Trump Admits That He Didn't Know if the Vaccines Would Work

If it's okay to blame Biden for encouraging everyone to take the COVID vaccine, why is it not okay to blame Trump who did exactly the same thing and takes credit for having it created in the first place?
You don't read me blaming Biden for that. Trump did not create the vaccine. His contribution was funding pharmacy and also changing the rules of approval to get the vaccine to the public in under a year vs waiting for approval that normally takes around 9 years.

MAGAs are like: COVID is the sniffles and God bless Donald Trump for inventing the vaccine we won't take.
Factually, as a percentage, very few that got CV19 died due to that. A bit under 1 percent died. Trump did not invent the vaccine nor has he said he did. HE did however shorten the time from maybe 10 years down to 11 months getting it to the public. Called it Warp Speed.

MAGAs are like: COVID is the sniffles and God bless Donald Trump for inventing the vaccine we won't take.
Guess who first said MAGA? I am sure you don't know. It was Bill Clinton in a speech he made when he was president.

Factually, as a percentage, very few that got CV19 died due to that. A bit under 1 percent died. Trump did not invent the vaccine nor has he said he did. HE did however shorten the time from maybe 10 years down to 11 months getting it to the public. Called it Warp Speed.
I wasn't talking about Trump but the idiots who idolize him.

LOL....So now the OP (and i suspect the rest of his ilk) are fine with calling the non-vaccine a "clot-shot" as long as they can use it to get in a shot in on Trump. :laughing0301:

Oh the irony, before they and their Karen mouthpieces wanted to put the unvaxxed on mass lockdown or worse.

Sorry OP, "clot-shot" belongs to us "pure-bloods". ;)

Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Wrong target... Fauci is the villian.

Guess who first said MAGA? I am sure you don't know. It was Bill Clinton in a speech he made when he was president.
I think Reagan used it as well. It’s a sad moment in our history when a phrase like “Make America Great Again” is frowned upon.

You don't read me blaming Biden for that.

But the person my initial comment was directed to did blame him, and you replied to that

Trump did not create the vaccine. His contribution was funding pharmacy and also changing the rules of approval to get the vaccine to the public in under a year vs waiting for approval that normally takes around 9 years.

Correct. He fast tracked the vaccine that his own supporters now claim is killing millions of people and referred to as the clot shot. Why don’t they hold him accountable for that? That is the entire point of this thread

So if one supports a candidate, the party is an idiot who idolizes him or her?
Does this apply to those who voted for Biden? We have a major illness in the USA and it has got far worse since the days of Clinton. We have angry people willing to blame when there is no reason to blame, and we have Democrats defending the village idiot who now is president who is old and hardly able to make a decent sentence. And they want to go off on Trump?

Why did you leave out this quote?

"I would recommend it and I would recommend it to a lot of people that don't want to get it and a lot of those people voted for me, frankly," Trump told Bartiromo.

"It is a great vaccine. It is a safe vaccine and it is something that works," he said.

Did you believe that?

There are very few people who “idolize” Trump. Most recognize him as a fairy effective POTUS who, by way of successful policy and non-PC rhetoric, triggered both the deep state and legions of Marxist useful idiots. Hence the hyperbole of using childish buzz-words like “idolize”. You’re just not intelligent enough to propagandize without being called on it, hon.

Translation: You continue to be scared shitless Trump will win are are DESPERATELY trying to turn his supporters against him.
Here! Hahaha

Want to listen to the actual cultists? haahhaahahaahahahahaha can't make this shit up!
Go to 25:40 in this video! Hahaha. Demofks own media, here’s the proof and the actual cult and their narrative.

Hysteria.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back