Trump aide claims Rudy groped her on J6

We can always count on Tommy to bring us the important news. :th_smiley_emoticons_gaehn:

Yeah, well..........................

There are just so many sick fucks hanging out here these days. I'm having pretty good luck nailing them, and that's why they're getting more and more enraged.

2024 is going to be wonderful.

Do you think this place is even going to be worth hanging out in when they've finally gotten spanked for good and for all? We're going to have to just leave them their cry space, I'm guessing.

Last edited:
Oh come on give an old man a cheap thrill.
Hutchinson is a proven liar. She testified to the Jan 6 committee that Trump did not lunge for the steering wheel then later said she lied and that he did reach for the steering wheel. Nevermind the fact she wasn't even there and her whole testimony was hearsay. Why would anyone believe her now? This bitch recurs in these salacious fake stories like a bad herpes infection.

Last edited:
“I find Rudy in the back of the tent with, among others, John Eastman,” she continues. “The corners of his mouth split into a Cheshire cat smile. Waving a stack of documents, he moves towards me, like a wolf closing in on its prey.

Yeah. That... ah... sure sounds like the reporting of something that really happened.

Or it sounds like the bad writing of some wine guzzling suburban housewife, bored with her empty life and dull husband, as well as the doldrums of getting up every fucking morning to live a life she does not want anymore.

"split into a Cheshire cat smile" and like a wolf closing in on it's prey"

HAHAHAHAHA!

Or it could be a lovelorn teenager with pimples and a tendency to be dramatic and hyperbolic...

You ought to slap that smugness outta yourself.

Democrats and loony lefties have no better track record than republicans when it comes to disrespecting women (or men even) and worse.

AWWWWWW. Keep in mind that every time one of the ignorant leftist swine uses the word MAGA, it's proof positive of how terrified they are of what's coming. They're whistling past the graveyard.

I treasure every time I see them call me a MAGA, and beg for more.

Is she the same lying bitch that said Trump attacked one of his secret service agents?
Yes she is. The very same woman who claimed Trump lunged for the steering wheel of the SUV because they would not take him to the capitol. It was a second hand account from the WH deputy chief of staff who said Robert Engel (SS agent) told him. The WH deputy later recanted and said he never told her that. The agents were prepared to say under oath that the incident never occurred and the Jan 6 committee never even asked about the altercation. Oh yeah, and, of course, she has a book out.

More troubles for Rudy. More and more he sounds like a liability.
I would have thought that the insurrection would have occupied him.

“I find Rudy in the back of the tent with, among others, John Eastman,” she continues. “The corners of his mouth split into a Cheshire cat smile. Waving a stack of documents, he moves towards me, like a wolf closing in on its prey.

Shocking stuff from a dirty old man.
Based on the title of her book, I guess Soros paid her “Enough”.

Yes she is. The very same woman who claimed Trump lunged for the steering wheel of the SUV because they would not take him to the capitol. It was a second hand account from the WH deputy chief of staff who said Robert Engel (SS agent) told him. The WH deputy later recanted and said he never told her that. The agents were prepared to say under oath that the incident never occurred and the Jan 6 committee never even asked about the altercation. Oh yeah, and, of course, she has a book out.
and experience tells us she probably isn't lying, The Trumpers are, out of fear....

Forum List

Back