trump Alters Map With Sharpie

THis was the track issued by damn near EVERY source as of LAST Wednesday.. Thru Florida and into the Gulf to threaten Alabama as a well..

3759b8df-b9fa-4847-a966-93f62329103a_1140x641.jpg

Its NOT a lie or forgery.. I have no FUCKING idea when Trump tweeted that out but he's not expected to CARE much about a hurricane 5 days out.

Sick puppies at CNN and MSNBC are making you stupid.. Need to feed clean and think for yourselves....
Then what possoble reason is there for him to hold up a marked up weather map like he did today?

When was his TWEET genius??? I don't even care to look it up.. It's something only DERANGED people would care about..

THAT is a REAL projection he held up.. The sharpie marks just show where Alabama gets involved maybe 3 or 4 BEYOND the cone... THat's what real leadership does.. Make reasonable LOGICAL INFERENCES (look it up dingbat) given the facts and data..

WHEN WAS THIS FUCKING TWEET?
His tweet came when the National Hurricane Center projected the part going as far as central Florida. Why the fuck would a president seek to scare the shit out of Americans who were never at risk?

THis was the track issued by damn near EVERY source as of LAST Wednesday.. Thru Florida and into the Gulf to threaten Alabama as a well..

Its NOT a lie or forgery.. I have no FUCKING idea when Trump tweeted that out but he's not expected to CARE much about a hurricane 5 days out.

Sick puppies at CNN and MSNBC are making you stupid.. Need to feed clean and think for yourselves....
Then what possoble reason is there for him to hold up a marked up weather map like he did today?

When was his TWEET genius??? I don't even care to look it up.. It's something only DERANGED people would care about..

THAT is a REAL projection he held up.. The sharpie marks just show where Alabama gets involved maybe 3 or 4 BEYOND the cone... THat's what real leadership does.. Make reasonable LOGICAL INFERENCES (look it up dingbat) given the facts and data..

I call BULLSHIT, you deranged liar!

Of course YOU looked it up and saw it exposes your lie, the map you posted was Wednesday and Pathological liar Tramp made his tweet the following Sunday Sept first.

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

In addition to Florida - South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, and Alabama, will most likely be hit (much) harder than anticipated. Looking like one of the largest hurricanes ever. Already category 5. BE CAREFUL! GOD BLESS EVERYONE!

9:51 AM - Sep 1, 2019

Last edited:

His tweet came when the National Hurricane Center projected the part going as far as central Florida. Why the fuck would a president seek to scare the shit out of Americans who were never at risk?
Here's a photo trump released to prove he was also telling the truth when he claimed to be taller than Obama....

20190905_001332.jpg

It is a violation of federal law to falsify a National Weather Service forecast and pass it off as official, as President Trump did here.

18 U.S. Code § 2074

EDpZ7b2X4AcCdC5

EDpZ7baWsAAA1-e

This guy is such a fucker. Who could be so stupid to follow this idiot who lies about everything constantly?

I heard that even among farmers when he was voted in 60% supported him and now that he’s ruining their lives and ruining their livelihoods 67% wants to vote for him.

It looks like he tried to draw a dick, but didn't have much to go on.

And here's trump proving to Marco Rubio his hands really are big...

20190905_001956.jpg

BULLSHIT, you, of all the pretend know-it-alls, know exactly when Tramp tweeted it. And if you notice Tramp says it is already a Cat 5 so you know the tweet was well after that map.

kUuht00m_bigger.jpg
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

In addition to Florida - South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, and Alabama, will most likely be hit (much) harder than anticipated. Looking like one of the largest hurricanes ever. Already category 5. BE CAREFUL! GOD BLESS EVERYONE!

9:51 AM - Sep 1, 2019

Update on my post [thanks to edthecynic's posting the actual date and time when trump tweeted Alabama was at risk of getting hit by Dorian]

... I was wrong when I said the National Hurricane Center projected Dorian reaching central Florida when trump posted his tweet.

Here was the National Hurricane Center's projection when trump made that idiotic tweet...

dorian-09012019-8am.png

... would ya look at that... trump was right! Alabama was directly in Dorian's path. :ack-1:

It is a violation of federal law to falsify a National Weather Service forecast and pass it off as official, as President Trump did here.

18 U.S. Code § 2074

EDpZ7b2X4AcCdC5

EDpZ7baWsAAA1-e

This guy is such a fucker. Sho could be so stupid to follow this idiot who lies about everything constantly?

I heard that even among farmers when he was voted in 60% supported him and now that he’s ruining their lives and ruining their livelihoods 67% wants to vote for him.
Why doesn’t Trump show anyone from the weather service saying that Alabama was in danger?

Instead he presents a doctored map
Who doctored the map? It looks manufactured to embarass the president.

Update on my post [thanks to edthecynic's posting the actual date and time when trump tweeted Alabama was at risk of getting hit by Dorian]

... I was wrong when I said the National Hurricane Center projected Dorian reaching central Florida when trump posted his tweet.

Here was the National Hurricane Center's projection when trump made that idiotic tweet...

dorian-09012019-8am.png

... would ya look at that... trump was right! Alabama was directly in Dorian's path. :ack-1:
Exactly, and remember the pathological lying scum, Tramp, kept telling us how he was continually being updated on the hurricane even while he was on the golf course!

Trump had a staffer follow him around in a golf cart to give him updates on Hurricane Dorian at his Virginia golf course
Grace Panetta
5c8fb32c5b066e058756a8e2-750-375.jpg

Donald Trump plays a round of golf on the Trump Turnberry resort in South Ayrshire, where he and first lady Melania Trump are spending the weekend.
Jane Barlow/PA Images via Getty Images

Last edited:

dorian-09012019-8am.png

Exactly, and remember the pathological lying scum, Tramp, kept telling us how he was continually being updated on the hurricane even while he was on the golf course!

Trump had a staffer follow him around in a golf cart to give him updates on Hurricane Dorian at his Virginia golf course
Grace Panetta

Donald Trump plays a round of golf on the Trump Turnberry resort in South Ayrshire, where he and first lady Melania Trump are spending the weekend.
But wait, it's getting even funnier as trump triples down on stupid by tweeting this...

EDp8CwAWkAEB7p5.png

... seems the Idiot-in-Chief thinks posting models from four days before he tweeted about Alabsma being in Dorian's path somehow makes him right when the actual storm's path didn't even have it hitting Florida when he made his initial moronic tweet.

It's truly mind-boggling how deep these rightards are willing to swallow for this guy. <smh>

This has got to be one of the saddest things I've seen trump do outside what he's doing to children at the border and sick children here in the US.

How insecure and petty does a person have to be to actually take an old map, alter it then use it to say you're not wrong?

This is serious. People need the right information about hurricanes. Not lies just to say the president isn't wrong.

Trump alters hurricane map with a sharpie so he doesn't have to admit he was wrong (VIDEO)

What the hell is the problem here? He pointed out the original thought was that the Hurricane was going to hit Florida, which it was. In case you havent noticed, the state right above Florida, is called what now?? any idea? its called Georgia. Good chance that had it slammed into Florida, it might have effected Georgia, but no, obviously the storm moved north and missed Florida for the most part.... fantastic. So why are people's heads exploding?
What is peoples problem here? I see the pettiness but its coming from Democrats. Probably upset they missed their chance to slam Trump after the hurricane hit hard..... so now they are looking for anything else as a consolation prize.

This has got to be one of the saddest things I've seen trump do outside what he's doing to children at the border and sick children here in the US.

How insecure and petty does a person have to be to actually take an old map, alter it then use it to say you're not wrong?

This is serious. People need the right information about hurricanes. Not lies just to say the president isn't wrong.

Trump alters hurricane map with a sharpie so he doesn't have to admit he was wrong (VIDEO)

What the hell is the problem here? He pointed out the original thought was that the Hurricane was going to hit Florida, which it was. In case you havent noticed, the state right above Florida, is called what now?? any idea? its called Georgia. Good chance that had it slammed into Florida, it might have effected Georgia, but no, obviously the storm moved north and missed Florida for the most part.... fantastic. So why are people's heads exploding?
What is peoples problem here? I see the pettiness but its coming from Democrats. Probably upset they missed their chance to slam Trump after the hurricane hit hard..... so now they are looking for anything else as a consolation prize.

"He pointed out the original thought was that the Hurricane was going to hit Florida"

Because he pointed out it could hit Alabama when it wasn't even expected to hit Florida.

Rather ironic, isn't it? While he cries "fake news" almost daily -- yet he's the one putting out actual fake news.

18 U.S. Code § 2074

EDpZ7b2X4AcCdC5

EDpZ7baWsAAA1-e

This guy is such a fucker. Sho could be so stupid to follow this idiot who lies about everything constantly?

Why doesn’t Trump show anyone from the weather service saying that Alabama was in danger?

Much ado about nothing. Giant hurricane off your coast? it pays to error on the side of caution. A hurricane moving slow can change its path unpredictably.... now had Trump said Georgia has nothing to worry about, and had it changed course, all you guys would be the first ones to slam him for being incompetent. Trump is obviously repeating information given to him, so again, erring on the side of caution is not really a big deal.

dorian-09012019-8am.png

Grace Panetta

But wait, it's getting even funnier as trump triples down on stupid by tweeting this...

EDp8CwAWkAEB7p5.png

... seems the Idiot-in-Chief thinks posting models from four days before he tweeted about Alabsma being in Dorian's path somehow makes him right when the actual storm's path didn't even have it hitting Florida when he made his initial moronic tweet.

It's truly mind-boggling how deep these rightards are willing to swallow for this guy. <smh>

Alright, my mistake... i was thinking Georgia for some reason here...but still, this seems like a pretty minor thing here. The whole region should have had it in their mind to prepare to some extent. What is wrong with Trump telling people to be cautious? I just dont get this outrage... I'm sorry. its just because its Trump.

18 U.S. Code § 2074

EDpZ7b2X4AcCdC5

EDpZ7baWsAAA1-e

Much ado about nothing. Giant hurricane off your coast? it pays to error on the side of caution. A hurricane moving slow can change its path unpredictably.... now had Trump said Georgia has nothing to worry about, and had it changed course, all you guys would be the first ones to slam him for being incompetent. Trump is obviously repeating information given to him, so again, erring on the side of caution is not really a big deal.
Well it's clearly a big deal to trump who put out a video of himself holding up doctored weather map .... and then when the media bitchslapped him over it, he then tweeted about spaghetti models which had nothing to do with his original tweet.

dorian-09012019-8am.png

Grace Panetta

EDp8CwAWkAEB7p5.png

Alright, my mistake... i was thinking Georgia for some reason here...but still, this seems like a pretty minor thing here. The whole region should have had it in their mind to prepare to some extent. What is wrong with Trump telling people to be cautious? I just dont get this outrage... I'm sorry. its just because its Trump.

It's illegal to give false weather information that contradicts what the national weather service says. That's why. If he was getting CONSTANT updates, then why the hell was he showing off a map and talking about a possible projection that was like 4 days old?

dorian-09012019-8am.png

Grace Panetta

EDp8CwAWkAEB7p5.png

It would have been minor and blown over had trump just let it go. But being the yuge narcissist he is who has to be the center of the media, he doubled down with a doctored weather map and then tripled down with another mindless tweet.

Forum List

Back