans see nothing wrong. This is who that odious party has become.

Do you have a link to a mainstream media source, Mother Jones is highly suspect for honesty.

If you don't believe that article you're free to do what I always do when I see an article I don't believe.

I look it up to find out if it's true.

It takes just a few minutes to do a simple search. The author of this thread gave you the keywords.

I did just that. I found it very hard to believe that our government lost track of 1500 children. Unfortunately I was wrong. It's true. What's worse, the government won't take any responsibility for it and claims they aren't legally responsible. Which is wrong. They most certainly are legally responsible.

Here's the link to the search I did. Just click on it and pick your article.

usa loses 1500 immigrant children

Every now and again there comes a thread whose poster is so full of shit their eyes have turned brown. In such instances one need only read the first sentence or two and THEN click "funny".

Need a link an example?

If you don't believe that article you're free to do what I always do when I see an article I don't believe.

It takes just a few minutes to do a simple search. The author of this thread gave you the keywords.

I did just that. I found it very hard to believe that our government lost track of 1500 children. Unfortunately I was wrong. It's true. What's worse, the government won't take any responsibility for it and claims they aren't legally responsible. Which is wrong. They most certainly are legally responsible.

You beat me to it.

Of course no Leftists can respond to the situation WHY they have travelled ALL the way from The Congo to the Mexican border to get into the American nation. Wake up and smell the coffee, they are USING you, you are allowing yourselves to be USED be feral savages, WTF most might have the IQ of a paper cup but they are pulling a clever fast one on you because you are weak because of Pathological Altruism.

I can respond.

Have you checked out what has been happening in the Congo for the past (how many?) years now? No one pays attention anymore. Can't blame them and frankly - Congolese are one group of people that probably WOULD qualify for assylum.
They don't care.

--------------------------------------------- well it is a shithole if you are talking 'congo' or most of 'africa' and many other places outside of the Western world DeanRD .
And inside the United States. Look at Ruby Red Appalachia. Many living there don't even have running water or electricity. Obamacare was the first time most of them had healthcare.
Yet, they vote GOP because they hate blacks.

See post 65.

Presenting yourself at the border and requesting asylum is the proper way to do it. Nothing illegal about it.

I can respond.

They don't care.

The Congo IS a Shit Hole, as is Mexico as are 100% of Third World Nations, ALL Shit Holes.

Wow, talking about your own family that way.
Something is seriously wrong with you dud.
Nope, Deanie boy, I was talking about your "spawn".

Since you champion abortion, they are nothing but blobs of flesh to liberals like you. ... :cuckoo:

I can respond.

They don't care.

The Congo IS a Shit Hole, as is Mexico as are 100% of Third World Nations, ALL Shit Holes.
Lol conservatives here are such kind, understanding folks.

Since you champion abortion, they are nothing but blobs of flesh to liberals like you. ... :cuckoo:
If Democrats didn't like children they wouldn't fight for healthcare for children and education and school lunches and on and on.
But to you, they are target practice. We know that for sure from GOP policies.
Go ahead, try to deny it.

If this separation policy was so great, why is Trump trying to blame it on Democrats?

If Democrats didn't like children they wouldn't fight for healthcare for children and education and school lunches and on and on.
But to you, they are target practice. We know that for sure from GOP policies.
Go ahead, try to deny it.
Democrats in power for eight long years. Schools sucked, lunches really sucked therefore democrats hate children

I am also allowed question a highly bigoted and biased website as being truthful.

Forum List

Back