trump Alters Map With Sharpie

I saw a trajectory map early last week showing the storm heading strait through Florida and going into alabama.
He might have not been updated but he didn't just shit it out.
TDS is real.

This has got to be one of the saddest things I've seen trump do outside what he's doing to children at the border and sick children here in the US.

How insecure and petty does a person have to be to actually take an old map, alter it then use it to say you're not wrong?

This is serious. People need the right information about hurricanes. Not lies just to say the president isn't wrong.

Trump alters hurricane map with a sharpie so he doesn't have to admit he was wrong (VIDEO)

It's not a big deal.
But it is fun watching President Trump launch the dumb liberal fanatics into orbit every day.
Reality Check: if Obammy did it he would be a libnutt hero

So you’re saying you believe his lies?

I saw a trajectory map early last week showing the storm heading strait through Florida and going into alabama.
TDS is real.

The black line that included Alabama wasn't part of the original cone of uncertainty put out by the weather service. It was added to an existing chart with a Sharpie so Trump could cover his ass.

Huh?

FDR misrepresented facts when he started jap concentration camps

Or Obama's shovel ready jobs..

Jesus name a president or congressman that didn't..

Like when Harry Reid lied about Romney's tax returns
Explain...
Then I will show where you are lying

Now you want a history lesson?

Go for it Gomer

You made the statement....defend it

How many posts do I have on here, 55,000?

Search for the truth
You talk a lot Gomer

Just can’t back it up can you?

TDS is real.
Post it.

This has got to be one of the saddest things I've seen trump do outside what he's doing to children at the border and sick children here in the US.

How insecure and petty does a person have to be to actually take an old map, alter it then use it to say you're not wrong?

This is serious. People need the right information about hurricanes. Not lies just to say the president isn't wrong.

Trump alters hurricane map with a sharpie so he doesn't have to admit he was wrong (VIDEO)

It's not a big deal.
But it is fun watching President Trump launch the dumb liberal fanatics into orbit every day.

If Obama had done it, he would have been crucified by the Republicans and denounced by the Democrats for putting out faulty information that could have an impact on the people living there.

TDS is real.

The black line that included Alabama wasn't part of the original cone of uncertainty put out by the weather service. It was added to an existing chart with a Sharpie so Trump could cover his ass.
No, I get laughing at that idiot for showing that map. But people are taking the original story to far.
I figure he just wasnt updated. He should have just admitted it. But he acts like a 12 year old girl half the time so I dont expect different

TDS is real.

What is real is him showing a map that had an extra cone drawn on in a Sharpie...that is what is real.

your undying devotion to him cannot change that.

It's not a big deal.

If Obama had done it, he would have been crucified by the Republicans and denounced by the Democrats for putting out faulty information that could have an impact on the people living there.

zozfp.jpg

TDS is real.

What is real is him showing a map that had an extra cone drawn on in a Sharpie...that is what is real.

your undying devotion to him cannot change that.
As I have already stated, I get the outrage over the map.
Asswipe.

TDS is real.

No, I get laughing at that idiot for showing that map. But people are taking the original story to far.
I figure he just wasnt updated. He should have just admitted it. But he acts like a 12 year old girl half the time so I dont expect different

If it was something like him using an old map and being updated from old information, I'd still have a problem with him using it as current information. Why? Because it's a FREAKING HURRICANE!!!! And, if old information is being used, it may make people feel like they can stay where they are at, because the hurricane won't hit them. What if the people in Charleston and Myrtle Beach saw that map and took it as gospel? They would be sitting in their houses, wondering why the storm surge is hitting them when Trump said it would be Alabama.

Sorry, but putting out old information in situations like this is just asking for people to ignore it and get caught in the storm and die.

It's not a big deal.

View attachment 277488

39pdin.jpg

It's not a big deal.

View attachment 277488

39pdin.jpg

shovel-ready-ramirez-570x387.jpg

It's not a big deal.

View attachment 277488

39pdin.jpg

View attachment 277490

39pdin.jpg

Compulsive serial habitual liar Trump lies about anything and everything all the time.

It is a violation of federal law to falsify a National Weather Service forecast and pass it off as official, as President Trump did here.

18 U.S. Code § 2074

EDpZ7b2X4AcCdC5

EDpZ7baWsAAA1-e

This guy is such a fucker. Who could be so stupid to follow this idiot who lies about everything constantly?

I heard that even among farmers when he was voted in 60% supported him and now that he’s ruining their lives and ruining their livelihoods 67% wants to vote for him.

It is a violation of federal law to falsify a National Weather Service forecast and pass it off as official, as President Trump did here.

18 U.S. Code § 2074

EDpZ7b2X4AcCdC5

EDpZ7baWsAAA1-e

This guy is such a fucker. Sho could be so stupid to follow this idiot who lies about everything constantly?

I heard that even among farmers when he was voted in 60% supported him and now that he’s ruining their lives and ruining their livelihoods 67% wants to vote for him.
Why doesn’t Trump show anyone from the weather service saying that Alabama was in danger?

Instead he presents a doctored map

The Orange Virus sure is doing his damnedest to make sure he doesn't get a 2nd term.

SAD is illegals pouring over the border. Sad is not being able to kick the kids out of here. Sad is not being able to punish the fake asylum requestors or the parents who desert their kids to get over the border. The sharpie is nothing-get over it

SAD is not being able to stay on topic and diverting a thread

The best part of this will be watching his worshipers cover for him...yet once again.

trump writes on weather chart.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back