Trump ally changes statement after perjury warning

I'm curious if he changed lawyers, and the new lawyer told him to tell the truth or he was almost certainly going down on charges, or if he decided on his own to to tell the truth and then changed lawyers.
I believe he got a federal public defender, who advised him differently than the lawyer he had that Trump was paying for.

It's similar to when Hope Hicks Trump lawyer advised her to say she didn't remember, or couldn't recall a number of key instances.

Our two tiered system of justice and witness intimidation on full display. They would never do that to a Democrat.
Actually it's witness "de-intimidation". Taking the Trump lawyer who was pressuring them to tell a different or incomplete story.

Now new counsel is telling them to simply tell the truth.

RICO Don is toast.

C57F1A5F-D98D-4EB7-800F-818E47CEAC62.jpg

Former US President Donald Trump has been implicated by one of his employees in the Mar-a-Lago classified documents case, according to a court filing.
Yuscil Taveras, an IT director identified as Trump Employee 4 in legal documents, changed his testimony after switching lawyers, say prosecutors.

He now accuses Mr Trump and two aides of "efforts to delete security camera footage", says the filing.

What a grubby business this is,
It looks like Mr Tavares former lawyers have questions to answer.To an adult there seems to be a clear conflict of interests. If friends of trump are picking up the tab whose interests are they protecting ?
I wonder if there are others among the many conspirators who will be pondering this development ?
It isnt good news for Mr trump though.There is no good news for him of late.
Ruh Roh Ronnie
1692796298610.png

They got us now!

I believe he got a federal public defender, who advised him differently than the lawyer he had that Trump was paying for.

It's similar to when Hope Hicks Trump lawyer advised her to say she didn't remember, or couldn't recall a number of key instances.
You have to ask why a trump pac lawyer would persuade a witness to lie in trumps favour.

Jesus Christ Taint, you suddenly worried about missing evidence? Get ready to fucking explode:

j6 missing tb.jpg

Say 'hi' to your king's junk next time you're slurping on it. Hopefully he treats you peasants at least at the level of livestock.

Former US President Donald Trump has been implicated by one of his employees in the Mar-a-Lago classified documents case, according to a court filing.
Yuscil Taveras, an IT director identified as Trump Employee 4 in legal documents, changed his testimony after switching lawyers, say prosecutors.

He now accuses Mr Trump and two aides of "efforts to delete security camera footage", says the filing.

What a grubby business this is,
It looks like Mr Tavares former lawyers have questions to answer.To an adult there seems to be a clear conflict of interests. If friends of trump are pickingup the tab whose interests are they protecting ?
I wonder if there are others among the many conspirators who will be pondering this development ?
It isnt good news for Mr trump though.There is no good news for him of late.

Mr. Tavares see's the handwriting on the wall. His Rapist and Traitor shyster was more than willing to hang him out to dry. The Rapist and Traitor only cares for the Rapist and Traitor and by this time tomorrow the Rapist and Traitor will be saying Mr. Tavares was a pool boy he never met.

Actually plenty of domino dollars have already fallen....right into Joey Capone's bank accounts. Hard to keep up with all his millions given the fake businesses and fake names.
That's real crime skrewey, not owning documents that are your right to own.
This thread is about Trump.

If you are so obsessed with Biden make a thread.

Jesus Christ Taint, you suddenly worried about missing evidence? Get ready to fucking explode:

View attachment 818449

Say 'hi' to your king's junk next time you're slurping on it. Hopefully he treats you peasants at least at the level of livestock.
Im not worried about anything. i am really enjoying this. It is great to see a nation dealing with criminality in this way. I wish we had it over here.

How many fake threads have you started here? You need to be more concerned with your own country and let United States citizens be concerned about theirs. Your only intent is to troll this site and the moderators should ban you.
A conservative take on free speech. Do you understand how the internet works ?

How many fake threads have you started here? You need to be more concerned with your own country and let United States citizens be concerned about theirs. Your only intent is to troll this site and the moderators should ban you.
I thought this was a International forum, and i would think the mods are capable of deciding who to ban and why, also why don't you take your own advice and concern yourself with your Country instead of your Country laying the law down to other Countries?

I thought this was a International forum, and i would think the mods are capable of deciding who to ban and why, also why don't you take your own advice and concern yourself with your Country instead of your Country laying the law down to other Countries?
I personally don't give a hoot what the politics are in other countries. I thought this was the United States Message Board. My post was directed at Tommy Tainant but you decided to butt in.

Forum List

Back