trump Alters Map With Sharpie

It is a violation of federal law to falsify a National Weather Service forecast and pass it off as official, as President Trump did here.

18 U.S. Code § 2074

EDpZ7b2X4AcCdC5

EDpZ7baWsAAA1-e

This guy is such a fucker. Who could be so stupid to follow this idiot who lies about everything constantly?

I heard that even among farmers when he was voted in 60% supported him and now that he’s ruining their lives and ruining their livelihoods 67% wants to vote for him.

You still mad about that Israel intelligence?

The best part of this will be watching his worshipers cover for him...yet once again.
Probably because the president can do it.

Yes he can, he can do whatever he wants and you will still worship him...he knows this.

When he said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and you sheep would still vote for him, he knew what he was talking about.

You know, only 2 things are possible on this..................

Either (a), he's got a crappy staff that supplies him with outdated information, which is why he makes these stupid mistakes, or (b) he's lying yet again and trying to cover his tracks by displaying an altered map.

I wonder what our allies are thinking about this?

This has got to be one of the saddest things I've seen trump do outside what he's doing to children at the border and sick children here in the US.

How insecure and petty does a person have to be to actually take an old map, alter it then use it to say you're not wrong?

This is serious. People need the right information about hurricanes. Not lies just to say the president isn't wrong.

Trump alters hurricane map with a sharpie so he doesn't have to admit he was wrong (VIDEO)

Don't you have some muffins burning in oven or other important things to do??? This is just obsessive blaming..

There WERE DOZENS of trajectory maps that CHANGED day to day.. And YES there WERE ACTUAL REAL MODEL tracks pointing the storm across Florida, entering the Gulf and possibly entering Alabama thru the panhandle...

If you look at the ORIGIN of that track -- it was DAYS BEFORE it even hit the Bahamas.. But -- it's probably real... That was the 1st guess at a tracking cone..

It's just stone stupid to press this as an issue.. EVEN WORSE to ASSUME it's a forgery... But that's the sewer level and obsession you TDS sufferers have descended into..

The best part of this will be watching his worshipers cover for him...yet once again.

Yes he can, he can do whatever he wants and you will still worship him...he knows this.

When he said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and you sheep would still vote for him, he knew what he was talking about.

So now you're against a figure of speech?

are you drunk again? where did i come out against a figure of speech?

maxresdefault (2).jpg

Either (a), he's got a crappy staff that supplies him with outdated information, which is why he makes these stupid mistakes, or (b) he's lying yet again and trying to cover his tracks by displaying an altered map.

They probably have better things to do than set their hair on fire over a stupid got-damned weather map.

View attachment 277470

That is very nice...when did I say I was against them?

View attachment 277470

That is very nice...when did I say I was against them?

1608641_634900079099532500-1.jpg

They probably have better things to do than set their hair on fire over a stupid got-damned weather map.

No kidding

images (13).jpeg

Forum List

Back