Trump Admits That He Didn't Know if the Vaccines Would Work

Did your wife tell you to say that? Lulz.
Let it go, kid. You lost this battle many posts ago.
Don’t let your stubbornness and ego dig you deeper.

You have a very active imagination.

It also says much about you in that you think trusting ones spouse is worthy of derision.

It truly sucks to be you.

So if one supports a candidate, the party is an idiot who idolizes him or her?
Does this apply to those who voted for Biden? We have a major illness in the USA and it has got far worse since the days of Clinton. We have angry people willing to blame when there is no reason to blame, and we have Democrats defending the village idiot who now is president who is old and hardly able to make a decent sentence. And they want to go off on Trump?
Anybody who supports Trump is not only a fucking idiot but an anti American piece of shit as well.

You have a very active imagination.
It also says much about you in that you think trusting ones spouse is worthy of derision.
It truly sucks to be you.
:itsok:
I’m thoroughly enjoying life, even with the high inflation and incompetence in government. You seem awfully invested in your barnload of straw men.

"We also put billions and billions of dollars, ten billion, to produce the vaccines before we knew they were going to work. It was called a calculated bet or a calcuated risk, we took a risk."

The man admits he didn't know if the vaccines, which his supporters now call the "clot shot" would work and he took a calculated risk on your health and the health of everyone else. Remember that his administration sold these vaccines as 100% safe and effective.

This is yet ANOTHER position this man has taken (the list has gotten really long) that runs counter to what his supporters claim to believe in. Will he get a pass on this too? Judging by the applause he received at the ACU, I'm guessing so.

Hysteria.gif

Anybody who supports Trump is not only a fucking idiot but an anti American piece of shit as well.
Right, the fk we want to make america great, what the fk, right? cause making america great is anti america!!!!!!! whoaaaaaa shit, I'm laughing fking too hard, coffee came out my nose.

Your cult
What is your cult's reply to criticizing any president?

Even on TV such as the View, they go crazy blaming Trump yet never at any point blame Biden. Even that alleged republican on the View blames only Trump.

Right, the fk we want to make america great, what the fk, right? cause making america great is anti america!!!!!!! whoaaaaaa shit, I'm laughing fking too hard, coffee came out my nose.
Silence, gimp. I already told you what's what.

:itsok:
I’m thoroughly enjoying life, even with the high inflation and incompetence in government. You seem awfully invested in your barnload of straw men.

yet you find it worth of mocking someone that someone trust their spouse. I hope and pray you are not married.

Forum List

Back