trump Alters Map With Sharpie

So funny.

"TRUMP COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA AND STOLE THE ELECTION!!!!"--total fail

"TRUMP GOT THE WEATHER FORECAST WRONG AND ALTERED A WEATHER MAP AND THAT'S AGAINST THE LAW!!!"--yawn

The hair on fire routine is very dramatic and girly among the men here, I must say. But that's modern Leftism. The Victorian Age with the smelling salts and fainting got nothing on all this simpering and crying
LOL

I like how you put that out there as though the right was any different with Obama when he was president.

We had a House committee talking about nothing but impeachment during their entire term? Huh
You had Republicans in Congress investigating Benghazi over and over and over again for nearly his entire second term. You had Birthers crying he wasn't eligible to be president because he was born in Kenya.... you had much of the right shrieking about the debt for both his terms, only to decide the debt no longer matters now that a Republican is in the White House. Y'all are bald because your hair burned off.

Try taking the log out of your eye....

How many Ambassadors were killed by weather maps?

This has got to be one of the saddest things I've seen trump do outside what he's doing to children at the border and sick children here in the US.

How insecure and petty does a person have to be to actually take an old map, alter it then use it to say you're not wrong?

This is serious. People need the right information about hurricanes. Not lies just to say the president isn't wrong.

Trump alters hurricane map with a sharpie so he doesn't have to admit he was wrong (VIDEO)

What's even sadder, is the fact that there are idiots out there who vote for this dangerous idiot. Seriously! He totally ignored the forecast by using an old one 96 hours ago, thinking it was going to Alabama, when people from Georgia, South Carolina, and North Carolina were in the path of the storm by all the major weather stations. I'm telling you people, we are watching this imbecile play with millions of lives because of his disregard for everyone else and his sheer stupidity. Get this retard out of office yesterday; Trump cites out-of-date chart to justify alarming Alabama tweet

law.png

So funny.

"TRUMP COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA AND STOLE THE ELECTION!!!!"--total fail

"TRUMP GOT THE WEATHER FORECAST WRONG AND ALTERED A WEATHER MAP AND THAT'S AGAINST THE LAW!!!"--yawn

The hair on fire routine is very dramatic and girly among the men here, I must say. But that's modern Leftism. The Victorian Age with the smelling salts and fainting got nothing on all this simpering and crying
LOL

I like how you put that out there as though the right was any different with Obama when he was president.

We had a House committee talking about nothing but impeachment during their entire term? Huh
You had Republicans in Congress investigating Benghazi over and over and over again for nearly his entire second term. You had Birthers crying he wasn't eligible to be president because he was born in Kenya.... you had much of the right shrieking about the debt for both his terms, only to decide the debt no longer matters now that a Republican is in the White House. Y'all are bald because your hair burned off.

Try taking the log out of your eye....

People died in Benghazi. I know you folks don't care about that. But some of us do.
Hundreds die here every year because of assault weapons, and Republicans don't care about that. But some of us do.

This has got to be one of the saddest things I've seen trump do outside what he's doing to children at the border and sick children here in the US.

How insecure and petty does a person have to be to actually take an old map, alter it then use it to say you're not wrong?

This is serious. People need the right information about hurricanes. Not lies just to say the president isn't wrong.

Trump alters hurricane map with a sharpie so he doesn't have to admit he was wrong (VIDEO)

What's even sadder, is the fact that there are idiots out there who vote for this dangerous idiot. Seriously! He totally ignored the forecast by using an old one 96 hours ago, thinking it was going to Alabama, when people from Georgia, South Carolina, and North Carolina were in the path of the storm by all the major weather stations. I'm telling you people, we are watching this imbecile play with millions of lives because of his disregard for everyone else and his sheer stupidity. Get this retard out of office yesterday; Trump cites out-of-date chart to justify alarming Alabama tweet

What he did was very dishonest and put people in jeopardy.

Anyone in the real path of that storm who believed trump didn't take necessary steps for the storm.

Which could cause people to be harmed or killed.

This is serious. If a president has to go to such lengths to deceive people just because he doesn't want to admit he made a mistake, that person doesn't belong in any political office.

He put people in danger for his own selfish reasons to deny he was wrong.

If he's going to lie about this, how can anyone believe anything he says?

I would like to thank all the Trump worshipers for proving my prediction correct...

The best part of this will be watching his worshipers cover for him...yet once again.
Cover for what? This thread seems to be one giant waste of bandwidth...

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Cover for the fact that Trump cannot ever admit even the smallest of mistakes and that he is dishonest enough to use an altered map to try and prove he was right.

What mistake he made? Tweeting map that show forecast where Dorian is hitting Orlando and heading to Alabama five days before Dorian changed course?

Hey, maybe maps were altered by Russians. Imagine that...

Ohhh, the sniveling little bitch who has no life.
irony, bitch
I'm not the one who started two threads in two days over something even more trivial that Barry Oboingo's filling out of NCAA brackets and his faggy tan suit rolled into one, which were a total farts in a beanbag.

A life: get one.
Lying about the threat of a Category 5 Hurricane is much worse than a tan suit

irony, bitch
I'm not the one who started two threads in two days over something even more trivial that Barry Oboingo's filling out of NCAA brackets and his faggy tan suit rolled into one, which were a total farts in a beanbag.

Nobody lied about anything, asshole.

I believe that Trump relates to weather forecasters as they are just as likely to get it wrong as to get it right about predicting the weather

imagine what the repubs would be saying if he got it right

Still you gotta ask

Why would someone believe that he can do it better than a meteorologist

Yes it is tempting but in the end you will probably get it wrong

Still if a sharpie is all you need, I am going to change my date of birth on my drivers licence

Imagine the possibilities

a nation armed with sharpies

No stopping us except the other nation with their sharpies

eventually sharpies will have to be outlawed as it is getting out of hand

Still maybe there should be a law that prohibited Trump from owning a sharpie

Trump - "you will have to pry it from my cold dead hands"

I would like to thank all the Trump worshipers for proving my prediction correct...

The best part of this will be watching his worshipers cover for him...yet once again.

Cover for the fact that Trump cannot ever admit even the smallest of mistakes and that he is dishonest enough to use an altered map to try and prove he was right.

What mistake he made? Tweeting map that show forecast where Dorian is hitting Orlando and heading to Alabama five days before Dorian changed course?

No mistake in intentionally doctoring a map to cover for inaccurately threatening Alabama and refusing to issue an immediate correction

His tweet about Alabama came 5 days after the initial forecasted track and after every track for the storm had changed and none had it going to Alabama. That was his mistake, tweeting out old information. Not the end of the world, a reasonable person would have just corrected the tweet, but sadly we do not have a reasonable person in the White House.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

You can't possibly be this massively misinformed, but you really are. Republicans are so uniformed and unprepared to debate anything on this forum. Look dumb ass, Trump was reading off a possible forecast 96 hours ago. Get a fucking clue.

:CryingCow:

I'm convinced you haven't graduated from day care.

EDpZ7b2X4AcCdC5

EDpZ7baWsAAA1-e

How can Republicans be so uneducated and classless to believe this foolish clown?
Does Trump know they make white Sharpies?

You'd scream racism
Shows how Trump probably cheated his way through school
Not very good at it

I can just see the people in the room cringing as Trump says.......I’ll just draw this section into Alabama, that will prove I was right
This is exactly what happened. The truly fucked part is he believed people would buy it; Trumplethinskin is in incapable of admitting he’s wrong.

I do enjoy watching him and his minions squirm as the world news agencies and

He's a pathological liar and lies just for the sake of lying. He's one sick fuck. <smh>

I agree. That describes the OP perfectly!

I don't care if the OP lies. It has no effect on my life. A pathological liar of a president, on the other hand...

How that map effected your life?

And what makes you think he altered it?

No one else would be dumb enough to make that move. Funny yet terrifying at the same time.

irony, bitch

Nobody lied about anything, asshole.
Yes, Trump lied

He may have initially made a mistake by referencing information from four days previous

But once he was informed of the correct path and refused to provide corrected information, he was telling a lie

Doctoring a map to cover your blunder is a lie

Forum List

Back