trump Alters Map With Sharpie

A rightard ^^^, driving his har on an expressway with his eyes closed. :badgrin:

His "har"?

Har-dee-har-har?
Ah, thanks for checking up on my spelling. If you want the job as my secretary, fill out an application.

No thanks! I don't give blowjobs to anyone not paying a 6-figure salary.
I would never use my mouth for that. But with your mouth for sale, you might wanna put out an ad. Maybe you'll find a buyer.
You couldn’t as it is still firmly attached to Obama’s asshole.
LOLOL

Slobbers a trump fluffer. :confused:

His "har"?

Har-dee-har-har?
Ah, thanks for checking up on my spelling. If you want the job as my secretary, fill out an application.

I would never use my mouth for that. But with your mouth for sale, you might wanna put out an ad. Maybe you'll find a buyer.
LOLOL

Trump took out a marker and wrote on a map. Big fucking whoop.

His "har"?

Har-dee-har-har?

LOLOL

You slobber when a baby and slobber when old. Second childhood?

So funny.

"TRUMP COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA AND STOLE THE ELECTION!!!!"--total fail

"TRUMP GOT THE WEATHER FORECAST WRONG AND ALTERED A WEATHER MAP AND THAT'S AGAINST THE LAW!!!"--yawn

The hair on fire routine is very dramatic and girly among the men here, I must say. But that's modern Leftism. The Victorian Age with the smelling salts and fainting got nothing on all this simpering and crying

LOLOL

Trump took out a marker and wrote on a map. Big fucking whoop.
No worries. Now everyone here sees you love fake news as long as it's trump delivering the shot to your uvula.

So funny.

"TRUMP GOT THE WEATHER FORECAST WRONG AND ALTERED A WEATHER MAP AND THAT'S AGAINST THE LAW!!!"--yawn

The hair on fire routine is very dramatic and girly among the men here, I must say. But that's modern Leftism. The Victorian Age with the smelling salts and fainting got nothing on all this simpering and crying
LOL

I like how you put that out there as though the right was any different with Obama when he was president.

So funny.

Liberals remind me of a teenage girl. “Mom! I got a zit on my face! How can I go to prom with a zit on my face!” :206::206::206::206:

So funny.

LOL

I like how you put that out there as though the right was any different with Obama when he was president.

We had a House committee talking about nothing but impeachment during their entire term? Huh

So funny.

LOL

We had a House committee talking about nothing but impeachment during their entire term? Huh
Trump drew on a map with a marker. Wonder if this will make the Articles of Impeachment.

So funny.

I hear Trump gets two scoops of ice cream and guest only get one. Impeach him! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

So funny.

LOL

You had Republicans in Congress investigating Benghazi over and over and over again for nearly his entire second term. You had Birthers crying he wasn't eligible to be president because he was born in Kenya.... you had much of the right shrieking about the debt for both his terms, only to decide the debt no longer matters now that a Republican is in the White House. Y'all are bald because your hair burned off.

Try taking the log out of your eye....

So funny.

LOL

You had Republicans in Congress investigating Benghazi over and over and over again for nearly his entire second term. You had Birthers crying he wasn't eligible to be president because he was born in Kenya.... you had much of the right shrieking about the debt for both his terms, only to decide the debt no longer matters now that a Republican is in the White House. Y'all are bald because your hair burned off.

People died in Benghazi. I know you folks don't care about that. But some of us do.

So funny.

LOL

People died in Benghazi. I know you folks don't care about that. But some of us do.
And that warranted 8 separate investigations; each one failing to find any wrong-doing on the part of the Obama administration? And way more people died in consulates and embassies while Bush was president. Funny how you righties didn't care about lives lost then, huh?

Again... try taking the log out of your eye.....

So funny.

LOL

And that warranted 8 separate investigations; each one failing to find any wrong-doing on the part of the Obama administration? And way more people died in consulates and embassies while Bush was president. Funny how you righties didn't care about lives lost then, huh?

Sure, people died. Meanwhile, you all fussed over RUSSIA for YEARS and found out in the end that Mueller has dementia.

And now you're losing your minds over a sharpie and a weather map. Let that sink in. A sharpie and a weather map.

LOL

Sure, people died. Meanwhile, you all fussed over RUSSIA for YEARS and found out in the end that Mueller has dementia.

And now you're losing your minds over a sharpie and a weather map. Let that sink in. A sharpie and a weather map.
"Sure, people died."

60 people died, including diplomats. You righties never once expressed an ounce of empathy like you feigned over Benghazi. And never once did the left investigate Bush as though he were responsible. You freaks are in no position to point fingers, though you do anyway; because you really are too dumb to notice the log in your eye.

As far as the weather map trump pulled out, the map is not the issue. The issue is we have a president who fucks up, but can't bring himself to admit it. This time, it was only him warning Alabama could be hit by one of the worst hurricanes in history at a time when it was actually projected to go up the Atlantic ocean towards the Carolina's and have no impact on Alabama-- but it exposes a serious character flaw which could be very serious and very dangerous depending on the circumstances if it involves more than a weather map.

This has got to be one of the saddest things I've seen trump do outside what he's doing to children at the border and sick children here in the US.

How insecure and petty does a person have to be to actually take an old map, alter it then use it to say you're not wrong?

This is serious. People need the right information about hurricanes. Not lies just to say the president isn't wrong.

Trump alters hurricane map with a sharpie so he doesn't have to admit he was wrong (VIDEO)

:CryingCow:

With all of the stuff to WORRY about --- you just have to be deranged to be led by the nose by media morons to outrage over something like this....
Well, it's just like when people point out the latest insane example of political correctness.

By itself, in a vacuum, all alone, it's just a dumb little story. No big deal.

But when put on top of the pile of the zillions of other examples, it points to a clear, and troubling larger issue that can't be ignored.

Last edited:
I would like to thank all the Trump worshipers for proving my prediction correct...

The best part of this will be watching his worshipers cover for him...yet once again.

Yeah let's not mention that the forecast was dead wrong anyway.

They had people convinced FL was going to be hit dead center.

With all of the stuff to WORRY about --- you just have to be deranged to be led by the nose by media morons to outrage over something like this....

I would disagree. The ability to admit one's mistakes and learn from them is vital to a leader being able to make good decisions. Trump cannot do this, and it should not be ignored.

Then the problem is made worse by his worshipers like you, who also cannot admit that he is capable of making a mistake and feel almost required to cover for his every action.

Forum List

Back