Trump Admits That He Didn't Know if the Vaccines Would Work

Silence, gimp. I already told you what's what.
I truly feel sorry for you. See, my confession is I also was once one of you. I hated Republicans. Treated them like dirt. Man was I a pain in their asses. Why did I do that?
I was raised in the Democrats cult by my parents who were very loyal Democrats. Mom was very upset when I told her no more of this, I am supporting Reagan. Some democrats accused me of killing her by telling her I was supporting Reagan and in a week she died.

YES some shitty democrats actually accused me just that.

I was in a deluded Family. Mom was not the only Democrat. I believe my youngest sister still is a loyal Democrat. I studied and it took several years of hard study that proved to me only Republicans are actually loyal Americans and want to MAGA. You will notice how this is termed a bad word by Democrats. Hell yes they do not want a Great America. They fight us like vicious dogs to keep it sucking.

I truly feel sorry for you. See, my confession is I also was once one of you. I hated Republicans. Treated them like dirt. Man was I a pain in their asses. Why did I do that?
I was raised in the Democrats cult by my parents who were very loyal Democrats. Mom was very upset when I told her no more of this, I am supporting Reagan. Some democrats accused me of killing her by telling her I was supporting Reagan and in a week she died.

YES some shitty democrats actually accused me just that.

I was in a deluded Family. Mom was not the only Democrat. I believe my youngest sister still is a loyal Democrat. I studied and it took several years of hard study that proved to me only Republicans are actually loyal Americans and want to MAGA. You will notice how this is termed a bad word by Democrats. Hell yes they do not want a Great America. They fight us like vicious dogs to keep it sucking.
Not interested in your sob story

"We also put billions and billions of dollars, ten billion, to produce the vaccines before we knew they were going to work. It was called a calculated bet or a calcuated risk, we took a risk."

The man admits he didn't know if the vaccines, which his supporters now call the "clot shot" would work and he took a calculated risk on your health and the health of everyone else. Remember that his administration sold these vaccines as 100% safe and effective.

This is yet ANOTHER position this man has taken (the list has gotten really long) that runs counter to what his supporters claim to believe in. Will he get a pass on this too? Judging by the applause he received at the ACU, I'm guessing so.

Trump pushed this injection that never went through the proper clinical trials. It has injured and killed millions.

Stop spreading harmful lies. You should be ashamed of yourself.

lol

1702586437824.png

Trump pushed this injection that never went through the proper clinical trials. It has injured and killed millions.
It was called Warp Speed and the outcome has been favorable to people who otherwise may have died. But the virus had a very low kill rate.

Now they admit it too!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha, remember all the disinformation bullshit of the cultists mandating this shit!!!! Idiots like these demofks in here, ran to their cars and sat in fking eight hour lines to get injected!!!!!! ewwwwwww

It was called Warp Speed and the outcome has been favorable to people who otherwise may have died. But the virus had a very low kill rate.
BTW, not to debbie down you, but the outcome, like you said, had nothing to do with the shot, the fact is, the virus had a very low kill rate because it was the flu!!! And that's what Trump officially called it.

There are similar poisons as Democrats present. Such as by the old time Nazis and Communists. They all actually believed in their brand of poison. We all know, or should know that the stuff Democrats present to us is pure poison. Watch how fast they curse and show up very very angry.

"We also put billions and billions of dollars, ten billion, to produce the vaccines before we knew they were going to work. It was called a calculated bet or a calcuated risk, we took a risk."

The man admits he didn't know if the vaccines, which his supporters now call the "clot shot" would work and he took a calculated risk on your health and the health of everyone else. Remember that his administration sold these vaccines as 100% safe and effective.

This is yet ANOTHER position this man has taken (the list has gotten really long) that runs counter to what his supporters claim to believe in. Will he get a pass on this too? Judging by the applause he received at the ACU, I'm guessing so.
1: Did Trump ever attempt to force anyone to get the clot shots?

2: Did Biden ever attempt to force anyone to get the clot shots?

3: Did DeSantis and basically every other Republican Governor initially play along with the BS, following "CDC guidelines", etc, before eventually putting a foot down against it?

I never was charged with a felony much less 91 of em
that doesn't make anyone a criminal!! you should educate yourself.

I see your anti america knowledge in full display, guilty until proven innocent right?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back