🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump advises Cruz on Citizenship Issue

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2012
Austin
Screen Shot 2016-01-07 at 11.09.12 AM.png

Trump helping Cruz? Appears so. Good move? Bad move?

I think its a good move. Shows humility for his fellow man. He could let him hang out to dry and let the Dems/press have a feeding frenzy on the issue

Cruz won't do it because he knows he can't win that declaratory judgement
care to elaborate? I'm ignorant on what it is and how one could win or lose the judgement. TIA
I don't know either, but if it's dependant on Cruz being able to confirm he's a citizen, then he knows he won't get it. So he won't do it. :badgrin:

I wouldn't accept legal advice from Donald J. Trump.

Just sayin'...
He is worth billions of dollars, pawns our politicians, and is able to take full advantage of our establishments economy. Why not?

care to elaborate? I'm ignorant on what it is and how one could win or lose the judgement. TIA

I think the Constitutional issue will have to be resolved at the Supreme Court

Cruz has argued in front of the Supreme Court before, let him plead his case

I don't know either, but if it's dependant on Cruz being able to confirm he's a citizen, then he knows he won't get it. So he won't do it. :badgrin:
so you were just talking out of your ass. As usual.. literally..
No this is very concerning. There's a potential Cuban operative usurping one of America's major political political parties. If he has nothing to hide, he'll submit his birth certificate for professional examination, as has been requested of him multiple times.

I would like to see a Supreme Court ruling before we allow a Canadian to be our President

I think its a good move. Shows humility for his fellow man. He could let him hang out to dry and let the Dems/press have a feeding frenzy on the issue

Smart move on Trump part.

Now will Cruz take that advice and do it?

Most likely not, but if it were me I would actually ask the USSC to clarify if I am eligible to run for the President of the United States of America...

P.S.

I am actually ineligible to run for that office... ( Born in Canada to two Canadian Parents )

A man is innocent until proven guilty, rightwinger. Ted Cruz is an American citizen, and this issue died and went to heaven 3 years ago. Don't you recall the outcome? It's best in this shortened quote:

"Under U. S. Law, the fact Cruz was born to a U. S. citizen parent already makes him a U.S. Citizen including a "natural-born" American, and is therefore elibible to run for President" --- August 20, 2013 --- http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/20/cruz-disputes-claim-dual-citizenship-with-canada-releases-birth-certificate.html

Most likely not, but if it were me I would actually ask the USSC to clarify if I am eligible to run for the President of the United States of America...

P.S.

I am actually ineligible to run for that office... ( Born in Canada to two Canadian Parents )
Well if Cruz runs, then the precedent is set that you can run as well :thup:

A man is innocent until proven guilty, rightwinger. Ted Cruz is an American citizen, until it is proven he isn't, and this issue died and went to heaven 3 years ago. Don't you recall the outcome? It's best in this shortened quote:

"Under U. S. Law, the fact Cruz was born to a U. S. citizen parent already makes him a U.S. Citizen including a "natural-born" American, and is therefore elibible to run for President" --- August 20, 2013 --- http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/20/cruz-disputes-claim-dual-citizenship-with-canada-releases-birth-certificate.html

P.S.

Well if Cruz runs, then the precedent is set that you can run as well :thup:

Yeah, but no.

I believe he is eligible but he still will not get my vote no matter what...

If Trump decides to not allow Cruz to run for president, can he decide on other candidates too?
Maybe Trump will decide that Hillary should not be allowed to run, and then it's all over. Easiest election yet, and with Trump as president each election will get easier.

Forum List

Back