trump Alters Map With Sharpie

This has got to be one of the saddest things I've seen trump do outside what he's doing to children at the border and sick children here in the US.

How insecure and petty does a person have to be to actually take an old map, alter it then use it to say you're not wrong?

This is serious. People need the right information about hurricanes. Not lies just to say the president isn't wrong.

Trump alters hurricane map with a sharpie so he doesn't have to admit he was wrong (VIDEO)

The memes are hysterical! :auiqs.jpg:

This has got to be one of the saddest things I've seen trump do outside what he's doing to children at the border and sick children here in the US.

How insecure and petty does a person have to be to actually take an old map, alter it then use it to say you're not wrong?

This is serious. People need the right information about hurricanes. Not lies just to say the president isn't wrong.

Trump alters hurricane map with a sharpie so he doesn't have to admit he was wrong (VIDEO)

Don't you have some muffins burning in oven or other important things to do??? This is just obsessive blaming..

There WERE DOZENS of trajectory maps that CHANGED day to day.. And YES there WERE ACTUAL REAL MODEL tracks pointing the storm across Florida, entering the Gulf and possibly entering Alabama thru the panhandle...

If you look at the ORIGIN of that track -- it was DAYS BEFORE it even hit the Bahamas.. But -- it's probably real... That was the 1st guess at a tracking cone..

It's just stone stupid to press this as an issue.. EVEN WORSE to ASSUME it's a forgery... But that's the sewer level and obsession you TDS sufferers have descended into..

Lovely....excuse making...covering up....looking the other way....:71:

His information was inaccurate.
So was NOAA's when two years ago they forecast Harvey to be nothing but a Cat 1 hurricane in the Gulf, or when they told, I think it was Houstons to evacuate in an earlier hurricane (Andrew?) all for nothing, and far more died on the highway stuck in unmoving traffic run out of gas in 100° heat than would have been saved had the hurricane hit.

NOAA corrects their predictions when they get updated information

Our President refused to correct himself and even staged an event to present a doctored weather map
Show us the video of Trump refusing to correct the info.

A video and numerous tweets where he continued to present misinformation about Alabama when he had been informed otherwise

Presented throughout this thread

What's that got to do with you attacking others like a third grader? It was a weak post, and you know it. Now you come back and try to cover by saying you disagree with everyone, so what? That doesn't stop you from opting to be a jerk instead of writing well thought out arguments...But that might take effort, I understand...the intellectually challenged often take the easy path...;)

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Pointing out the reality of the situation is not attacking anyone. There is no other word that fits the relationship people like you have with Trump, it is worship. You still cannot say even one tiny little negative thing about him, it is like you are afraid of being struck by lightning if you do
Ha, not even close pal, I didn't vote for Trump....Cruz was my guy...Face it, you don't have any answers for why Trump's policies have in large part succeeded, so you resort to the typical liberal tactic of attack, and ridicule...its not only predictable, but just plain lazy. Now, couple that with being on an anonymous message board, and you display exactly what I describe...Just another under educated malcontent, lashing out anonymously at others because you blame them for the shortcomings in your own situation....sad.

His information was inaccurate.
So was NOAA's when two years ago they forecast Harvey to be nothing but a Cat 1 hurricane in the Gulf, or when they told, I think it was Houstons to evacuate in an earlier hurricane (Andrew?) all for nothing, and far more died on the highway stuck in unmoving traffic run out of gas in 100° heat than would have been saved had the hurricane hit.

NOAA corrects their predictions when they get updated information

Our President refused to correct himself and even staged an event to present a doctored weather map

Just can't please the Left. You'd think you tards would be HAPPY that Trump deliberately tried to panic, scare, terrorize and drown an entire state of Deplorables just to satisfy his massively vile, orange Burger King ego! :auiqs.jpg:

Trumps self image of infallibility is more important than presenting accurate information to Alabama

Once again I would like to thank all the Trump worshipers for proving my prediction correct...you all are so entertaining when you do you mental gymnastics to cover for your god

Why don’t they just admit that our President is not truthful and that they are OK with that?
"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor..."

What's that now?

Who's the clown holding the map up for him? If he has any fucking scruples at all, he'll quit his job.

It is a violation of federal law to falsify a National Weather Service forecast and pass it off as official, as President Trump did here.

18 U.S. Code § 2074

EDpZ7b2X4AcCdC5

EDpZ7baWsAAA1-e

This guy is such a fucker. Who could be so stupid to follow this idiot who lies about everything constantly?

I heard that even among farmers when he was voted in 60% supported him and now that he’s ruining their lives and ruining their livelihoods 67% wants to vote for him.
The map he showed was NOT NOAA, it was ECMWF
It literally says, "NOAA," on the top left corner. :eusa_doh:
So what loon?
So it's not from the ECMWF. How could you not understand that??
Who gives a goddam you fucking idiot? The president made a mark on a fucking map! Jesus ya crazy bastard!

Ha, not even close pal, I didn't vote for Trump....Cruz was my guy...Face it, you don't have any answers for why Trump's policies have in large part succeeded, so you resort to the typical liberal tactic of attack, and ridicule...its not only predictable, but just plain lazy. Now, couple that with being on an anonymous message board, and you display exactly what I describe...Just another under educated malcontent, lashing out anonymously at others because you blame them for the shortcomings in your own situation....sad.

This is not about Trump's policies, this is about his showing an altered map. The two have nothing to do with each other, the fact that you tie them together is just further evidence of your worship of the man.

As for Trump as a president, he is better than the last two, that is about all I can say. I supported both his SCOTUS picks, I liked his reducing of regulations, I like that he changed the Fed employee regs to make it easier to get rid of dead weight. I was very happy to see him talk about taking away the student debt of wounded Vets.

I do not agree with most, if any, of his economic moves.

It is a violation of federal law to falsify a National Weather Service forecast and pass it off as official, as President Trump did here.

18 U.S. Code § 2074

EDpZ7b2X4AcCdC5

EDpZ7baWsAAA1-e

This guy is such a fucker. Who could be so stupid to follow this idiot who lies about everything constantly?

I heard that even among farmers when he was voted in 60% supported him and now that he’s ruining their lives and ruining their livelihoods 67% wants to vote for him.
So what loon?
Who gives a goddam you fucking idiot? The president made a mark on a fucking map! Jesus ya crazy bastard!

The loons are trying to tie it into impeachment

Once again I would like to thank all the Trump worshipers for proving my prediction correct...you all are so entertaining when you do you mental gymnastics to cover for your god

Why don’t they just admit that our President is not truthful and that they are OK with that?

What's that now?

Oh, please, don't even start this.

"Who's going to pay for the wall?"

Plus 10,000 other lies in three years.

I can't think of any other POTUS in the last 100 years who would pull a stunt like this.

But more telling, Trump thinks people like yourself are stupid enough to fall for this trick.

So what loon?

Some of these people should not be running loose.

What's that now?

I have had the same doctor for 11 years since I moved to my current home. Did you lose yours?

By the way, Obama was the 2nd worst POTUS ever in my opinion, so when you do your "but OBAMA" routine all you do is highlight how alike the two men are.

So what loon?

Some of these people should not be running loose.

Never fear....Trump is constructing concentration camps. Down along the border somewhere is what I heard...LOL

What's that now?

Let’s look at where the real lie on that one was

Republicans were spreading misinformation that everyone was going to be forced to take Obamacare. Obama stated that if you were happy with your insurance, you could keep it

98 percent of Americans kept their insurance

What's that now?

I have had the same doctor for 11 years since I moved to my current home. Did you lose yours?

By the way, Obama was the 2nd worst POTUS ever in my opinion, so when you do your "but OBAMA" routine all you do is highlight how alike the two men are.
No liar, Carter was second worst. He was first until 2008.

So what loon?

He's lying to the public about an issue concerning their personal safety, you stupid idiot.
That is an impeachable offense on top of all the other stunts and lies and ignorant tweeting of classified images from Iran.
Forget that too? https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...20db10-cb5e-11e9-a1fe-ca46e8d573c0_story.html

We might as well have a 14-year-old teenage girl in the Oval Office if all Trump can do is watch TV and Tweet.

What's that now?

Let’s look at where the real lie on that one was

Republicans were spreading misinformation that everyone was going to be forced to take Obamacare. Obama stated that if you were happy with your insurance, you could keep it

98 percent of Americans kept their insurance
Obozocare is history liar.

Forum List

Back