Trump adviser: "Ovens were too small to kill 6 million Jews"

Why dosen't Trump the Orangutan stick his country fried Lawyer Jew Yes Man piece of shit Lawyer Cohen in the oven then:question:

Trump and his bitch fanboy, queer Lawyer are a Cancer to this country, after Clinton kicks their asses they can all get together for a 3way, with their shop daddy Putin:deal: ..

Trump should be tried and executed for Treason, he's a piece of shit just like his lover boy Putin, both have Charles Manson type mindsets, just like Trumps, fanboy's the country fried maggots who Masturbate to fox news..
Thanks for proving you are a homophobe. You are a true liberal.
:fu:, Fuck you too you white trash inbred cock sucking motherfucker, When Clinton beats his ass on election day i will be on here throwing all the hate on your Bitch party :finger3:

Count on it!!:rofl:

You Cocksuckers are toast on 11-08!!!!!!!!!!!!:lmao:
So you are a racist, homophobe, nig#er. Lol, get used to saying president Trump. Hopefully his policies will get you out of the ghetto. Have a great day!
And you are a country fried MAYONNAISE MONKEY, Hillbily, Dumbshit, who has been voting for ugly stinky dirty old SOUTHERN white nutsacks's you have been jerking off too for 40 years and still poor as dirt, please keep voting for the same assholes who are killing you heeee haaaaw:fu:..

Get used to SAYING PRESIDENT HILLARY CLINTON, :deal:, you white trash ghetto, trailer rat...
Keep them hands out fucktard. In about 3 months, you just might have to get a job.
You Takers make me sick.

Why dosen't Trump the Orangutan stick his country fried Lawyer Jew Yes Man piece of shit Lawyer Cohen in the oven then:question:

Trump and his bitch fanboy, queer Lawyer are a Cancer to this country, after Clinton kicks their asses they can all get together for a 3way, with their shop daddy Putin:deal: ..

Trump should be tried and executed for Treason, he's a piece of shit just like his lover boy Putin, both have Charles Manson type mindsets, just like Trumps, fanboy's the country fried maggots who Masturbate to fox news..
:fu:, Fuck you too you white trash inbred cock sucking motherfucker, When Clinton beats his ass on election day i will be on here throwing all the hate on your Bitch party :finger3:

So you are a racist, homophobe, nig#er. Lol, get used to saying president Trump. Hopefully his policies will get you out of the ghetto. Have a great day!
As much as I would love to see Trump win just to watch the left cry, lets face it. Hillary was promised the office if she got out of the way of the riot starter 8 years ago.
This is hillarys year no matter what she does. (already proven by her not be charged for her current crimes)
I doubt anyone has to get used to saying President Trump.
that being said, I at least will get joy out of knowing that not only will the current ghetto dwellers stay where they are, most of the lower middle class liberals will be once again joining their families in the ghetto.
They wont learn that the democrat party relies on the very poors vote. The republicans count on the self sufficients vote.
Does it make sense to vote for the party that needs you poor, or needs you making a living? Dems will never understand this.

And you are a country fried MAYONNAISE MONKEY, Hillbily, Dumbshit, who has been voting for ugly stinky dirty old SOUTHERN white nutsacks's you have been jerking off too for 40 years and still poor as dirt, please keep voting for the same assholes who are killing you heeee haaaaw:fu:..

Get used to SAYING PRESIDENT HILLARY CLINTON, :deal:, you white trash ghetto, trailer rat...
Keep them hands out fucktard. In about 3 months, you just might have to get a job.
You Takers make me sick.
:fu:, The Takers are those white trash inbred Mayonnaise Monkey's in the southern confederate states that are the biggest cock smoking , meth addicted welfare moochers in the business:deal:...

In 3 months the meth dealers, Heroin suppliers in the Southern cesspool, will be pretty damn busy:deal:..

Trumps white trash base will be mourning their Gods loss!!!, to a Woman they hate:clap:

Trump adviser: "Ovens were too small to kill 6 million Jews"
Allegations of anti-Semitism have surfaced against one of Donald Trump’s foreign policy advisers, raising further questions about the guidance the Republican presidential nominee is receiving.

Daniel Meyer, a senior official within the intelligence community, described Schmitz’s remarks in his complaint file.

“His summary of his tenure’s achievement reported as ‘…I fired the Jews,’ ” wrote Meyer, a former official in the Pentagon inspector general’s office whose grievance was obtained by McClatchy.

“In his final days, he allegedly lectured Mr. Crane on the details of concentration camps and how the ovens were too small to kill 6 million Jews,” wrote Meyer, whose complaint is before the Merit Systems Protection Board (MSPB).

Trump adviser accused of making anti-Semitic remarks

How sickening the people this guy surrounds himself with.
Hey Matthew you claim to be big on science, now do the math, the "ovens were too small to kill six million" in that time frame.

You Takers make me sick.
:fu:, The Takers are those white trash inbred Mayonnaise Monkey's in the southern confederate states that are the biggest cock smoking , meth addicted welfare moochers in the business:deal:...

In 3 months the meth dealers, Heroin suppliers in the Southern cesspool, will be pretty damn busy:deal:..

Trumps white trash base will be mourning their Gods loss!!!, to a Woman they hate:clap:
Jeez, another dumass hillary panty-sniffer. Don't pick your nose with 'em - you're head will cave in.

Forum List

Back