Trump aide claims Rudy groped her on J6

No, I asked you how you know she was asked to pretend? Got a link? So 3 SS agents were lying but one bitch who says she heard it from someone else is not lying? :cuckoo:

I get skeptical about people who call Hutchinson a liar but won’t go under oath with that accusation.

This lady has bigger balls then these agents.

Just saying, Republicans love hearsay when they can use it against Democrats.
So you really have nothing. Just like this accusation against Rudy by a woman who pushed hearsay to sell a book before. She probably wants to write another fictional book.

Dude take a look at threads before you post.

Dupe. from the same section of the same forum as you posted.

AWWWWWW. Keep in mind that every time one of the ignorant leftist swine uses the word MAGA, it's proof positive of how terrified they are of what's coming. They're whistling past the graveyard.

I treasure every time I see them call me a MAGA, and beg for more.

This is the perversion of the Democratic Party. They took Make America Great Again and turned it into a slur. Yes that is how fukked up the American Left is these days.

They didn’t ask about it because Hutchinson hadn’t testified about it, since her MAGA lawyers were instructing her to pretend to not remember anything that happened.

When they wanted to ask Ornato about it, he left the government and lawyered up.

I wonder what and where did this story come from if she didn't testify that about Trump trying to grab the steering wheel to the Jan. 6th committee?

Casey's testimony

Forum List

Back