trump Alters Map With Sharpie

This has got to be one of the saddest things I've seen trump do outside what he's doing to children at the border and sick children here in the US.

How insecure and petty does a person have to be to actually take an old map, alter it then use it to say you're not wrong?

This is serious. People need the right information about hurricanes. Not lies just to say the president isn't wrong.

Trump alters hurricane map with a sharpie so he doesn't have to admit he was wrong (VIDEO)

It's not a big deal.
But it is fun watching President Trump launch the dumb liberal fanatics into orbit every day.
Reality Check: if Obammy did it he would be a libnutt hero

If Obama had done it, he would have been crucified by the Republicans and denounced by the Democrats for putting out faulty information that could have an impact on the people living there.

View attachment 277488

Shovel ready jobs like what you are alluding to is what would have happened if people had taken Trump's "map" seriously. People currently getting hit would be wondering why the storm surge was around the Outer Banks when Trump said it would cross over Florida and hit Alabama.

Sorry, but putting out faulty information like that can get people killed, especially if they think they can stay home and be safe. Trump trying to cover his ass like this shows he's not interested in actually doing the job of president, he just likes the title and fancy office and all the pomp and circumstance that goes with it. He's not interested in doing the actual job.

Libtarded heads are exploding!
D9YpcTmXYAAgD3Z

No, it's a word used to accurately describe nose picking imbeciles like you.

Oh, and...
View attachment 277468
that-look-when-trump-rednecks-realize-they-always-had-their-11406868.png

Who needs food stamps?

View attachment 277482
Demorats

I saw a trajectory map early last week showing the storm heading strait through Florida and going into alabama.
He might have not been updated but he didn't just shit it out.
TDS is real.

What is real is him showing a map that had an extra cone drawn on in a Sharpie...that is what is real.

your undying devotion to him cannot change that.
Here is the proof... testing out the Sharpie:

scribbles.jpg

This has got to be one of the saddest things I've seen trump do outside what he's doing to children at the border and sick children here in the US.

How insecure and petty does a person have to be to actually take an old map, alter it then use it to say you're not wrong?

This is serious. People need the right information about hurricanes. Not lies just to say the president isn't wrong.

Trump alters hurricane map with a sharpie so he doesn't have to admit he was wrong (VIDEO)

Compulsive serial habitual liar Trump lies about anything and everything all the time.

It is a violation of federal law to falsify a National Weather Service forecast and pass it off as official, as President Trump did here.

18 U.S. Code § 2074

EDpZ7b2X4AcCdC5

EDpZ7baWsAAA1-e

This guy is such a fucker. Who could be so stupid to follow this idiot who lies about everything constantly?

I heard that even among farmers when he was voted in 60% supported him and now that he’s ruining their lives and ruining their livelihoods 67% wants to vote for him.

It is a violation of federal law to falsify a National Weather Service forecast and pass it off as official, as President Trump did here.

18 U.S. Code § 2074

EDpZ7b2X4AcCdC5

EDpZ7baWsAAA1-e

This guy is such a fucker. Sho could be so stupid to follow this idiot who lies about everything constantly?

I heard that even among farmers when he was voted in 60% supported him and now that he’s ruining their lives and ruining their livelihoods 67% wants to vote for him.
Why doesn’t Trump show anyone from the weather service saying that Alabama was in danger?

Instead he presents a doctored map

The Orange Virus sure is doing his damnedest to make sure he doesn't get a 2nd term.

SAD is illegals pouring over the border. Sad is not being able to kick the kids out of here. Sad is not being able to punish the fake asylum requestors or the parents who desert their kids to get over the border. The sharpie is nothing-get over it

SAD is not being able to stay on topic and diverting a thread

The best part of this will be watching his worshipers cover for him...yet once again.

View attachment 277492

as I said...The best part of this will be watching his worshipers cover for him...yet once again.

and you prove me correct!

Thanks little buddy!

It's not a big deal.
But it is fun watching President Trump launch the dumb liberal fanatics into orbit every day.
Reality Check: if Obammy did it he would be a libnutt hero

If Obama had done it, he would have been crucified by the Republicans and denounced by the Democrats for putting out faulty information that could have an impact on the people living there.

View attachment 277488

Shovel ready jobs like what you are alluding to is what would have happened if people had taken Trump's "map" seriously. People currently getting hit would be wondering why the storm surge was around the Outer Banks when Trump said it would cross over Florida and hit Alabama.

Sorry, but putting out faulty information like that can get people killed, especially if they think they can stay home and be safe. Trump trying to cover his ass like this shows he's not interested in actually doing the job of president, he just likes the title and fancy office and all the pomp and circumstance that goes with it. He's not interested in doing the actual job.

So you saying people don't go outside?

No wonder liberals think we have AGW.

Compulsive serial habitual liar Trump lies about anything and everything all the time.

18 U.S. Code § 2074

EDpZ7b2X4AcCdC5

EDpZ7baWsAAA1-e

This guy is such a fucker. Who could be so stupid to follow this idiot who lies about everything constantly?

18 U.S. Code § 2074

EDpZ7b2X4AcCdC5

EDpZ7baWsAAA1-e

This guy is such a fucker. Sho could be so stupid to follow this idiot who lies about everything constantly?

Why doesn’t Trump show anyone from the weather service saying that Alabama was in danger?

The Orange Virus sure is doing his damnedest to make sure he doesn't get a 2nd term.

SAD is illegals pouring over the border. Sad is not being able to kick the kids out of here. Sad is not being able to punish the fake asylum requestors or the parents who desert their kids to get over the border. The sharpie is nothing-get over it

The best part of this will be watching his worshipers cover for him...yet once again.

View attachment 277492

as I said...The best part of this will be watching his worshipers cover for him...yet once again.

Thanks little buddy!

Making fun of you imbeciles is not covering for him. Stop lying.

18 U.S. Code § 2074

EDpZ7b2X4AcCdC5

EDpZ7baWsAAA1-e

18 U.S. Code § 2074

EDpZ7b2X4AcCdC5

EDpZ7baWsAAA1-e

View attachment 277492

Thanks little buddy!

trump writes on weather chart.jpg

iumpeach and all! :banana::fu:

Probably because the president can do it.

Yes he can, he can do whatever he wants and you will still worship him...he knows this.

When he said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and you sheep would still vote for him, he knew what he was talking about.

Well do you have this thing called PROOF of your accusation? No. Big surprise there. The best part of this is watching leftists like you spin and lie and use every excuse because you have no evidence. Trump does anything and you and yours get triggered and soil yourselves. He knows that too.

Standard stuff for someone in the throes of Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Making it worse is that so many are so willing to enable him.
latest
Well, no Trumpsters care.

Or you do care, but you're afraid to show it.

Or you're just completely and willfully blind to it.

Who knows at this point. There's no way to know.

That map is at least a week and a half old. Why is this all of a sudden pissing off liberals? Did MSDNC tell you to feel that way?

latest

I care so much about this OP I went to the trouble to make a meme to make fun of you fools.

latest
Why don’t you care that our President misrepresents the facts?
It may be because he's like they are, and they finally have a President with whom they can relate.

latest

I care so much about this OP I went to the trouble to make a meme to make fun of you fools.
I know. You don't care. I get it.

I saw a trajectory map early last week showing the storm heading strait through Florida and going into alabama.
He might have not been updated but he didn't just shit it out.
TDS is real.
Yea....and I saw thousands of Muslims dancing on rooftops in NJ

When I read these post from people like you I am always torn between if I should feel pity for you or be embarrassed for you. The President of the US held up a hand altered map because he is incapable of admitting when he made a mistake and you have no other reaction other than to cover for him and change the subject.

I just do not understand this level of worship for another human being that you people have for Trump, he is just a dude like you and me, he is not worthy of worship....yet here we are with you doing so.

What is it about Trump that makes you worship him? Why can you not admit that he is indeed not a god and is capable of making a mistake?

That map is at least a week and a half old. Why is this all of a sudden pissing off liberals? Did MSDNC tell you to feel that way?

What the fuck are you talking about? He held it up today in the Oval Office. A week and a half ago there was no hurricane Dorian.

Are you drunk or are you really this stupid?

When I read these post from people like you I am always torn between if I should feel pity for you or be embarrassed for you. The President of the US held up a hand altered map because he is incapable of admitting when he made a mistake and you have no other reaction other than to cover for him and change the subject.

I just do not understand this level of worship for another human being that you people have for Trump, he is just a dude like you and me, he is not worthy of worship....yet here we are with you doing so.

What is it about Trump that makes you worship him? Why can you not admit that he is indeed not a god and is capable of making a mistake?
The combination of arrogance and ignorance can be difficult to overlook.

There's just something about those two traits when they mix.

Forum List

Back