Trump aide claims Rudy groped her on J6

Rudy was a civilian and as such groping isn't a criminal violation. Why is the left so interested in America's Mayor when there is tons of evidence that Biden groped females from children up to grandmothers?
They're just mad that Republicans always go after women instead of men in dresses or pants.

When the people were asked to testify under oath and call her a liar, they ran for the hills.
That's a lie. The agents testified to the Jan 6 committee who never asked them about the incident. Bottom line is that there is no proof Trump did any of what she said she was told.

More troubles for Rudy. More and more he sounds like a liability.
I would have thought that the insurrection would have occupied him.

“I find Rudy in the back of the tent with, among others, John Eastman,” she continues. “The corners of his mouth split into a Cheshire cat smile. Waving a stack of documents, he moves towards me, like a wolf closing in on its prey.

Shocking stuff from a dirty old man.
Is groping someone treason?

That's a lie. The agents testified to the Jan 6 committee who never asked them about the incident. Bottom line is that there is no proof Trump did any of what she said she was told.
They didn’t ask about it because Hutchinson hadn’t testified about it, since her MAGA lawyers were instructing her to pretend to not remember anything that happened.

When they wanted to ask Ornato about it, he left the government and lawyered up.

They didn’t ask about it because Hutchinson hadn’t testified about it, since her MAGA lawyers were instructing her to pretend to not remember anything that happened.

When they wanted to ask Ornato about it, he left the government and lawyered up.
How do you know she was asked to pretend? The fact remains here is no real evidence Trump did anything she alluded to. You can make shit up all day long if it makes your hared for Trump stronger in your fevered mind.

Hutchinson is a proven liar. She testified to the Jan 6 committee that Trump did not lunge for the steering wheel then later said she lied and that he did reach for the steering wheel. Nevermind the fact she wasn't even there and her whole testimony was hearsay. Why would anyone believe her now? This bitch recurs in these salacious fake stories like a bad herpes infection.
Right. She has no reputation for telling the truth at any time.

How do you know she was asked to pretend? The fact remains here is no real evidence Trump did anything she alluded to. You can make shit up all day long if it makes your hared for Trump stronger in your fevered mind.
Testimony isn’t real evidence? What I said is accurate. Ornato left the government lawyered up after they wanted to ask him under oath about her statements. The agents may have said she lied, but it’s meaningless unless they do so under oath.

Ex-Trump aide Cassidy Hutchinson claims Rudy Giuliani groped her on January 6​

20 Sep 2023 ~~ By Martin Pengelly

Cassidy Hutchinson, the former Trump aide turned crucial January 6 witness, says in a new book she was groped by Rudy Giuliani, who was “like a wolf closing in on its prey”, on the day of the attack on the Capitol.
Describing meeting with Giuliani backstage at Donald Trump’s speech near the White House before his supporters marched on Congress in an attempt to overturn the 2020 election, Hutchinson says the former New York mayor turned Trump lawyer put his hand “under my blazer, then my skirt”.
“I feel his frozen fingers trail up my thigh,” she writes. “He tilts his chin up. The whites of his eyes look jaundiced. My eyes dart to [Trump adviser] John Eastman, who flashes a leering grin.
“I fight against the tension in my muscles and recoil from Rudy’s grip … filled with rage, I storm through the tent, on yet another quest for Mark.”

Commentary:
Of course this was a Jan 6 insurrectionist type groping!
It`s a seditious conspiracy groping
Did Rudy grab the wheel of the limousine as he did it?
What a coincidence. Cassidy pops up every time they need a woman to bash Trump or his inner circle..
Marxist Democrats love this tactic. They have HOs all set to release their prepared story to the press when they get the phone call. They have HOs with stories on all Republican men, and a few Democrats as well (Cuomo).
The tactic works! The biased Quisling media immediately accept it as true, and soon the victim is out of the way and is no longer a threat.
The accuser NEVER goes to the police about it and we hear nothing more about it.

Testimony isn’t real evidence? What I said is accurate. Ornato left the government lawyered up after they wanted to ask him under oath about her statements. The agents may have said she lied, but it’s meaningless unless they do so under oath.
No, I asked you how you know she was asked to pretend? Got a link? So 3 SS agents were lying but one bitch who says she heard it from someone else is not lying? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back