Trump aides leaking that their boss cannot handle embarrassment....DUH!

12667360fafd0d09f50ba30315d0b5d7.jpg

i think it is quite telling Trump had the largest audience ever to watch an inauguration......

i think it is quite telling Trump had the largest audience ever to watch an inauguration......

Trump’s Aides Leak Embarrassing Story About How He Can’t Handle Embarrassment

Yes, ladies and gentleman, you elected a 70 year old kid as president. A madman now holds the nuclear code. ENJOY!

Leaks like this and only four days into the administration.

It's a classic symptom of megalomania.

...a mania (see mania 2a) for great or grandiose performance...

Trump PERFECTLY fits that definition.

Yes, ladies and gentleman, you elected a 70 year old kid as president. A madman now holds the nuclear code. ENJOY!

But you know nothing about Trump.

You know nothing about anything.

Additionally, he is a text book definition of a sociopathic narscist. His picture should be in websters dictionary defining both

Sociopathic Narcissist
and
Alternative Facts

I am just waiting for him to totally loose his mind over his delusional election fraud conspiracy theory. The man has a serious emotional disorder. If he is ever faced with a real crisis, he may just totally flake out.

We know Comrade needs some serious help...

Trump's emotional pathology, at least from my anecdotal observations, is not uncommon among patrician-born individuals of his generation who were sent to what, for that generation and class, amounted to reform school. Make no mistake, were young Trump a well adjusted kid, he'd have gone to any number of other private schools. Having been sent to the posh version of "school for juvenile delinquents and near delinquents" is a mark of social disapprobation that can be overcome, but from what I can tell , the higher one's aspirations and achievements, the less likely one is to do so.

Trump has a deep-seated Resentment of others or a conviction that others are resentful of him.

Trump's emotional pathology, at least from my anecdotal observations, is not uncommon among patrician-born individuals of his generation who were sent to what, for that generation and class, amounted to reform school. Make no mistake, were young Trump a well adjusted kid, he'd have gone to any number of other private schools. Having been sent to the posh version of "school for juvenile delinquents and near delinquents" is a mark of social disapprobation that can be overcome, but from what I can tell , the higher one's aspirations and achievements, the less likely one is to do so.

He will never overcome his multiple mental and emotional issues. He has always surrounded himself with "YES" men and expects to be told how brilliant he is on an hourly basis,

He will NEVER get over losing the popular vote, as inconsequential as it is. As a result of his insecurities, he is prepared to spend millions of dollars on a "massive" investigation into his "fake news" voter fraud. He is an idiot...

He will never overcome his multiple mental and emotional issues. He has always surrounded himself with "YES" men and expects to be told how brilliant he is on an hourly basis,

He will NEVER get over losing the popular vote, as inconsequential as it is. As a result of his insecurities, he is prepared to spend millions of dollars on a "massive" investigation into his "fake news" voter fraud. He is an idiot...
You are so right about Donald Trump's mental instability and the lengths he will go to in order to satisfy his grandiose self-image.

You are so right about Donald Trump's mental instability and the lengths he will go to in order to satisfy his grandiose self-image.

And you know, that wouldn't be a problem, a pathology, if the lengths to which he goes were to serve myriad others, but they don't. They serve only Donald Trump and his ego. The man is the very definition of self-aggrandizing pride riven with jealously for others who match or best him with nearly so much gratuitously false assertions made in the interest of self promotion.

Forum List

Back