Trump ally changes statement after perjury warning

I personally don't give a hoot what the politics are in other countries. I thought this was the United States Message Board. My post was directed at Tommy Tainant but you decided to butt in.
I couldn't help myself because your post was ridiculous, and it is a US message board and so far from my experience a very good one, with with many international threads, are you saying only Americans should post?

Former US President Donald Trump has been implicated by one of his employees in the Mar-a-Lago classified documents case, according to a court filing.
Yuscil Taveras, an IT director identified as Trump Employee 4 in legal documents, changed his testimony after switching lawyers, say prosecutors.

He now accuses Mr Trump and two aides of "efforts to delete security camera footage", says the filing.

What a grubby business this is,
It looks like Mr Tavares former lawyers have questions to answer.To an adult there seems to be a clear conflict of interests. If friends of trump are picking up the tab whose interests are they protecting ?
I wonder if there are others among the many conspirators who will be pondering this development ?
It isnt good news for Mr trump though.There is no good news for him of late.
Bad news for trump is good news for America.

Can you imagine our allies sharing intelligence with the US, if he were re-elected next year? Of course they won't! They know that whatever they share with a trump administration is not going to be protected and could very well end up in Moscow. The man cannot be trusted with sensitive material.

Can you imagine our allies sharing intelligence with the US, if he were re-elected next year? Of course they won't! They know that whatever they share with a trump administration is not going to be protected and could very well end up in Moscow. The man cannot be trusted with sensitive material.
Why would it end up in Moscow?

You know that tape references no documents and its simply conjecture.....you know that right?
Wrong, there are witnesses that were in the room that will testify that trump was showing sensitive classified material. He admitted it on the tape.

‘I Could Have Declassified It, But Now I Can’t’: Trump Discusses Iran-Related Docs on Tape​

That is an admission that the documents were classified now and that he never declassified them when he was president.

Wrong, there are witnesses that were in the room that will testify that trump was showing sensitive classified material. He admitted it on the tape.

‘I Could Have Declassified It, But Now I Can’t’: Trump Discusses Iran-Related Docs on Tape​

That is an admission that the documents were classified now and that he never declassified them when he was president.
..about no document or documents in particular there jimboliar. Another great campaign slogan, though, for our next president Trump.

Last edited:

So comical jimboliar. Demented Joey Capone is a million times worse than Trump moron.

How many fake threads have you started here? You need to be more concerned with your own country and let United States citizens be concerned about theirs. Your only intent is to troll this site and the moderators should ban you.
^ what a Karen. it's noted that you are once again trolling a thread without any sort of contribution.

of course, inconvenient news about your orange daddy might not be something you can discuss, but you have the option to stay in your gossip corner, alfalfa.

serious people are interested in employee 4 flipping.

Poootin is so smart he started a war that has expanded NATO and increased European military spending to ward off Poootin expansionism.
Putin didn't start a war you Ukrainian Fascists did with US help, and Nato don't need any help spreading their Imperialism.

^ what a Karen. it's noted that you are once again trolling a thread without any sort of contribution.

of course, inconvenient news about your orange daddy might not be something you can discuss, but you have the option to stay in your gossip corner, alfalfa.

serious people are interested in employee 4 flipping.
More will flip and the cases against trump will make the Nixon years look tame.

Putin didn't start a war you Ukrainian Fascists did with US help, and Nato don't need any help spreading their Imperialism.
You are a cult member whose days are numbered. Better get off the MAGA train before the derails the entire GOP.

Well that shows you are too far gone to be brought back to the real world.
And I bet you think trump won in 2020...right? MAGA is a cancer and needs to be cut from the fabrics of the American experience.

All of those senators who let trump off his impeachments. This is on them.
When you let a felon run wild and without restraint there are only bad things going to happen.
Wow, with RICO Joey Capone in the White House and you write this garbage?

Forum List

Back