trump Alters Map With Sharpie

It is a violation of federal law to falsify a National Weather Service forecast and pass it off as official, as President Trump did here.

18 U.S. Code § 2074

EDpZ7b2X4AcCdC5

EDpZ7baWsAAA1-e

This guy is such a fucker. Sho could be so stupid to follow this idiot who lies about everything constantly?

I heard that even among farmers when he was voted in 60% supported him and now that he’s ruining their lives and ruining their livelihoods 67% wants to vote for him.

Farmers think about what the weather will be like next summer and fall not what it will be tomorrow. They think long term results, not quick fix political promises that won't help! And more are getting smarter it appears.
So your plan is to moan and not offer a better candidate? Or can't you find a perfect candidate?

Its ok little buddy, nobody expects you to say a negative word about your god in the White House
How's this-Trump sucks-now you put your money where your mouth is and put your much better candidate out there so we see who YOU support!

You say that with such meaning, it must have caused you such pain to write that even when you did not believe it.

I do not yet know how I will support, the field is not yet set. So far only one candidate is known.

How was it “altered”?
Dems claim it was altered when it really wasn't. Another example of fake news by the Democrats.
Can you show other Official Weather Service maps done in Sharpie?
Who else writes EVERYTHING in Sharpie other than Trump?
Looks like the same sharpie he uses to sign his name.

AP_18171697234824_c0-125-5613-3397_s885x516.jpg
Trump does ALL his writing with a Sharpie
Well I admit, that proves me wrong. I thought he only used crayons. :dunno:

Standard stuff for someone in the throes of Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Making it worse is that so many are so willing to enable him.

I am NOT NPD... I am Narcissistically Challenged.. :banana: And anyone attempted to make the case that this is a forgery or that the projections at the time of the chart were NOT adding high probabilities on a path into the Gulf, has a much sadder diagnosis than I do...

With all of the stuff to WORRY about --- you just have to be deranged to be led by the nose by media morons to outrage over something like this....

This has got to be one of the saddest things I've seen trump do outside what he's doing to children at the border and sick children here in the US.

How insecure and petty does a person have to be to actually take an old map, alter it then use it to say you're not wrong?

This is serious. People need the right information about hurricanes. Not lies just to say the president isn't wrong.

Trump alters hurricane map with a sharpie so he doesn't have to admit he was wrong (VIDEO)

He thought it looked like the shape of a penis and it didn't look huge enough, so he added on to it.

THis was the track issued by damn near EVERY source as of LAST Wednesday.. Thru Florida and into the Gulf to threaten Alabama as a well..

3759b8df-b9fa-4847-a966-93f62329103a_1140x641.jpg

Its NOT a lie or forgery.. I have no FUCKING idea when Trump tweeted that out but he's not expected to CARE much about a hurricane 5 days out.

Sick puppies at CNN and MSNBC are making you stupid.. Need to feed clean and think for yourselves....

Last edited:
THis was the track issued by damn near EVERY source as of LAST Wednesday.. Thru Florida and into the Gulf to threaten Alabama as a well..

Its NOT a lie or forgery.. I have no FUCKING idea when Trump tweeted that out but he's not expected to CARE much about a hurricane 5 days out.

Sick puppies at CNN and MSNBC are making you stupid.. Need to feed clean and think for yourselves....
Then what possoble reason is there for him to hold up a marked up weather map like he did today?

Then what possoble reason is there for him to hold up a marked up weather map like he did today?

When was his TWEET genius??? I don't even care to look it up.. It's something only DERANGED people would care about..

THAT is a REAL projection he held up.. The sharpie marks just show where Alabama gets involved maybe 3 or 4 BEYOND the cone... THat's what real leadership does.. Make reasonable LOGICAL INFERENCES (look it up dingbat) given the facts and data..

WHEN WAS THIS FUCKING TWEET?

I saw a trajectory map early last week showing the storm heading strait through Florida and going into alabama.
He might have not been updated but he didn't just shit it out.
TDS is real.

The black line that included Alabama wasn't part of the original cone of uncertainty put out by the weather service. It was added to an existing chart with a Sharpie so Trump could cover his ass.
The unaltered Map from NOAA:
images

Last edited:

Forum List

Back