trump advisers draw up plan to pressure Ukraine to end the war, if he is re-elected

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

The plan has the strong smell of Putin's hand on it. So, trump seems intent on rewarding his pal, Vlad, for invading a neighboring country? Great, the US, which prides itself on not rewarding authoritarians would give Putin thousands of square miles of Ukrainian territory if Donald is re-elected. I am sure Vlad is giddy over the possibility trump will return to office.

The plan has the strong smell of Putin's hand on it. So, trump seems intent on rewarding his pal, Vlad, for invading a neighboring country? Great, the US, which prides itself on not rewarding authoritarians would give Putin thousands of square miles of Ukrainian territory if Donald is re-elected. I am sure Vlad is giddy over the possibility trump will return to office.
Vlad still has Obammy's kneepads left over from their visits.
Do you ever tell the truth about anything jimboliar?
And Poopeypants shut down our oil production then sent billions to Putin for oil, which Putin used to start his invasion of the Ukraine.

Basically, Trump wants to pressure Zelensky to surrender occupied territory with nothing in return

America drove Putin into attacking Ukriane. They put in their puppet and wanted to arm Ukraine. It was similar to Cuba crisis 1960s. Now America is pushing Russia to respond with endless arms and $ to Z man to attack Russia.

pod 2.jpg

We must keep the war going at all costs. :102:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but.............
You want a ceasefire in Gaza but a never-ending war in Ukraine?...........:slap:

Basically, Trump wants to pressure Zelensky to surrender occupied territory with nothing in return
No.....Trump wants to stop the killing, Mr Warmonger.

I think 3 years is long enough.

I guess thinking about peace talks and cutting off Biden's money-laundering operation in Ukraine is out of the question.

America drove Putin into attacking Ukriane. They put in their puppet and wanted to arm Ukraine. It was similar to Cuba crisis 1960s. Now America is pushing Russia to respond with endless arms and $ to Z man to attack Russia.

View attachment 967205
BS....Poootin is a modern day Hitler and trump is a modern day Chamberlain....except he is not concealing his efforts to return the old Soviet countries back to Poootin. trump will move to weaken NATO if re-elected. He applauds Poootin and his butt buddy, Kim Jong Un, signing a mutual defense pact. trump is intent on selling the US to Poootin so that he can build a hotel in Moscow.

He is just doing Poootin's bidding. We all know, including out intel community, that trump is a pawn of Poootin. This should give everyone confidence of that fact.
Actually, once again you are lying. All that illegal election tampering was proven to be put together by Hildabeast and covered up by the Halfrican. Remember jimboliar?

BS....Poootin is a modern day Hitler and trump is a modern day Chamberlain....except he is not concealing his efforts to return the old Soviet countries back to Poootin. trump will move to weaken NATO if re-elected. He applauds Poootin and his butt buddy, Kim Jong Un, signing a mutual defense pact. trump is intent on selling the US to Poootin so that he can build a hotel in Moscow.
Great campaigning for Trump once again jimboliar. The more demented and spewing out foaming at the mouth lies you do, the more votes he gets.
You really aren't very smart are you jimboliar???

I think that is the strong smell of your own hand.....where has it been?

Nothing in return? Heh. Stop losing more territories. Stop losing more people. Preserving the Ukrainian state. It seems more than enough for me.

While your favourites - Biden and Co - offer an endless trench war and pathetic rhetoric that can be translated as 'Let the Ukes do dirty work for us'.

No.....Trump wants to stop the killing, Mr Warmonger.

I think 3 years is long enough.

I guess thinking about peace talks and cutting off Biden's money-laundering operation in Ukraine is out of the question.

How does Trump plan to stop the killing?
Cut off aid to Ukraine and force them to surrender captured territory

What Consequences would Putin face under Trump?

Nothing in return? Heh. Stop losing more territories. Stop losing more people. Preserving the Ukrainian state. It seems more than enough for me.

While your favourites - Biden and Co - offer an endless trench war and pathetic rhetoric that can be translated as 'Let the Ukes do dirty work for us'.

How can we assure Ukraine will stop losing territory to Russia?

Grant them NATO membership and economic alliances with the west.

Will Putin/Trump agree to that?

How can we assure Ukraine will stop losing territory to Russia?

Grant them NATO membership and economic alliances with the west.

Will Putin/Trump agree to that?
Of course not. As won't Biden and the wast majority of European countries.

How does Ukraine plan on getting back both the Donbas and the Crimea?
Make the Russians miserable for holding it
The Russian economy can’t maintain an endless occupation in hostile territory. Make the Russian military expend troops and resources that can’t be replaced

Forum List

Back