Trump all dried up on campaign fundraising pulls ads in key swing states

All while Biden’s campaign is currently ramping up spending in states in red states from an influx. Trump’s campaign is really spiraling my friends!

Two of them, Ohio and Iowa, are must-wins for the Republican president.
Trump has Ohio by a landslide.
Um no it’s pretty even in that state.
No it isn't. I happen to live in Ohio. The Democrats don't even consider it a battleground state anymore. They gave up on Ohio months ago. What this report tells me is that now the Trump camp's internal polling (aka non-fake polls) are telling them they've got it in the bag.

Polls show him running almost dead even with the former vice president in both.
Looney liberals and their polls.
You'd have thought the 2016 disaster would have cured them of worshiping polls. ... :cool:
Modern-age political polls are "right" far more frequently than they are "wrong"... I would not count on a repeat of the anomaly of 2016... :p

Amd help from his buddy Vladimir. We're wise to that now.

always-S.jpg

All while Biden’s campaign is currently ramping up spending in states in red states from an influx. Trump’s campaign is really spiraling my friends!

Two of them, Ohio and Iowa, are must-wins for the Republican president. Polls show him running almost dead even with the former vice president in both. Trump's withdrawal of advertising in those states — despite the risk — is a sign of his campaign's poor financial condition.

"It seems the Trump campaign has reached the point where they have to do some triage," said Travis Ridout, co-director of the Wesleyan Media Project, which tracks political ads. "They don't seem to have enough money to run ads everywhere.'

Hillary out spent Trump by almost 1 billion dollars and she still lost....

Two of them, Ohio and Iowa, are must-wins for the Republican president. Polls show him running almost dead even with the former vice president in both. Trump's withdrawal of advertising in those states — despite the risk — is a sign of his campaign's poor financial condition.

"It seems the Trump campaign has reached the point where they have to do some triage," said Travis Ridout, co-director of the Wesleyan Media Project, which tracks political ads. "They don't seem to have enough money to run ads everywhere.'

Hillary out spent Trump by almost 1 billion dollars and she still lost....
Trump’s win was a fluke by all metrics.

No it isn't. I happen to live in Ohio. The Democrats don't even consider it a battleground state anymore. They gave up on Ohio months ago. What this report tells me is that now the Trump camp's internal polling (aka non-fake polls) are telling them they've got it in the bag.
They don’t consider it important as far as winning it but the polls still show a split.

And that is why Biden is now going to spend money there...

I don't believe any Republican has won the White House without winning Ohio. Trump would never concede it, even if down big.

I have to conclude he knows he has it, and needs to spend resources elsewhere in the rust belt.

The silent majority will roar so loud, it will deafen the ears of the nonbelievers.
Trump will break all voting records in history.

This isn't news, it's an editorial by people named Finnegan and Rainey of the L.A. Times picked up by the Yahoo blog.

Reminder: President Trump beat Hillary with half the budget.
Reminder: Trump’s win was a fluke. He lost the popular vote and won by razor thin margins in the key swing states.

That means he won.

It was no fluke.

A fluke is when you post something that sound intelligent.

“Trump's retreat from Ohio, Iowa and New Hampshire reflects his struggle to change the dynamics of a race that polls suggest he is on track to lose. In the six weeks since his party's national convention, Trump's campaign has yanked more than $17 million in ads he'd previously booked in those states.” ibid

Trump can’t afford to retreat from anywhere.

Yes, the election is far from over and anything can happen – but the fact remains this is devastating to Trump’s reelection bid.

Reminder: President Trump beat Hillary with half the budget.
Amd help from his buddy Vladimir. We're wise to that now.

You're right, he doesn't need to buy ads, he just needs a few memes on Facebook.

Forum List

Back