trump Alters Map With Sharpie

This has got to be one of the saddest things I've seen trump do outside what he's doing to children at the border and sick children here in the US.]

Oh God, don't you idiots ever run out of stupid shit to make up and dwell on? Now it's "news" because of a black line on a map? Is Trump the new head of weather data in the USA? Do you set your fucking watch by whatever time he says, too? Meantime, if the state HAD been hit, you'd be all over Trump for not being prepared for it. STFU and quit your whining.
once again you prove my prediction...
The best part of this will be watching his worshipers cover for him...yet once again.

Once again you lived up to my expectations, taking a non-issue as national news yet making nothing of blatant 10,000 Obumma and Hilltard lies. You'd think Trump actually made the hurricane himself (well, actually, you kinda DO believe that!). :auiqs.jpg:
Listen to these crying morons! 14 pages of nothing but screaming at the sky!
Things are getting desperate for the Left:
  • Hillary failed
  • Obama failed
  • Strozk failed
  • Maxine failed
  • Schiff and Nadler failed
  • PMSNBC failed
  • Comey failed
  • McCain and all the RINOs failed
  • Pelosi failed
  • Bob Mueller failed
And now the reelection is nearly only 1-year away and Donald is getting stronger than ever again.

This has got to be one of the saddest things I've seen trump do outside what he's doing to children at the border and sick children here in the US.]

Oh God, don't you idiots ever run out of stupid shit to make up and dwell on? Now it's "news" because of a black line on a map? Is Trump the new head of weather data in the USA? Do you set your fucking watch by whatever time he says, too? Meantime, if the state HAD been hit, you'd be all over Trump for not being prepared for it. STFU and quit your whining.
The best part of this will be watching his worshipers cover for him...yet once again.

Once again you lived up to my expectations, taking a non-issue as national news yet making nothing of blatant 10,000 Obumma and Hilltard lies. You'd think Trump actually made the hurricane himself (well, actually, you kinda DO believe that!). :auiqs.jpg:
Unnecessarily warning people of Alabama to take precautions from a monster hurricane packing sustained winds of 185mph, when in fact, the projection of the storm was moving away from Alabama; is a "non-issue?"

You're truly fucked in the head, Birther.

The National Weather Service had to tweet a disclaimer following the president's faux pas...

Screenshot_20190905-091122_Samsung Internet.jpg

It is a violation of federal law to falsify a National Weather Service forecast and pass it off as official, as President Trump did here.

18 U.S. Code § 2074

EDpZ7b2X4AcCdC5

EDpZ7baWsAAA1-e

This guy is such a fucker. Who could be so stupid to follow this idiot who lies about everything constantly?

I heard that even among farmers when he was voted in 60% supported him and now that he’s ruining their lives and ruining their livelihoods 67% wants to vote for him.
The map he showed was NOT NOAA, it was ECMWF
I'm just trying to figure out, from this OFFICIAL NOAA map, that if Dorian was expected to head straight into central Florida, was it supposed to just STOP? Dissolve? How was it NOT going to hit part of Alabama based on what they show?
Dumbfuck, this was the projected path of Dorian when that moron was warning Alabama...

dorian-09012019-8am.png

It is a violation of federal law to falsify a National Weather Service forecast and pass it off as official, as President Trump did here.

18 U.S. Code § 2074

EDpZ7b2X4AcCdC5

EDpZ7baWsAAA1-e

This guy is such a fucker. Who could be so stupid to follow this idiot who lies about everything constantly?

I heard that even among farmers when he was voted in 60% supported him and now that he’s ruining their lives and ruining their livelihoods 67% wants to vote for him.
It literally says, "NOAA," on the top left corner. :eusa_doh:
So what loon?
So it's not from the ECMWF. How could you not understand that??

Unnecessarily warning people of Alabama to take precautions from a monster hurricane packing sustained winds of 185mph, when in fact, the projection of the storm was moving away from Alabama; is a "non-issue?"

You're truly fucked in the head, Birther.

The National Weather Service had to tweet a disclaimer following the president's faux pas...

View attachment 277586 .
:itsok:

His information was inaccurate.
So was NOAA's when two years ago they forecast Harvey to be nothing but a Cat 1 hurricane in the Gulf, or when they told, I think it was Houstons to evacuate in an earlier hurricane (Andrew?) all for nothing, and far more died on the highway stuck in unmoving traffic run out of gas in 100° heat than would have been saved had the hurricane hit.

NOAA corrects their predictions when they get updated information

Our President refused to correct himself and even staged an event to present a doctored weather map

Once again I would like to thank all the Trump worshipers for proving my prediction correct...you all are so entertaining when you do you mental gymnastics to cover for your god

18 U.S. Code § 2074

EDpZ7b2X4AcCdC5

EDpZ7baWsAAA1-e

I'm just trying to figure out, from this OFFICIAL NOAA map, that if Dorian was expected to head straight into central Florida, was it supposed to just STOP? Dissolve? How was it NOT going to hit part of Alabama based on what they show?
Dumbfuck, this was the projected path of Dorian when that moron was warning Alabama...

dorian-09012019-8am.png

So then shitstain, that other map WASN'T an official NOAA map as you claimed? Just as your aerial picture WASN'T an actual map of the full crowd taken DURING the Trump inauguration? Any more faux photos or claims you'd like to share?

proxy.jpg

18 U.S. Code § 2074

EDpZ7b2X4AcCdC5

EDpZ7baWsAAA1-e

dorian-09012019-8am.png

So then shitstain, that other map WASN'T an official NOAA map as you claimed? Just as your aerial picture WASN'T an actual map of the full crowd taken DURING the Trump inauguration? Any more faux photos or claims you'd like to share?

View attachment 277590
LOL

Dumbfuck, how can anyone be as crazy as you??

Of course the image he held up was from the NOAA -- from 3 days prior to him warning Alabama a category 5 hurricane with 185mph sustained winds might come their way.

Once again I would like to thank all the Trump worshipers for proving my prediction correct...you all are so entertaining when you do you mental gymnastics to cover for your god
[emoji854] good grief, that's it from you? Just a general attack at those who disagree with you? Weak dude.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

So was NOAA's when two years ago they forecast Harvey to be nothing but a Cat 1 hurricane in the Gulf, or when they told, I think it was Houstons to evacuate in an earlier hurricane (Andrew?) all for nothing, and far more died on the highway stuck in unmoving traffic run out of gas in 100° heat than would have been saved had the hurricane hit.

Our President refused to correct himself and even staged an event to present a doctored weather map

Just can't please the Left. You'd think you tards would be HAPPY that Trump deliberately tried to panic, scare, terrorize and drown an entire state of Deplorables just to satisfy his massively vile, orange Burger King ego! :auiqs.jpg:

Must not be too hard! Just look in the mirror for an answer, Fucking Dumbfuck!
Of course the image he held up was from the NOAA -- from 3 days prior to him warning Alabama a category 5 hurricane with 185mph sustained winds might come their way.
Well you know how government works, always a day late and a dollar short. Probably took them 3 days to get the info to Trump. Since Donald obviously isn't a weatherman, he was relying on one of you Tards for his info! Was it you? Just who do you work for again? :auiqs.jpg:

Show us the video of Trump refusing to correct the info.

[emoji854] good grief, that's it from you? Just a general attack at those who disagree with you? Weak dude.

Shit dude, people from both sides of this forum disagree with me all the time, this is not about disagreement, this is about the worship of another human being.

why can you people not just say "yeah, that was pretty stupid" and move on?

would it kill you to admit that Trump is not a god and does dumb things like the rest of the world?

Show us the video of Trump refusing to correct the info.

Trump Displays Altered Map Of Hurricane Dorian's Path To Include Alabama

20 seconds in is when he shows his altered map, refusing to admit he was mistaken.

Must not be too hard! Just look in the mirror for an answer, Fucking Dumbfuck!
Well you know how government works, always a day late and a dollar short. Probably took them 3 days to get the info to Trump. Since Donald obviously isn't a weatherman, he was relying on one of you Tards for his info! Was it you? Just who do you work for again? :auiqs.jpg:
LOLOL

Oh? You think there's a chance trump gets his info from me? :lmao:

It really wasn't necessary for you to reveal again how nuts you are, Birther.

Shit dude, people from both sides of this forum disagree with me all the time, this is not about disagreement, this is about the worship of another human being.

why can you people not just say "yeah, that was pretty stupid" and move on?

would it kill you to admit that Trump is not a god and does dumb things like the rest of the world?
What's that got to do with you attacking others like a third grader? It was a weak post, and you know it. Now you come back and try to cover by saying you disagree with everyone, so what? That doesn't stop you from opting to be a jerk instead of writing well thought out arguments...But that might take effort, I understand...the intellectually challenged often take the easy path...;)

What's that got to do with you attacking others like a third grader? It was a weak post, and you know it. Now you come back and try to cover by saying you disagree with everyone, so what? That doesn't stop you from opting to be a jerk instead of writing well thought out arguments...But that might take effort, I understand...the intellectually challenged often take the easy path...;)

Pointing out the reality of the situation is not attacking anyone. There is no other word that fits the relationship people like you have with Trump, it is worship. You still cannot say even one tiny little negative thing about him, it is like you are afraid of being struck by lightning if you do

Why don’t they just admit that our President is not truthful and that they are OK with that?

Forum List

Back