Trump Administration’s Investigation into ‘SpyGate’ Continues to Grow

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
Lost amidst the constant liberal cacophonies of “RussiaGate” and “UkraineGate” is yet another lazily named scandal that, unlike the others, really gets to the bottom of the nation’s “deep state” debacle.

I’m speaking of course about “SpyGate” – a controversial course of action that appears to have led to the unethical wiretapping of the 2016 Trump campaign in order to bolster Hillary Clinton’s chances in that election.

There are concerns that an unverified and unverifiable series of documents known as the “Steele Dossier” were used to approve a FISA warrant against then-candidate Trump. The dossier has been described as a series of salacious rumors regarding President Trump’s unsanitary behavior with a number of Muscovite prostitutes, and the subsequent blackmailing of the world’s most famous businessman by the Kremlin.

Trump Administration's Investigation into 'SpyGate' Continues to Grow - Steadfast Daily

If you think that the FBI, CIA, and NSA were not reporting and updating Obama on every detail of this massive scandal I’ve got a bridge for sale. At some point, indictments will be issued and the media will be forced to make a minor note of the biggest spy scandal in the nation’s history. Obamagate I guess. Pathetic that the media’s only interest in the whole affair is how they can use it to bring trump down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When are they going to declassify everything, I'm anxious to read it.:iyfyus.jpg:

When are they going to declassify everything, I'm anxious to read it.:iyfyus.jpg:
As requested by you:

President Trump Authorizes Total Declassification of All Documents Related to Spygate, Hillary Email Scandal – WITH NO REDACTIONS

Paul Sperry

@paulsperry_
When all the documents are finally declassified, and all the redactions removed from reports, the nation will see that the FBI and CIA not only knew the Russia "collusion" allegations against Trump were a political dirty trick, but that they were in on the trick.

Trump said he authorized declassification long ago!
All Russia Hoax Scandal information was Declassified by me long ago. Unfortunately for our Country, people have acted very slowly, especially since it is perhaps the biggest political crime in the history of our Country. Act!!!
6:21 PM · Oct 6, 2020

This declassification comes after Ratcliffe released a Russian intel assessment in which he asserted that Hillary Clinton hatched the Russia hoax in order to pin the DNC ‘hacking’ on President Trump.

As requested by you:

President Trump Authorizes Total Declassification of All Documents Related to Spygate, Hillary Email Scandal – WITH NO REDACTIONS

Paul Sperry

@paulsperry_
When all the documents are finally declassified, and all the redactions removed from reports, the nation will see that the FBI and CIA not only knew the Russia "collusion" allegations against Trump were a political dirty trick, but that they were in on the trick.

All Russia Hoax Scandal information was Declassified by me long ago. Unfortunately for our Country, people have acted very slowly, especially since it is perhaps the biggest political crime in the history of our Country. Act!!!

This declassification comes after Ratcliffe released a Russian intel assessment in which he asserted that Hillary Clinton hatched the Russia hoax in order to pin the DNC ‘hacking’ on President Trump.

You know I'm so over the Russian Hoax and Hillary's emails, but tramp will still go down as the 3rd impeached Potus.

As requested by you:

Paul Sperry

@paulsperry_

You know I'm so over the Russian Hoax and Hillary's emails, but tramp will still go down as the 3rd impeached Potus.
Obama, Biden and their Intel leadership will go down as the bigger traitors in history - bigger than Benedict Arnold and the Rosenbergs

As requested by you:

Paul Sperry

@paulsperry_

As requested by you:

Paul Sperry

@paulsperry_

Nice backpedal. Not long ago you were guzzling the koolaid, now suddenly, no interest? What changed?
Ask tramp, he is known to turn over documents. LOL

And no tramp was never spied on and Grassley' letter is wrong, the Steele dossier has never been debunked.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Clapper has now admitted that there was Spying in my campaign. Large dollars were paid to the Spy, far beyond normal. Starting to look like one of the biggest political scandals in U.S. history. SPYGATE - a terrible thing!"

- President Donald Trump in a tweet, May 24, 2018

President Trump, in a continuing effort to discredit the criminal investigation into his campaign's possible links with Russia entities, has now seized on "spygate." This refers to the news that the FBI obtained information from an informant - Stefan Halper, an emeritus professor at the University of Cambridge - who met with at least three members of Trump's campaign staff suspected of having links to Russia.

As an informant, Halper openly asked questions; a spy uses tradecraft to obtain information. So far, there has been nothing to indicate that there was a "spy" mandate as part of Halper's assistance for the FBI, which apparently started after the agency opened a counterintelligence probe.

Trump's 'spygate' claim is latest off-target salvo at Russia probe
Trump was right the whole time, all you guys were wrong the whole time. Time to man up and quit dodging.

Forum List

Back