trump Alters Map With Sharpie

EDpZ7b2X4AcCdC5

EDpZ7baWsAAA1-e

How can Republicans be so uneducated and classless to believe this foolish clown?
Does Trump know they make white Sharpies?

130462.jpg

His information was inaccurate.
So was NOAA's when two years ago they forecast Harvey to be nothing but a Cat 1 hurricane in the Gulf, or when they told, I think it was Houstons to evacuate in an earlier hurricane (Andrew?) all for nothing, and far more died on the highway stuck in unmoving traffic run out of gas in 100° heat than would have been saved had the hurricane hit.

NOAA corrects their predictions when they get updated information

Our President refused to correct himself and even staged an event to present a doctored weather map
Show us the video of Trump refusing to correct the info.

A video and numerous tweets where he continued to present misinformation about Alabama when he had been informed otherwise

Presented throughout this thread

I put the video in my OP.

Interesting how the far right radical extremists ignore the video provided and demand another one.

It's nuts. Those people are totally nuts.

So what loon?
So it's not from the ECMWF. How could you not understand that??
Who gives a goddam you fucking idiot? The president made a mark on a fucking map! Jesus ya crazy bastard!

The loons are trying to tie it into impeachment

He's lying to the public about an issue concerning their personal safety, you stupid idiot.
That is an impeachable offense on top of all the other stunts and lies and ignorant tweeting of classified images from Iran.
Forget that too? https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...20db10-cb5e-11e9-a1fe-ca46e8d573c0_story.html

We might as well have a 14-year-old teenage girl in the Oval Office if all Trump can do is watch TV and Tweet.
No one with any sense (not you) believes anything from the wapo.
You believe the Trump weather map

So it's not from the ECMWF. How could you not understand that??
Who gives a goddam you fucking idiot? The president made a mark on a fucking map! Jesus ya crazy bastard!

The loons are trying to tie it into impeachment

He's lying to the public about an issue concerning their personal safety, you stupid idiot.
That is an impeachable offense on top of all the other stunts and lies and ignorant tweeting of classified images from Iran.
Forget that too? https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...20db10-cb5e-11e9-a1fe-ca46e8d573c0_story.html
I never saw a Trump weather map. liar.
We might as well have a 14-year-old teenage girl in the Oval Office if all Trump can do is watch TV and Tweet.
No one with any sense (not you) believes anything from the wapo.
You believe the Trump weather map

Once again I would like to thank all the Trump worshipers for proving my prediction correct...you all are so entertaining when you do you mental gymnastics to cover for your god

Why don’t they just admit that our President is not truthful and that they are OK with that?
"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor..."

What's that now?

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Oh, please, don't even start this.

"Who's going to pay for the wall?"

Plus 10,000 other lies in three years.

I can't think of any other POTUS in the last 100 years who would pull a stunt like this.

But more telling, Trump thinks people like yourself are stupid enough to fall for this trick.
How hard of a trick is it to learn how to mark on a map?

Nobody can predict what a hurricane will do, dumbasses!

Did it do what the weather service said? Fuck no!

It never does.

EDpZ7b2X4AcCdC5

EDpZ7baWsAAA1-e

How can Republicans be so uneducated and classless to believe this foolish clown?

You'd scream racism
Shows how Trump probably cheated his way through school
Not very good at it

I can just see the people in the room cringing as Trump says.......I’ll just draw this section into Alabama, that will prove I was right

Stop making shit up, clown shoes...and if you're going to continue at least make it interesting instead of middle school crap

Once again I would like to thank all the Trump worshipers for proving my prediction correct...you all are so entertaining when you do you mental gymnastics to cover for your god

Why don’t they just admit that our President is not truthful and that they are OK with that?
"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor..."

What's that now?

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Oh, please, don't even start this.

"Who's going to pay for the wall?"

Plus 10,000 other lies in three years.

I can't think of any other POTUS in the last 100 years who would pull a stunt like this.

But more telling, Trump thinks people like yourself are stupid enough to fall for this trick.
How hard of a trick is it to learn how to mark on a map?
Trump did it laughably bad

EDpZ7b2X4AcCdC5

EDpZ7baWsAAA1-e

You'd scream racism
Shows how Trump probably cheated his way through school
Not very good at it

I can just see the people in the room cringing as Trump says.......I’ll just draw this section into Alabama, that will prove I was right

Stop making shit up, clown shoes...and if you're going to continue at least make it interesting instead of middle school crap
SmellyIrishAss
Looks like your guy was caught with his pants down once again

Nobody will ever figure this one out.....I’m too smart for them....I have a big brain

Forum List

Back