Trump aide claims Rudy groped her on J6

Haha, look, there's one now.

Too funny son. I just got back from Zimbabwe. Your people live in Soul Crushing poverty but they don't whine and cry like you. They can't afford School, they can NEVER get out of their station. You will never be anything but unlike them you will never stop crying.

Too funny son. I just got back from Zimbabwe. Your people live in Soul Crushing poverty but they don't whine and cry like you. They can't afford School, they can NEVER get out of their station. You will never be anything but unlike them you will never stop crying.
Sure you did. The outhouse in the trailer park is not a foreign country.

Sure you did. The outhouse in the trailer park is not a foreign country.

(smile) I worked on a Preserve for 2 weeks. I bought new Shoes today because my old ones smelled like Elephant dung, just like you do. I was in Gweru and Victoria Falls son. You lose.

Sure, the low IQ racist puke went to zimbabwe. Sure.

Too funny Nig. I flew back in from Johannesburg yesterday. Capitalize the Z in Zimbabwe.. The Rhino you see here put her nose on my back and my stomach.

Attachments

• Rhino2.jpg
    Rhino2.jpg
    411.1 KB · Views: 7
You literally just conflated them with me 5 minutes ago.

So this is what getting senile looks like, eh?

They are your people, you have nothing to do with them. I helped support them. I have been back for one day and I miss them. You are a lying niggra and they are a hard working people who just do what they need to do to survive.

They are your people, you have nothing to do with them. I helped support them. I have been back for one day and I miss them. You are a lying niggra and they are a hard working people who just do what they need to do to survive.
Oh my, let out all the crybaby. Old racists sure are emotional.

More troubles for Rudy. More and more he sounds like a liability.
I would have thought that the insurrection would have occupied him.

“I find Rudy in the back of the tent with, among others, John Eastman,” she continues. “The corners of his mouth split into a Cheshire cat smile. Waving a stack of documents, he moves towards me, like a wolf closing in on its prey.

Shocking stuff from a dirty old man.
I'm sorry... the thought of Rudy groping anyone is just silly... this years after bullshit of he did this and he did that has to stop... if someone gropes you and you don't say anything for years... guess what... we are calling bullshit....

More troubles for Rudy. More and more he sounds like a liability.
I would have thought that the insurrection would have occupied him.

“I find Rudy in the back of the tent with, among others, John Eastman,” she continues. “The corners of his mouth split into a Cheshire cat smile. Waving a stack of documents, he moves towards me, like a wolf closing in on its prey.

Shocking stuff from a dirty old man.
We should probably give the creepy little fella a break.

He was all hopped up on Insurrection Adrenaline. A guy can't be responsible for his actions when he's watching a shit-ton of manipulated Dunning-Kruger rejects trying to violently stop the constitutional and peaceful transfer of presidential power on the word of the most obvious mentally ill con man the country has ever seen.

So what the fuck. Lighten up.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back