Trump administration threatens Germany with "punitive action".

This is what makes you a fake libertarian....You buy into the "that'll never happen" bullshit of the remocrats and depublicans.

If you buy into their premises, then you've already lost the game.

you are so cute, the anarchist that worships the leader of the government!

It will never happen because people will keep voting into office remocrats and depublicans who do not want it to happen, our bases around the world are not about protecting other nations, they are about projecting our power.
I worship no man, Gomer.....And your "projection of power" myth is torn straight from the pages of the neocon playbook....I might as well be talking to Max Boot or Bill Kristol.

The troops are spread about the globe because the policy is a profit center for the military-industrial parasites.

It is not a myth dumbfuck. Our military power is part of our diplomacy. We do not have bases all over Europe so we can protect them, they do not need that. We have our bases there to exert influence on the regions. In the case of Japan it is to keep them from ever becoming a major military power again.

This is what makes you a fake libertarian....You buy into the "that'll never happen" bullshit of the remocrats and depublicans.

If you buy into their premises, then you've already lost the game.

you are so cute, the anarchist that worships the leader of the government!

It will never happen because people will keep voting into office remocrats and depublicans who do not want it to happen, our bases around the world are not about protecting other nations, they are about projecting our power.
I worship no man, Gomer.....And your "projection of power" myth is torn straight from the pages of the neocon playbook....I might as well be talking to Max Boot or Bill Kristol.

The troops are spread about the globe because the policy is a profit center for the military-industrial parasites.

It is not a myth dumbfuck. Our military power is part of our diplomacy. We do not have bases all over Europe so we can protect them, they do not need that. We have our bases there to exert influence on the regions. In the case of Japan it is to keep them from ever becoming a major military power again.
Oh bullshit...The Cold War is over, Gomer....There's no longer any threat to western Europe from RUSSIA!

The only benefit that the Murican military now has to them anymore is that it helps to keep their massive welfare states afloat, because they're mooching off us for national defense....NATO is nothing more than a massive welfare program.

Like I said, you're a fucking neocon masquerading as a libertarian.

Oh bullshit...The Cold War is over, Gomer....There's no longer any threat to western Europe from RUSSIA!

no shit dumbfuck, which is why I said they do not need us defending them. you repeat the same thing I said and then call me names...that is pretty fucking funny

"U.S. officials have warned at an energy conference in Brussels that the Trump administration will take punitive action against European companies that are building the Kremlin-favored Nord Stream 2 natural gas pipeline, which will deliver energy from Russia to Germany while bypassing Ukraine."

US Officials Issue Sanctions Warnings to Europe Over Russian Gas

Germany has already upset Trump by not raising their military spending high enough. Now, they make a deal to create a pipeline with Russia while we have sanctions against them? Granted, we shouldn't have sanctions with Russia anyhow, except maybe we should against Germany.
Close the military bases and bring the troops home.
Empires need their outposts to keep the subjected in line and never let them forget their place

Last edited:
"U.S. officials have warned at an energy conference in Brussels that the Trump administration will take punitive action against European companies that are building the Kremlin-favored Nord Stream 2 natural gas pipeline, which will deliver energy from Russia to Germany while bypassing Ukraine."

US Officials Issue Sanctions Warnings to Europe Over Russian Gas

Germany has already upset Trump by not raising their military spending high enough. Now, they make a deal to create a pipeline with Russia while we have sanctions against them? Granted, we shouldn't have sanctions with Russia anyhow, except maybe we should against Germany.
Close the military bases and bring the troops home.
^ voted to increase their budget and expand their presence abroad
Haven't voted at all since 2000, meathead.
Good
So you admit you were totally wrong.

Your capitulation is accepted.
Who cares. I found out today 1 less idiot votes than I thought.

Forum List

Back