Trump administration moves to revoke transgender health protection

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Trump administration moves to revoke transgender health protection | TribLIVE.com
The Trump administration proposed revoking Obama-era discrimination protections for transgender people in health care on Friday, a move LGBT groups fear will result in some Americans being denied needed medical treatment.

kGreat news because if soldiers can't get what they need than this elective bullshit should never be allowed via tax payer dollars
and that bs " term thy use " MEDICAL NEEDS". medical needs my fkn ass, it is not MEDICALLY NEEDED TO CUT YOUR WINKYEEE OFF DUMBASSES!!...........

Thank God.

Medical “transgender” procedures should be banned. There is nothing healthy about mutilating genitals because of mental illness.

Trump administration moves to revoke transgender health protection | TribLIVE.com
The Trump administration proposed revoking Obama-era discrimination protections for transgender people in health care on Friday, a move LGBT groups fear will result in some Americans being denied needed medical treatment.

kGreat news because if soldiers can't get what they need than this elective bullshit should never be allowed via tax payer dollars
and that bs " term thy use " MEDICAL NEEDS". medical needs my fkn ass, it is not MEDICALLY NEEDED TO CUT YOUR WINKYEEE OFF DUMBASSES!!...........
/----/ The only needed medical treatment those freaks should receive on demand is psychiatric counseling.
image003.gif

Thank God.

Medical “transgender” procedures should be banned. There is nothing healthy about mutilating genitals because of mental illness.

Perhaps you both should be discriminated against medically, for worshipping tramp. Its a mental illness you know.

Thank God.

Perhaps you both should be discriminated against medically, for worshipping tramp. Its a mental illness you know.
/——/ I already am discriminating against medically. Being a guy I can’t get my uterus ripped out or my snatch sewn up. Bummer

Thank God.

Amen to this. And it isn't like a person's life and well being actually depends on such an alteration.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Thank God.

People can not leave well enough alone when empowered. you overplayed your hand. You even pushed the persecution of Christians. You cost to much for so little and since you spout that there are millions of children starving in the streets, what are our priorities? Who is first in line? You got Trump elected! And he is not anti all of the alphabet in your agenda. He is for common sense.

Forum List

Back