Trump adviser: "Ovens were too small to kill 6 million Jews"

Birfer Trump's campaign gets crazier and crazier.

Just like his base.

How is questioning a historical fact anti-Semitic?

1. It's a historical fact
2. He didn't question it

Technically there is no evidence that it is or is not a historical fact since we don't know if the ovens ran at max capacity or not.
Absolutely no evidence......except for all the documentation and eyewitness testimony by the Nazis themselves. Other than that........just a lot of ashes.

Where is the evidence of the maximum capacity of the ovens and that they ran 24/7 and burned 6M jews when 6 million jews died and 2.7M of them died by other means?
Where is the evidence that you have a brain in that tiny little head of yours?

Personal insults. The left is full of them and light on facts. To the democrats, facts are apparently anti-Semitic if this thread is any indication of the party.

1. It's a historical fact
2. He didn't question it

Technically there is no evidence that it is or is not a historical fact since we don't know if the ovens ran at max capacity or not.
Absolutely no evidence......except for all the documentation and eyewitness testimony by the Nazis themselves. Other than that........just a lot of ashes.

Where is the evidence of the maximum capacity of the ovens and that they ran 24/7 and burned 6M jews when 6 million jews died and 2.7M of them died by other means?

Personal insults. The left is full of them and light on facts. To the democrats, facts are apparently anti-Semitic if this thread is any indication of the party.
You are evidently completely unfamiliar with the concepts of facts and evidence........of which you are in possession of neither.

Why dosen't Trump the Orangutan stick his country fried Lawyer Jew Yes Man piece of shit Lawyer Cohen in the oven then:question:

Trump and his bitch fanboy, queer Lawyer are a Cancer to this country, after Clinton kicks their asses they can all get together for a 3way, with their shop daddy Putin:deal: ..

Trump should be tried and executed for Treason, he's a piece of shit just like his lover boy Putin, both have Charles Manson type mindsets, just like Trumps, fanboy's the country fried maggots who Masturbate to fox news..
what has he done that would be considered treason?
Did he sit back and let Americans get killed by not sending in help when requested?
Did he leak classified information through a private email server?
Did he work along with others to allow terrorists free access to our country?
Did he work to undermine the police and the security of our nation?
please be more specific, I mean, the above would be considered treason but did he do that?

Anyone who thinks the Nazis killed 6 million people in ovens is extrordinarily ignorant.
They shot them, they gassed them, and they starved them. The ovens were used for disposal, not for killing. And not all of them were incinerated. Many of them were bulldozed into mass graves.

Anyone who thinks 6 million people weren't killed by the Nazis in their death camps is extraordinarily ignorant.
Most of the concentration camp prisoners died
due to the allies bombing the roads, rails and bridges cutting off the food and medical supplies by the Red Cross and other humanitarian efforts.
Why were the nonJewish Germans so healthy then?
None of them were barely healthy towards the end of the war. They had been cut off food by the Russians and allied bombing of strategic routes across Germany.

Allegations of anti-Semitism have surfaced against one of Donald Trump’s foreign policy advisers, raising further questions about the guidance the Republican presidential nominee is receiving.

Daniel Meyer, a senior official within the intelligence community, described Schmitz’s remarks in his complaint file.

“His summary of his tenure’s achievement reported as ‘…I fired the Jews,’ ” wrote Meyer, a former official in the Pentagon inspector general’s office whose grievance was obtained by McClatchy.

“In his final days, he allegedly lectured Mr. Crane on the details of concentration camps and how the ovens were too small to kill 6 million Jews,” wrote Meyer, whose complaint is before the Merit Systems Protection Board (MSPB).

Trump adviser accused of making anti-Semitic remarks

How sickening the people this guy surrounds himself with.

They weren't killed in the ovens fucktard.

So his statement is true. Is truth anti-Semitic in your world where family trees run straight down?

Learn to read, Horst.

You are evidently completely unfamiliar with the concepts of facts and evidence........of which you are in possession of neither.

Hah, more personal insults. 6M-2.7M =/= 6M anywhere outside democratic budgets and trailer parks.

Holocaust denial getting a makeover.

The Trumptards are indeed the true face of modern American conservatism.

Can anyone here prove that 6 million Jews died in NAZI ovens?
Would it have been better if 1 million were murdered?
Do you think the American Military arranged polls to figure out the lower limit of guaranteed shock level?

Allegations of anti-Semitism have surfaced against one of Donald Trump’s foreign policy advisers, raising further questions about the guidance the Republican presidential nominee is receiving.

Daniel Meyer, a senior official within the intelligence community, described Schmitz’s remarks in his complaint file.

“His summary of his tenure’s achievement reported as ‘…I fired the Jews,’ ” wrote Meyer, a former official in the Pentagon inspector general’s office whose grievance was obtained by McClatchy.

“In his final days, he allegedly lectured Mr. Crane on the details of concentration camps and how the ovens were too small to kill 6 million Jews,” wrote Meyer, whose complaint is before the Merit Systems Protection Board (MSPB).

They weren't killed in the ovens fucktard.

So his statement is true. Is truth anti-Semitic in your world where family trees run straight down?

Learn to read, Horst.

I know how to read. My numbers come from the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum. Yours apparently come from reading the leaves in your belly button lint tea. You should visit it some time.

Leftists by and large are the Holocaust deniers; and you want to lecture the right on being "sick"? This guy's not even denying it. He's simply disputing the numbers.
Gasbag. You don't believe the Nazis killed at least 6 million Jews?

I didn't see anyone named that in the convo. We'll see if you get an answer from whomever though.
Dude, you either believe the Nazis killed 6 million plus Jews or not. You said "the guy is disputing it" and I am asking if you dispute it.

Anyone who thinks the Nazis killed 6 million people in ovens is extrordinarily ignorant.
They shot them, they gassed them, and they starved them. The ovens were used for disposal, not for killing. And not all of them were incinerated. Many of them were bulldozed into mass graves.

Anyone who thinks 6 million people weren't killed by the Nazis in their death camps is extraordinarily ignorant.
Most of the concentration camp prisoners died
due to the allies bombing the roads, rails and bridges cutting off the food and medical supplies by the Red Cross and other humanitarian efforts.
Why were the nonJewish Germans so healthy then?
None of them were barely healthy towards the end of the war. They had been cut off food by the Russians and allied bombing of strategic routes across Germany.
None of the non Jewish Germans were walking skeletons.

After all the rac

After all the racist BS you have spewed, you dare call others out? Look who is voting for Hillary, Matthew a racist.

Evidence is there that the Nazis exterminated 6 million Jews and were used in live and dead experiments on the human body. The Nazis were a sick and demented group.

Leftists by and large are the Holocaust deniers; and you want to lecture the right on being "sick"? This guy's not even denying it. He's simply disputing the numbers.
Gasbag. You don't believe the Nazis killed at least 6 million Jews?

I didn't see anyone named that in the convo. We'll see if you get an answer from whomever though.
Dude, you either believe the Nazis killed 6 million plus Jews or not. You said "the guy is disputing it" and I am asking if you dispute it.

This is the first time I'm hearing you asking me about it. Anyhow, my exact opinion doesn't have high relevance. This guy presents a plausible doubt about the numbers. That in and of itself doesn't make him a horrible person. I've had the same doubt about the lack of killing space to hit such a large number. None of that minimizes the horrendous nature of The Holocaust.

Forum List

Back