trump Alters Map With Sharpie

Well do you have this thing called PROOF of your accusation? No. Big surprise there. The best part of this is watching leftists like you spin and lie and use every excuse because you have no evidence. Trump does anything and you and yours get triggered and soil yourselves. He knows that too.

Every post like this is proof of my accusation. you people are incapable of admitting he is not god that walks on water while turning it to wine. The man shows a map that was altered with a black magic marker and you cannot even admit it was a stupid thing to do.

I truly believe that if he stood on 5th Ave and shot some random stranger that you and all your fellow Trump worshipers would cover for him.

Making fun of you imbeciles is not covering for him. Stop lying.

When I read these post from people like you I am always torn between if I should feel pity for you or be embarrassed for you. The President of the US held up a hand altered map because he is incapable of admitting when he made a mistake and you have no other reaction other than to cover for him and change the subject.

I just do not understand this level of worship for another human being that you people have for Trump, he is just a dude like you and me, he is not worthy of worship....yet here we are with you doing so.

What is it about Trump that makes you worship him? Why can you not admit that he is indeed not a god and is capable of making a mistake?

Because you don't know history?

When I read these post from people like you I am always torn between if I should feel pity for you or be embarrassed for you. The President of the US held up a hand altered map because he is incapable of admitting when he made a mistake and you have no other reaction other than to cover for him and change the subject.

I just do not understand this level of worship for another human being that you people have for Trump, he is just a dude like you and me, he is not worthy of worship....yet here we are with you doing so.

What is it about Trump that makes you worship him? Why can you not admit that he is indeed not a god and is capable of making a mistake?
The combination of arrogance and ignorance can be difficult to overlook.

There's just something about those two traits when they mix.

And then the Trump worshiper above says the map is more than a week and a half old? where the fuck do they come up with these things?

Tell me what is in your history that drives you to worship another human being.

This has got to be one of the saddest things I've seen trump do outside what he's doing to children at the border and sick children here in the US.

How insecure and petty does a person have to be to actually take an old map, alter it then use it to say you're not wrong?

This is serious. People need the right information about hurricanes. Not lies just to say the president isn't wrong.

Trump alters hurricane map with a sharpie so he doesn't have to admit he was wrong (VIDEO)

He's a pathological liar and lies just for the sake of lying. He's one sick fuck. <smh>

Well do you have this thing called PROOF of your accusation? No. Big surprise there. The best part of this is watching leftists like you spin and lie and use every excuse because you have no evidence. Trump does anything and you and yours get triggered and soil yourselves. He knows that too.

Every post like this is proof of my accusation. you people are incapable of admitting he is not god that walks on water while turning it to wine. The man shows a map that was altered with a black magic marker and you cannot even admit it was a stupid thing to do.

I truly believe that if he stood on 5th Ave and shot some random stranger that you and all your fellow Trump worshipers would cover for him.

Who worships him?

They are defending America from the enemy with in.

You got retards in SanFrancisco declaring the 2nd amendment is terrorism.

Trumps latest weather map

stroke.gif

The combination of arrogance and ignorance can be difficult to overlook.

There's just something about those two traits when they mix.

And then the Trump worshiper above says the map is more than a week and a half old? where the fuck do they come up with these things?
I'm not kidding when I talk about the separate, closed circuit alternate universe.

They don't only get their "facts" and "information" there, they learn their thought processes there.

Seriously.

This has got to be one of the saddest things I've seen trump do outside what he's doing to children at the border and sick children here in the US.

How insecure and petty does a person have to be to actually take an old map, alter it then use it to say you're not wrong?

This is serious. People need the right information about hurricanes. Not lies just to say the president isn't wrong.

Trump alters hurricane map with a sharpie so he doesn't have to admit he was wrong (VIDEO)

He's a pathological liar and lies just for the sake of lying. He's one sick fuck. <smh>

He trolls the left and you hate it with a passion

Tell me what is in your history that drives you to worship another human being.
You're still lying....

Yet, the turd keeps making false statements.

Hey jackass, I asked for your PROOF, not your TDS deluded ramblings and excuses and deflections. Where is your proof that Trump altered the map moron? Asking for proof is not covering for anybody you stupid lying leftist. Now show your proof or STFU you jackass.

Who worships him?

you do.

They are defending America from the enemy with in.

You got retards in SanFrancisco declaring the 2nd amendment is terrorism.

What does that have to do with Trump showing a map altered with a sharpie because he cannot admit when he made a mistake?

Hey jackass, I asked for your PROOF, not your TDS deluded ramblings and excuses and deflections. Where is your proof that Trump altered the map moron? Asking for proof is not covering for anybody you stupid lying leftist. Now show your proof or STFU you jackass.

Did I say that Trump did it?

Yet, the turd keeps making false statements.

There is nothing in my post that is incorrect.

Did I say that Trump did it?

So you have nothing but your lies and ASSumptions and deflections. As usual.
:290968001256257790-final::21:

He trolls the left and you hate it with a passion

LOLOL

Of course, it's not a lie, it's an exaggeration. And if he wasn't exaggerating, he was giving alternative facts. And if it wasn't an alternative fact, he was simply joking. But if he wasn't joking, he wasn't really meant to be taken literally anyway. And if you took him literally, then you just didn't understand him. But if you did understand him, then he was just trolling Liberals. And if he wasn't trolling Liberals, but what about Obama?? But trump never lies. Nooo, not ever.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back