trump Alters Map With Sharpie

I would like to thank all the Trump worshipers for proving my prediction correct...

The best part of this will be watching his worshipers cover for him...yet once again.
Cover for what? This thread seems to be one giant waste of bandwidth...

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

I would like to thank all the Trump worshipers for proving my prediction correct...

The best part of this will be watching his worshipers cover for him...yet once again.
Cover for what? This thread seems to be one giant waste of bandwidth...

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Cover for the fact that Trump cannot ever admit even the smallest of mistakes and that he is dishonest enough to use an altered map to try and prove he was right.

Probably because the president can do it.

Yes he can, he can do whatever he wants and you will still worship him...he knows this.

When he said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and you sheep would still vote for him, he knew what he was talking about.
We don't worship him, but we thank the Almighty he won. If we had Madame President, America would be on the fast track to shit hole status.

Yet not even one single one of you can admit that him showing an altered map was at a minimum funny as hell. None of you can ever say a negative thing about him, it is truly as if you think that he turns the water to wine as he is walking on it.
Winner delusional post of the day!

Yes he can, he can do whatever he wants and you will still worship him...he knows this.

When he said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and you sheep would still vote for him, he knew what he was talking about.
We don't worship him, but we thank the Almighty he won. If we had Madame President, America would be on the fast track to shit hole status.

Yet not even one single one of you can admit that him showing an altered map was at a minimum funny as hell. None of you can ever say a negative thing about him, it is truly as if you think that he turns the water to wine as he is walking on it.

With each successive post you prove me correct.

I appreciate it!

I appreciate it!
To a person, the most deranged of the loon herd posts remarks like this daily. Self-fulfilling acknowledgment, a sure sign of insanity.

How was it “altered”?
Dems claim it was altered when it really wasn't. Another example of fake news by the Democrats.
Can you show other Official Weather Service maps done in Sharpie?
Who else writes EVERYTHING in Sharpie other than Trump?
Looks like the same sharpie he uses to sign his name.

AP_18171697234824_c0-125-5613-3397_s885x516.jpg
Glad to see this is our biggest problem! If only other presidents were like this.

Compulsive serial habitual liar Trump lies about anything and everything all the time.
Obsess much?
While you're obsessed.. consider this from your sig:
Remember: Anything good for America is bad for Democrats.
Now you know why Democrats do things that everyone knows is bad for America.
"Democrats" is plural. Now you know why Republicans ARE bad for America. Or are severely syntactically challenged at the very least. Always, apparently unwittingly, exposing their profound dumbness in general. Nothing personal mind you ;)

I appreciate it!
To a person, the most deranged of the loon herd posts remarks like this daily. Self-fulfilling acknowledgment, a sure sign of insanity.

I appreciate it!

It is a violation of federal law to falsify a National Weather Service forecast and pass it off as official, as President Trump did here.

18 U.S. Code § 2074

EDpZ7b2X4AcCdC5

EDpZ7baWsAAA1-e

This guy is such a fucker. Sho could be so stupid to follow this idiot who lies about everything constantly?

I heard that even among farmers when he was voted in 60% supported him and now that he’s ruining their lives and ruining their livelihoods 67% wants to vote for him.

Farmers think about what the weather will be like next summer and fall not what it will be tomorrow. They think long term results, not quick fix political promises that won't help! And more are getting smarter it appears.
So your plan is to moan and not offer a better candidate? Or can't you find a perfect candidate?

Its ok little buddy, nobody expects you to say a negative word about your god in the White House
How's this-Trump sucks-now you put your money where your mouth is and put your much better candidate out there so we see who YOU support!

You say that with such meaning, it must have caused you such pain to write that even when you did not believe it.

I do not yet know how I will support, the field is not yet set. So far only one candidate is known.
I like Jim Webb-who do you like or are you afraid to commit? Tell me who you think sucks on the DEMOCRAT side-or are you afraid of upsetting a girlfriend or tough guy at work? I make fun of libs partly because they are stupid and partly because they cost us money. what is your prime mover? love for illegals? abortions after birth? reparations? open borders? Where do you stand golfin gater?

I like Jim Webb-who do you like or are you afraid to commit? Tell me who you think sucks on the DEMOCRAT side-or are you afraid of upsetting a girlfriend or tough guy at work? I make fun of libs partly because they are stupid and partly because they cost us money. what is your prime mover? love for illegals? abortions after birth? reparations? open borders? Where do you stand golfin gater?

Everyone sucks on the Dem side, which is why I would not vote for any of them. Gabbard is the only one worth even reading about thanks to her anti-war stance and her service to this country.

I make fun of both sides because they are the same. The wingers on the left are no different than the wingers on the right. If you are part of the duopoly then you are part of the problem.

Last edited:
It makes Trump look like an idiot and the WH incompetent, but they do that every day.

The original forecasts a few days prior had Dorian possibly going into the Gulf and hitting the Gulf Coast. The WH should have known that the forecast had changed. But based on the original forecast, Trump’s concerns weren’t unwarranted.

He can’t admit that he’s wrong though, and his slavish worshippers will defend him no matter what he does.

Standard stuff for someone in the throes of Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Making it worse is that so many are so willing to enable him.

I am NOT NPD... I am Narcissistically Challenged.. :banana: And anyone attempted to make the case that this is a forgery or that the projections at the time of the chart were NOT adding high probabilities on a path into the Gulf, has a much sadder diagnosis than I do...

With all of the stuff to WORRY about --- you just have to be deranged to be led by the nose by media morons to outrage over something like this....

With all of the stuff to worry about, President Sharpie insisted on staging an event with a doctored weather map

It makes Trump look like an idiot and the WH incompetent, but they do that every day.

The original forecasts a few days prior had Dorian possibly going into the Gulf and hitting the Gulf Coast. The WH should have known that the forecast had changed. But based on the original forecast, Trump’s concerns weren’t unwarranted.

He can’t admit that he’s wrong though, and his slavish worshippers will defend him no matter what he does.
Problem is that the map Trump refers to is from Aug 28, four days before Trump proclaimed Alabama to be in danger.

Any responsible individual would have quickly corrected themselves and ended any concern the people of Arizona would have

But Trump insisted on being right and doubled down with more lies and a doctored map

Everyone suck on the Dem side, which is why I would not vote for any of them. Gabbard is the only one worth even reading about thanks to her anti-war stance and her service to this country.

I make fun of both sides because they are the same. The wingers on the left are no different than the wingers on the right. If you are part of the duopoly then you are part of the problem.
If you are not part of the solution then you are part of the problem

Everyone suck on the Dem side, which is why I would not vote for any of them. Gabbard is the only one worth even reading about thanks to her anti-war stance and her service to this country.

Yes, you are. Being part of the duopoly is not being part of the solution because it is the problem.

Farmers think about what the weather will be like next summer and fall not what it will be tomorrow. They think long term results, not quick fix political promises that won't help! And more are getting smarter it appears.
So your plan is to moan and not offer a better candidate? Or can't you find a perfect candidate?

Its ok little buddy, nobody expects you to say a negative word about your god in the White House
How's this-Trump sucks-now you put your money where your mouth is and put your much better candidate out there so we see who YOU support!

You say that with such meaning, it must have caused you such pain to write that even when you did not believe it.

I do not yet know how I will support, the field is not yet set. So far only one candidate is known.

By the way, is Jim Webb running for president?

You make that up?

This has got to be one of the saddest things I've seen trump do outside what he's doing to children at the border and sick children here in the US.]

Oh God, don't you idiots ever run out of stupid shit to make up and dwell on? Now it's "news" because of a black line on a map? Is Trump the new head of weather data in the USA? Do you set your fucking watch by whatever time he says, too? Meantime, if the state HAD been hit, you'd be all over Trump for not being prepared for it. STFU and quit your whining.

Yes, you are. Being part of the duopoly is not being part of the solution because it is the problem.
What is YOUR solution-or do you just watch?

Forum List

Back