trump Alters Map With Sharpie

This has got to be one of the saddest things I've seen trump do outside what he's doing to children at the border and sick children here in the US.

How insecure and petty does a person have to be to actually take an old map, alter it then use it to say you're not wrong?

This is serious. People need the right information about hurricanes. Not lies just to say the president isn't wrong.

Trump alters hurricane map with a sharpie so he doesn't have to admit he was wrong (VIDEO)

He's a pathological liar and lies just for the sake of lying. He's one sick fuck. <smh>

He trolls the left and you hate it with a passion

LOLOL

Of course, it's not a lie, it's an exaggeration. And if he wasn't exaggerating, he was giving alternative facts. And if it wasn't an alternative fact, he was simply joking. But if he wasn't joking, he wasn't really meant to be taken literally anyway. And if you took him literally, then you just didn't understand him. But if you did understand him, then he was just trolling Liberals. And if he wasn't trolling Liberals, but what about Obama?? But trump never lies. Nooo, not ever.

giphy.gif

How did he give alternative facts when the left claims they can predict the weather 50 years from now and they cant even do it next Thursday?

This has got to be one of the saddest things I've seen trump do outside what he's doing to children at the border and sick children here in the US.

How insecure and petty does a person have to be to actually take an old map, alter it then use it to say you're not wrong?

This is serious. People need the right information about hurricanes. Not lies just to say the president isn't wrong.

Trump alters hurricane map with a sharpie so he doesn't have to admit he was wrong (VIDEO)

He's a pathological liar and lies just for the sake of lying. He's one sick fuck. <smh>

LOLOL

Of course, it's not a lie, it's an exaggeration. And if he wasn't exaggerating, he was giving alternative facts. And if it wasn't an alternative fact, he was simply joking. But if he wasn't joking, he wasn't really meant to be taken literally anyway. And if you took him literally, then you just didn't understand him. But if you did understand him, then he was just trolling Liberals. And if he wasn't trolling Liberals, but what about Obama?? But trump never lies. Nooo, not ever.

giphy.gif

How did he give alternative facts when the left claims they can predict the weather 50 years from now and they cant even do it next Thursday?

You're incapable of recognizing an alternative fact when you see one?

Ok, show where the National Hurricane Center ever once said Alabama could be hit by Dorian....

Come on lefties, if all it takes is a sharpie pen to get you all hysterical these day I shudder to think what y'all are capable of next inauguration day. He was showing the potential path of the hurricane.
LOL

When did he become a weatherman?

LOLOL

giphy.gif

Ok, show where the National Hurricane Center ever once said Alabama could be hit by Dorian....

You can go all through history, you moron, quit being a narcissist..

Weatherman Michael Fish on missing the Great Storm of 1987: 'when I saw what happened I thought, 'oh s***'

Weatherman Michael Fish on missing the Great Storm of 1987: 'when I saw what happened I thought, 'oh s***'
TELEMMGLPICT000106090345-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqfQ4yNPo-T0Gh1tyrriHuY8NSn0uco72nWmFp_BCS4a0.jpeg

That map is at least a week and a half old. Why is this all of a sudden pissing off liberals? Did MSDNC tell you to feel that way?

Because he used it TODAY as a way to show people why he said Alabama was going to get hit.
Well, since you tards claim to know what the weather was like 23,456 years ago, why can't Trump know what it will do next week? Surely he's as accurate as any of the loon weathermen we have seen so far.

That map is at least a week and a half old. Why is this all of a sudden pissing off liberals? Did MSDNC tell you to feel that way?

Because he used it TODAY as a way to show people why he said Alabama was going to get hit.
Well, since you tards claim to know what the weather was like 23,456 years ago, why can't Trump know what it will do next week? Surely he's as accurate as any of the loon weathermen we have seen so far.
Actually he was WAY off

Ask the people of Alabama

LOLOL

giphy.gif

You can go all through history, you moron, quit being a narcissist..

TELEMMGLPICT000106090345-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqfQ4yNPo-T0Gh1tyrriHuY8NSn0uco72nWmFp_BCS4a0.jpeg
Thanks for proving the NHC made no such claim and trump was just being an idiot when he said Alabama could be on the path .... leading up to today where he actually tried to use a bogus weather map to explain his bullshit.

It’s fun to watch all of the dip shit Trumpees twist themselves into knots trying to clean up after the orange buffoon. LOL!

The best part of this will be watching his worshipers cover for him...yet once again.
Probably because the president can do it.

Yes he can, he can do whatever he wants and you will still worship him...he knows this.

When he said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and you sheep would still vote for him, he knew what he was talking about.
We don't worship him, but we thank the Almighty he won. If we had Madame President, America would be on the fast track to shit hole status.

The best part of this will be watching his worshipers cover for him...yet once again.

Yes he can, he can do whatever he wants and you will still worship him...he knows this.

When he said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and you sheep would still vote for him, he knew what he was talking about.
We don't worship him, but we thank the Almighty he won. If we had Madame President, America would be on the fast track to shit hole status.

Yet not even one single one of you can admit that him showing an altered map was at a minimum funny as hell. None of you can ever say a negative thing about him, it is truly as if you think that he turns the water to wine as he is walking on it.

Trump: See? I was right
The hurricane was headed for Alabama........see that black line?

What did he “lie” about? He said that was one of the original projections. I saw many different model projections, even a Euro one that had it going below Florida and into the Gulf.

You people need to seek help, your TDS is controlling your lives.

What did he “lie” about? He said that was one of the original projections. I saw many different model projections, even a Euro one that had it going below Florida and into the Gulf.

The President gave a live update on Hurricane Doria status.
What good were projections from days ago?

Yet not even one single one of you can admit that him showing an altered map was at a minimum funny as hell. None of you can ever say a negative thing about him, it is truly as if you think that he turns the water to wine as he is walking on it.
How was it “altered”?

The President gave a live update on Hurricane Doria status.
What good were projections from days ago?

Probably to point out how little the scientists can predict where a hurricane will actually go.

A few days ago it was all doom and gloom and it was going to be a Cat 4 or 5 slamming into Florida.

Breaking News:

The National Weather Service just reported that they have been directed by President Trump to announce that due to budget cuts by the Democrats, all future hurricane maps will be done with Sharpie Pens

How was it “altered”?

Read the OP.

Forum List

Back