Trump almost canceled his speech to Future Farmers of America

There was more reason to have the rally than existed prior to the synagogue shooting.

Trump justified his rally right after the shooting by claiming the Stock Market opened the day after 9-11. Just another one of his lies. It didn't open for days.

I don't think he lied that time. I think he honestly believed it was true.

If you read 'Fear'...two things come through loud and clear - he is a liar and he is DUMB.

I can live with a lying POTUS (I assume they all are to varying extents).

But a dumb one - that is just too much.

Trump justified his rally right after the shooting by claiming the Stock Market opened the day after 9-11. Just another one of his lies. It didn't open for days.

If you read 'Fear'...two things come through loud and clear - he is a liar and he is DUMB.

Graduated Ivy League Penn and Wharton...and you call him dumb? He lived in a billionaire "TV Star" bubble for too many years and is just now seeing how the other half lives. He is improving as president, but his learning curve is slower than I'd hoped. His admin is steady now after a shaky start, and the MSM's 93% negative coverage is simply unfair, not that it matters to his supporters.

Graduated Ivy League Penn and Wharton...and you call him dumb? He lived in a billionaire "TV Star" bubble for too many years and is just now seeing how the other half lives. He is improving as president, but his learning curve is slower than I'd hoped. His admin is steady now after a shaky start, and the MSM's 93% negative coverage is simply unfair, not that it matters to his supporters.

If he doesn't like negative coverage, he should quit doing goofy shit.

Trump is pissed at the media, because they do not follow Fox's lead, and edit his comments, like this, out of their videos of his speeches that they air, .

An example of MSM lies is Trump's comment "There are good people on both sides". I interpreted that as "both sides of the Confederate statue debate", which is what the mess was about. The lying MSM twisted it to say that Trump's comment referred to the "white-supremecist vs antifa skirmish".
Graduated Ivy League Penn and Wharton...and you call him dumb? .

A lot of rich kids graduate from colleges they had no business going to.

I have seen two sets of grading systems for some electives, one for engineering and science majors, and the other for Business/Liberal Arts majors. But aside from that type of brain sorting, you need to carry grades to stay in good schools, at least that's the way it used to work.

I have seen two sets of grading systems for some electives, one for engineering and science majors, and the other for Business/Liberal Arts majors. But aside from that type of brain sorting, you need to carry grades to stay in good schools, at least that's the way it used to work.

Money can overcome a great many things, even poor grades.

I assume you have not been to university. Had you, you would probably know that there are no end of people with rich parents, who go to university - and who are none too bright.

And he did not graduate from Penn AND Wharton. He graduated from Wharton which part of the University of Pennsylvania (or 'Penn'). And he only was at Wharton for two years - after transferring from Fordham...largely thanks to connections (apparently).

Just what kind of student was Donald Trump?

And Wharton was nowhere near as good then as it is now...says a Penn professor (and he would know WAY more than you or I would):

see 1:08 of video

And there have been SO many people at high levels who personally have dealt with Trump whom have said over and over about how stupid he is.

Last edited:
Bullshit Rump would never cancel one of his rallies. He is the center of attention and can spew anything he likes. And the audience screams in wide eyed admiration. No way he ever cancels a speaking engagement.

I assume you have not been to university. Had you, you would probably know that there are no end of people with rich parents, who go to university - and who are none too bright.

And he did not graduate from Penn AND Wharton. He graduated from Wharton which part of the University of Pennsylvania (or 'Penn'). And he only was at Wharton for two years - after transferring from Fordham...largely thanks to connections (apparently).

And Wharton was nowhere near as good then as it is now...says a Penn professor (and he would know WAY more than you or I would):

And there have been SO many people at high levels who personally have dealt with Trump whom have said over and over about how stupid he is.

1. Graduated w/MS in engineering
2. Rich kids got in, some were dumb and flunked out with perfect zeroes and/or got into drugs and then flunked out, and some were brilliant and rich
3. Trump's IQ is fine, and his bank accounts say that he is a lot smarter than us. QED

2. Rich kids got in, some were dumb and flunked out with perfect zeroes and/or got into drugs and then flunked out, and some were brilliant and rich
3. Trump's IQ is fine, and his bank accounts say that he is a lot smarter than us. QED

What kind of a person thinks there is a correlation between bank account size and IQ.

By this standard Britney Spears is smarter than us.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

What kind of a person thinks there is a correlation between bank account size and IQ.

By this standard Britney Spears is smarter than us.

How about these examples of brainpower vs bank account size:
1 Tesla was a high IQ genius, but dies a poor man https://www.quora.com/Who-were-some-geniuses-who-died-poor-in-history
2. The primary dispute around Facebook's origins centered around whether Mark Zuckerberg had entered into an "agreement" with the Harvard seniors, Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss and a classmate named Divya Narendra, to develop a similar web site for them — and then, instead, stalled their project while taking their idea and building his own. Zuckerberg becomes a billionaire, and the losers become losers.
3. Bill Gates was a programmer who knew how to build a business and become a billionaire, his contemporary programmers lagged.
4. Trump apparently knew how to become a billionaire when so many other (smarter folks??) didn't, why is that? Hint: its not because he is stupid
5. Is Oprah stupid or high IQ? She;s worth $4b Oprah Winfrey, worth a record $4 billion, becomes one of the world's 500 richest people
6. How about looking at the highest paid actors? They may not have high IQs but they have huge paychecks
Forbes ranked the 10 highest-paid actors in the world, and No. 1 wasn't even in a movie this year

Agreed, a high IQ is no guarantee of a huge bank account, and a huge bank account is no guarantee of a high IQ. However, a shrewd business sense may be a trait that the IQ test doesn't measure. IQ tests are only one metric of intelligence, the size of your bank account is another metric, which one is more valuable?

Forum List

Back