Trump administration scrambles as outrage grows over border separations

Trump and his toadies can’t defend the indefensible.

Oh we can

What you can’t defend is the fact that known child sex traffickers exploit our system to get their “product” across the border.

If we do not ASSURE that every child belongs to the adult bringing them in, then we are complicit in that trafficking.

Republicans don’t want to give this assistance, Democrats are crying like wailing children for it!

SHAME ON YOUR ONCE GREAT PARTY!

Oh we can

What you can’t defend is the fact that known child sex traffickers exploit our system to get their “product” across the border.

If we do not ASSURE that every child belongs to the adult bringing them in, then we are complicit in that trafficking.

Republicans don’t want to give this assistance, Democrats are crying like wailing children for it!

When did you defend the Democratic party?

Oh we can

When did you defend the Democratic party?

Why would I. I quit being a Democrat YEARS AGO. They gave up conscience for votes.

Just like now, seeking votes is far more important to the Dems then assuring these children aren't being sold into the Child Sex Slave market.

I reluctantly tend to agree. ----BUT the donkey is only temporarily
pixilated

Well...if the illegals are allowed to stay with their kids..I guess I can expect to be waiting another 20 years to get my roof.

The state of fucked-up-ness is directly proportional to Trump's desire to blame it on Democrats.

You deny the law was passed and signed by Bill Clinton?

Trump is helpless. His hands are tied. The power of Bill Clinton's penis compels him. The Devil made him do it. The bible said obey the gubmint, suh, and Democrats have a gun to Trump's head. I hear ya. It's not Trump's problem.

What's growing is fury over yet another democrat plan to flood the country with welfare takers.

There will be a price to pay for your disregard for Americans.

The latest left wing democrat Marxist propaganda initiative.
American criminals with children have been separated from their families upon their arrest since before the country was created.
Dupes.
Always cracks me up how many tRumpkins say the word "Marxist" without knowing what it means. Also pretty funny to hear one talk about "propaganda".
Yo, Marxist dupe, you didn’t even challenge my post!
Lol, he did it again!

They're getting squeamish now.

Trump administration scrambles as outrage grows over border separations

Homeland security secretary claims administration is simply enforcing the law as photos and audio of children fuel anger

The Trump administration struggled on Monday to defend its policy of separating parents from their sons and daughters at the southern US border amid growing national outrage and the release of a shocking recording of sobbing children.

As the White House scrambled to respond to the deepening political crisis, the homeland security secretary, Kirstjen Nielsen, flew from New Orleans to Washington to face a barrage of questions from reporters, even as Democratsdemanded her resignation and the outcry reached a critical mass.

Nielsen claimed that America was a country of “compassion” and “heart” but was unable to square the circle regarding whether the separations were a vindication of the administration’s “zero tolerance” policy towards illegal immigration or an unintended consequence of a law made by the US Congress.
<more>
There is no outrage except in the feeble minds of the left.

American criminals with children have been separated from their families upon their arrest since before the country was created.
Dupes.
Always cracks me up how many tRumpkins say the word "Marxist" without knowing what it means. Also pretty funny to hear one talk about "propaganda".
Lol, he did it again!
You’re a chicken shit moron. Try analysis. Or is that too intellectually stifling for you?

Dupes.
Lol, he did it again!
You’re a chicken shit moron. Try analysis. Or is that too intellectually stifling for you?
Lol, he knows words of more than two syllables!

That's pretty damn impressive for a tRumpkin.

Dupes.
Lol, he did it again!
Lol, he knows words of more than two syllables!

That's pretty damn impressive for a tRumpkin.
One syllable is enough for you, troll.

Oh we can

Oh...do you CAN defend the indefensible. :71: Ok.

upload_2018-6-19_18-53-52.png

This is one SICK Former Governor. She will never get elected again to anythang.

upload_2018-6-19_19-1-41.png

She should state dressing in a Confederate flag or KKK sheet and hood!
Well, BOTH.

Perhaps ya'll might get a clue as to why it's bad for government to run businesses now? After all, /everyone/ agrees that this is a bad policy (except perhaps the 9th Circuit who made it a requirement in 2016) -- only problem is the bill to fix it has to go through and that takes about a month.

I heard a bill to address separation of kids at the border is on the floor today (6/19) then it'll all be fixed - though I suspect even if it does pass the media won't really tell you.

Oh we can

Oh...do you CAN defend the indefensible. :71: Ok.

You obviously like child sex trafficking

Unreal.

Forum List

Back