Trump Admits That He Didn't Know if the Vaccines Would Work

We will never know the answer, but I can guarantee you that I’m happier about my decision to not get the jab than you are for having gotten it…. twice.
I sincerely hope you’re one of the people who does not get myocarditis or any other clotting problems.
I am sure you noticed how that when medicines are hawked on the TV programs they always warn you by saying to tell your doctor if this or that happens. In other words they want no part of the blame and want it put on the doctor. I am not clear why a small number get the clotting problem. A key for me is social distancing. But at times guests come over so if they were in contact with a CV19 person, I too run the risk of getting it.

I am sure you noticed how that when medicines are hawked on the TV programs they always warn you by saying to tell your doctor if this or that happens. In other words they want no part of the blame and want it put on the doctor. I am not clear why a small number get the clotting problem. A key for me is social distancing. But at times guests come over so if they were in contact with a CV19 person, I too run the risk of getting it.

It is far wiser for you to make your choices based on what you and your doctor feel is best than the words of some strangers on a political forum

Why did you leave out this quote?

"I would recommend it and I would recommend it to a lot of people that don't want to get it and a lot of those people voted for me, frankly," Trump told Bartiromo.

"It is a great vaccine. It is a safe vaccine and it is something that works," he said.

Can you honestly tell us that when pharma hawks medicines, they don't always warn us to talk to our doctor? Then never at any time tell us to talk to a president.

That is a stupid thing to say, why would I be "less happy" about my decision than you are yours?
The fact that you’re getting butthurt over my post indicates the truth of it, kiddo.
It has been more than years,
“More than years” is measured in decades. You have not had the COVID “vaccine” in your veins for decades.
I am really not worried and unlike you do not eat up all the anti-Vax propaganda
Learn to use commas, please.
I’m not anti-vax, kid. I’m leery of injecting substances into my body that have no long term testing for adverse effects. Most intelligent people share that view.

The fact that you’re getting butthurt over my post indicates the truth of it, kiddo.

Whatever helps you sleep at night old man.

“More than years” is measured in decades. You have not had the COVID “vaccine” in your veins for decades.

I will be dead in just a few decades, I guess I will be ok! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I’m not anti-vax, kid. I’m leery of injecting substances into my body that have no long term testing for adverse effects. Most intelligent people share that view.

Whatever you need to tell yourself.

As I said, you do you and I will continue to trust my wife over that of some moron on the internet!

I am sure you can understand!

Can you honestly tell us that when pharma hawks medicines, they don't always warn us to talk to our doctor? Then never at any time tell us to talk to a president.

Then why is it okay to criticize Biden, but not Trump?

"We also put billions and billions of dollars, ten billion, to produce the vaccines before we knew they were going to work. It was called a calculated bet or a calcuated risk, we took a risk."

The man admits he didn't know if the vaccines, which his supporters now call the "clot shot" would work and he took a calculated risk on your health and the health of everyone else. Remember that his administration sold these vaccines as 100% safe and effective.

This is yet ANOTHER position this man has taken (the list has gotten really long) that runs counter to what his supporters claim to believe in. Will he get a pass on this too? Judging by the applause he received at the ACU, I'm guessing so.

Failure is what makes brilliant

I’m totally for each individual being free to decide for themselves. There were a lot of vaccinated assholes shaming and trying to marginalize those who took a more cautious path. Regardless, I still hope they have no adverse effects in the future. The propaganda push for getting the jab was the most relentless thing from big-gov I’ve seen in ages.

Whatever helps you sleep at night old man.
I will be dead in just a few decades, I guess I will be ok! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Whatever you need to tell yourself.
As I said, you do you and I will continue to trust my wife over that of some moron on the internet!
I am sure you can understand!
:itsok:
Sorry I triggered you with facts, kid. Put your wife on so I can talk with the man of the house.

Says a person who diverted to me and did not answer my question.
You moaned about blaming Biden. I only blame any president for acts he himself did.

If it's okay to blame Biden for encouraging everyone to take the COVID vaccine, why is it not okay to blame Trump who did exactly the same thing and takes credit for having it created in the first place?

I’m totally for each individual being free to decide for themselves. There were a lot of vaccinated assholes shaming and trying to marginalize those who took a more cautious path. Regardless, I still hope they have no adverse effects in the future. The propaganda push for getting the jab was the most relentless thing from big-gov I’ve seen in ages.
It even reached down to Pharmacies doing it as well. I used to argue, elsewhere of course, that the percent of those who died was very very small. A bit less than 1 percent and a good many of them like me, meaning the elderly.

There were a lot of vaccinated assholes shaming and trying to marginalize those who took a more cautious path.

and now you are trying to turn the tables by shaming those that got the shot?

Makes sense to you I suppose

Forum List

Back