Trump ally changes statement after perjury warning

You are a cult member whose days are numbered. Better get off the MAGA train before the derails the entire GOP.
Only one cult jimboliar, your Reich.
You have ensure the Trump train stays on track all the way to the presidency becausse of your great campaigning....and idiocy.

And I bet you think trump won in 2020...right? MAGA is a cancer and needs to be cut from the fabrics of the American experience.
He did win, the faked leftyvirus mailins dumped into the mix overnight in the 5 states Poopeypants was losing stole the election.
Everyone knows this Looneytunes jimboliar.

Former US President Donald Trump has been implicated by one of his employees in the Mar-a-Lago classified documents case, according to a court filing.
Yuscil Taveras, an IT director identified as Trump Employee 4 in legal documents, changed his testimony after switching lawyers, say prosecutors.

He now accuses Mr Trump and two aides of "efforts to delete security camera footage", says the filing.

What a grubby business this is,
It looks like Mr Tavares former lawyers have questions to answer.To an adult there seems to be a clear conflict of interests. If friends of trump are picking up the tab whose interests are they protecting ?
I wonder if there are others among the many conspirators who will be pondering this development ?
It isnt good news for Mr trump though.There is no good news for him of late.
You know he's not the only Co-Conspirator that has lied. More attorneys will be facing disciplinary proceedings too.

You know he's not the only Co-Conspirator that has lied. More attorneys will be facing disciplinary proceedings too.
Nothing to con-conspire about, these documents were taken by the president, perfectly within in his right to do so.
Bye bye wacko charges.

I couldn't help myself because your post was ridiculous, and it is a US message board and so far from my experience a very good one, with with many international threads, are you saying only Americans should post?
My post was not directed at you so GFY.

Forum List

Back