Trump admits he set President Biden up for failure with the Afghanistan withdrawal...

Biden is the Boss. He's responsible. You can't ask for a job and then blame others when things fall apart. That's what incompetent bureaucrats do. Trump followed the advice of Fauci. Biggest mistake of his Presidency.
You have a fundamental misunderstanding of how civilian control of the military works. Biden made the decision to complete the withdrawal started in March of 2020 by you know who, instead of going back to war. He left the planning to the experts in the worlds greatest military. Nobody expected both the Afghan Army and Civilian government to collapse, but through their outstanding work our commanders were able to coordinate with their one time mortal enemies to maintain order during the final leg of Trumpybear's Skedaddle Accord's. The only black mark on their heroic effect was a Suicide Bomber from ISIS that killed hundreds including the last 13 of our soldiers to die in that senseless occupation.

You have a fundamental misunderstanding of how civilian control of the military works. Biden made the decision to complete the withdrawal started in March of 2020 by you know who, instead of going back to war. He left the planning to the experts in the worlds greatest military. Nobody expected both the Afghan Army and Civilian government to collapse, but through their outstanding work our commanders were able to coordinate with their one time mortal enemies to maintain order during the final leg of Trumpybear's Skedaddle Accord's. The only black mark on their heroic effect was a Suicide Bomber from ISIS that killed hundreds including the last 13 of our soldiers to die in that senseless occupation.
A competent President would prepare for that possibility.

A competent President would prepare for that possibility.
There was no combat between the US and the Taliban during the transition and therefore no combat deaths, so I say the military handled the situation just fine.

They butter what you approve of. Schmoozing your egos that all of the ills of history is someone else's fault who did nothing wrong. And of the people who did and are still alive, many are older, collecting pensions of any type. Go get them. We have successfully been categorized into a nation of groups. And we can e in more than one and all are. So, the whole group get the lame or the accolades. When it is individuals in those groups that cause issues. And for each group it can be a percentage with some higher or much higher than others.
How come we don't have a "WTF" smiley thingy in the responses?

There was no combat between the US and the Taliban during the transition and therefore no combat deaths, so I say the military handled the situation just fine.
Obviouslu, they didn't. They didn't prepare for terrorists in a country full of terrorists. Duh! Biden is the boss. That's why he gets paid the big bucks.

Congratulations, you've spotted a typo.

Yay for you.
You didn't say what it meant idiot! Hahaha

Screenshot_20220903-104418_Chrome.jpg

Trump admits he set President Biden up for failure​

And Man! I've never seen anyone run with failure and fail at failure so thoroughly as Diaper Joe!!! Joe is the KING of failure! He should teach CLASSES on it. When asked what Joe's biggest success has been in his life, it is his supreme skill at failing at everything! :auiqs.jpg:

I mean, Biden is SUCH a failure, he even went in just three years from America's Most Popular President Ever, to not even being able to lead a guy in any poll for reelection despite his opponent having 91 criminal indictments against him! :laughing0301:

WHAT A FAILURE!!! :21:

And Man! I've never seen anyone run with failure and fail at failure so thoroughly as Diaper Joe!!! Joe is the KING of failure! He should teach CLASSES on it. When asked what Joe's biggest success has been in his life, it is his supreme skill at failing at everything! :auiqs.jpg:

I mean, Biden is SUCH a failure, he even went in just three years from America's Most Popular President Ever, to not even being able to lead a guy in any poll for reelection despite his opponent having 91 criminal indictments against him! :laughing0301:

WHAT A FAILURE!!! :21:
Is it a failure when you're set up by someone who's supposed to be on the same side?

Forum List

Back